Roosh V Forum
The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet (/thread-29228.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Baptistao - 11-15-2017

Personally, I'm more in the bit darker type, so Bangkok is besides the already mentioned advantages my choice. In case someone is more into the East Asian look, I would definitely prefer other countries before going to Taiwan. The most beautiful East Asian girls are definitely in South Korea and Japan, so if you mind about quality that would be my first choices. If costs in Tokyo or Seoul are too high, just go to a 2nd tier city which will have as well very beautiful targets and a even higher chance to hookup. To my mind, Taiwan has passed its peak a few years ago. It's still a good place, but a few years ago it was definitely easier to get laid there and if you're in the Chinese type then I would in the meantime prefer to go to Shanghai or Hong Kong, which are more happening places.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - CodyB - 11-16-2017

I will be in Taipei late January and again mid-late February if anybody fancies hanging out.

Also, any personal reccomendations as to hotels around the central area of Taipei? Trying to keep it <$100USD.

Thanks!

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - the-dream - 11-16-2017

I stayed at the United Hotel which was pretty nice, good location and surrounding area, right next to a train station and a little bit less than $100/night. It might not wow you but is certainly a solid choice and I'd stay there again if I return to Taipei.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - anicca - 11-16-2017

Quote: (11-15-2017 06:54 AM)Baptistao Wrote:  

Personally, I'm more in the bit darker type, so Bangkok is besides the already mentioned advantages my choice. In case someone is more into the East Asian look, I would definitely prefer other countries before going to Taiwan. The most beautiful East Asian girls are definitely in South Korea and Japan, so if you mind about quality that would be my first choices. If costs in Tokyo or Seoul are too high, just go to a 2nd tier city which will have as well very beautiful targets and a even higher chance to hookup. To my mind, Taiwan has passed its peak a few years ago. It's still a good place, but a few years ago it was definitely easier to get laid there and if you're in the Chinese type then I would in the meantime prefer to go to Shanghai or Hong Kong, which are more happening places.
Agree. There are so many better places to go to in Asia than Taipei for better quality and easiness.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - UnW - 11-18-2017

Quote: (11-15-2017 12:51 AM)Zerdame Wrote:  

It’s the same situation in Japan too for female expats, the local men go for jap girls, the expat white dudes go for jap girls, the expat Asian dudes go for jap girls and when you see a female expat in Japan, she’s either alone or with a guy that Jap girls wouldn’t date. The few exceptions, normally have white fever.

Well at least they take one for the team.

Plenty of hilarious blog posts of them complaining about the situation they put themselves in, for example: http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

As for Fempats in Taiwan, I have met a few from work conferences and nights out that are here on short-mid term work assignments but the rest are usually misfits back home/doing a gap year/on some scholarship from a third world country/language students.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 11-18-2017

It's still a good place, but a few years ago it was definitely easier to get laid there and if you're in the Chinese type then I would in the meantime prefer to go to Shanghai or Hong Kong, which are more happening places.

I agree with this. Taipei has definitely gotten more difficult over the years, especially now that there are tons of expats there. You really have to bring your A game which can get annoying at times. Still worth it, but the name of the game is social circle.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Transsimian - 11-18-2017

Quote: (11-18-2017 02:28 PM)travolta Wrote:  

It's still a good place, but a few years ago it was definitely easier to get laid there and if you're in the Chinese type then I would in the meantime prefer to go to Shanghai or Hong Kong, which are more happening places.

I agree with this. Taipei has definitely gotten more difficult over the years, especially now that there are tons of expats there. You really have to bring your A game which can get annoying at times. Still worth it, but the name of the game is social circle.

Taibei is basically a slightly more chaotic and feminist version of Tokyo.

You don't get much of a premium for being White or foreign, but most girls would not rule you out because of it. Likewise, anti-white racism and xenophobia isn't an issue, what with their ethnically identical neighbour across the straits threatening to destroy them.

Taiwanese work the longest hours in the world, so actually finding time to meet up may be an issue.

Lookswise, the average girl is worse than in Korea because there is less social pressure to be beautiful, but still better than in poorer countries where they can't afford to look good.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - CodyB - 11-19-2017

Can anyone give some recent anecdotes on the nightlife in Taipei?

In terms of accomodation I'm kind of lazered in on Xinyi Anhe. This looks like the best area from a logistical standpoint, but I'm open to suggestions.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - atlant - 11-19-2017

I'd say there is a consensus among expats and locals alike that the nightlife has become worse compared to 3 years ago. Nearly all venues that were hotspots in 2014-2015 have closed. I read an article on Apple Daily the other day and it mentioned the still ongoing constant raids, smartphones/social media, low wages for 20somethings as factors. Other good venues have sprung up in the meantime (Kor & Frank most notably) but it's really not what it used to be - back in 2014 on a Sat night front of Family Mart at ATT was like a mini LKF, now often it's eerily quiet.

Once you actually get inside one of the few good places left it's still gonna be happening but the overall atmosphere has changed and so has the number of options.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - travolta - 11-21-2017

Being white definitely helps in Taipei but not as much as you'd think. Over the years (and once this year) I've gotten approached by hotties and fucked them that night- this is pretty rare though. Being white isn't much of a novelty anymore, especially at the nightclubs. I heard nightlife isn't like it used to be because now lots of girls are using those "Life" and "17" apps. Girls are making good money from these apps so they don't feel the need to go out to nightclubs to meet rich guys anymore.

But in the scheme of things none of what I said really matters. If you like Asian girls then Taipei is still worth visiting, just don't expect to fuck new girls everyday (unless you have low standards, then anything is possible). IMO Taipei isn't a good place to "learn" game. It's better for medium-term visits, 1-3 months. With that time frame you should be able to bang at least 1 or 2 serious hotties and a few average girls as well.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - bgbusiness - 12-04-2017

Anyone actually having decent success with Taiwanese chicks?
I am day gaming in Midwest area with these chicks and they seem to be socially just...idk how to put this..."fucking weird?"

A girl texts me how I am doing FIRST, I replied with normal gesture...no respond for like 2 weeks then asks me "how I am doing again?"
^The things is she did this like 4 times and asked me how I am doing like 8 times. WTF?

Other girls will give me a lot of IOIs when I approach them and I got their number, then just ran away like g2g!
Then when I text them either they don't respond or act weird on dates...

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Only8sandup - 12-08-2017

Taipei isn't a good place to go for meeting high quality women. I recommend Seoul or Tokyo for that - a lot easier there too.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - mementoaudere - 12-24-2017

I'm thinking about go study chinese in Taipei to have a different experience from mainland china. I've been a year in Beijing and getting laid is really easy (with university girls), but pollution, bad food quality, shitty weather etc make me want to change location. How are taiwanese girls compared to mainland girls? I'm 25 with beginner/intermediate mandarin and I aim to college age girls.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - seaofp - 12-24-2017

Quote: (12-04-2017 09:33 AM)bgbusiness Wrote:  

Anyone actually having decent success with Taiwanese chicks?
I am day gaming in Midwest area with these chicks and they seem to be socially just...idk how to put this..."fucking weird?"

A girl texts me how I am doing FIRST, I replied with normal gesture...no respond for like 2 weeks then asks me "how I am doing again?"
^The things is she did this like 4 times and asked me how I am doing like 8 times. WTF?

Other girls will give me a lot of IOIs when I approach them and I got their number, then just ran away like g2g!
Then when I text them either they don't respond or act weird on dates...

I gave up on them.....too much work.

I ended up targeting PRC and Korean girls that were visiting......there are quite a few of them too.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Dafeiji - 12-25-2017

Quote: (12-24-2017 10:18 AM)mementoaudere Wrote:  

I'm thinking about go study chinese in Taipei to have a different experience from mainland china. I've been a year in Beijing and getting laid is really easy (with university girls), but pollution, bad food quality, shitty weather etc make me want to change location. How are taiwanese girls compared to mainland girls? I'm 25 with beginner/intermediate mandarin and I aim to college age girls.

From a bit of experience and also from what I've heard from others, Taiwanese girls are generally shorter, more tanned, curvier, and a little sluttier as well, not to mention more Westernized. Conversely they might be more stuck up than the average mainlander, similar to the way Shanghainese girls are. I'm not sure if they're easier, but if you've got your game on lockdown, and have the language skills, Taiwan could definitely be a sweet spot for you.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - dknightbro - 01-16-2018

Inspired to post an update here after meeting fellow RVF'rs who really showed me how wingmanship & game can be taken to the next level.

I enjoy meeting wings of a wide variety, but I am particularly interested in winging with gamers who have an interest in true wingmanship. Typically these gamers are advanced gamers because they understand how true wingmanship (I got your back, you got my back in the field) can elevate game to the next level.

PM me if you just wanna wing or are interested in pursuing advanced gaming. Advanced gaming pertains to true self-improvement so it's not just "hey let's meet up approach some chicks & see ya later". A vested interest in each other's well-being and sharing of valuable debriefs & feedback is a sign you are interested in advanced gaming.

PM me playa bros!

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - bigdaddy000 - 01-26-2018

I've lived in Taiwan for almost two years. I just wanted to add a few points to the OP's comments. Because I don't live in Taipei, I'll keep things general, as other people would know better about the Taipei clubs.

ONS - it can definitely be done but I would say that it is a bit harder here than in the West. Taiwanese girls often like to give the impression of being 'good' girls, even when they are not. There is no harm in trying but if you hook up with a girl or even if you just spend plenty of time talking to her, get her LINE. Chances are if you don't score on the first night, you will on the second.

Taiwanese girls mostly fuck on the 2nd date and if you haven't fucked her by the 3rd date, you probably won't be fucking her. The hotter ones with more options, generally want to get a feel for you first before fucking you. This is what the first date is for. Many will even fuck you on the second date even if they have no intention of seeing you again.

Online game - this is by the far the easiest way to meet women in Taiwan. Tinder is the biggest and will have the most girls who speak decent English. You don't have to say anything amazing on tinder, just go through the usual 'what do you study/do for work', what do you do for fun etc. and then get her LINE. From there build a bit more comfort and ask her out. It's really easy.

SKOUT is the next big dating app but it has a shitty format and it is much harder to find girls that will speak decent English. It is mainly used by Taiwanese only. Unless you can write and read Chinese, there isn't much point.

OK Cupid - there are a few girls on here and it is worth signing up to get those girls who want to meet foreigners but think Tinder is just for sluts.

Another great way to meet girls (and more wholesome girls) is through a language exchange. Taiwanese girls know full well that language exchange is often just a nice pretext to meet a foreign guy or get a foreign boyfriend. Join up on one of the many facebook groups and set up a language exchange. Chat to them online first to gauge how serious they are about actually learning English, because there will be some who have boyfriends or who actually want to do the language exchange properly.

Chinese - having Chinese helps and if you speak great Chinese you will kill it here. However, Chinese is fucking hard. Don't expect to watch a few youtube videos or do some courses back home and be able to speak it well. In Taipei, so many people speak good English. Less so in the other parts of Taiwan, but still there are enough girls that speak English or are enthusiastic about wanting to learn that you will have plenty to choose from. By all means, make an effort and it does look good to be able to order a meal in Chinese and say a few phrases.

Taiwanese guys - the OP said they are beta and a lot are but I'd be a bit more cautious than what the OP was saying. A lot of Taiwanese guys get pissed off with white guys dating Taiwanese girls. They see at as us coming here, making too much money despite often not having decent qualifications and stealing 'their' women. Plenty don't care, but plenty do. It is a little different in Taipei but down in other parts of Taiwan a lot of gangsters or people connected to gangsters hang out in nightclubs. Acting arrogant and hitting on girls endlessly can get your arse kicked and it won't be one on one. Just be careful and size up who the girl or girls are actually here with. If they are with some tough looking guys with tattoos, best to leave those girls alone. It's worth chatting to the guys in the group first and finding out if any of the girls are single. If some are and the guy likes you, he will possibly help you out. But yeah, its a good idea to figure out if the girls are single first so you don't piss off the wrong person.

Taiwanese girls - Taiwanese girls are often pretty easy and a delight to talk too. Many are well educated and really nice. However, they cop a lot of shit from society and can also be pretty materialistic. If you go out on a date, expect to pay. Also, expect that you will be paying for the dates each time you see her. You are white and probably make more money than her. Plus, Taiwanese guys will be paying on dates so you will be expected to do the same. Wearing some nice clothes, living in a decent apartment and having a good job goes a long way here. As does taking her out some place nice.

In Taiwanese culture, PDAs aren't a big thing, so on the street don't be annoyed if she isn't down for kissing you or even holding your hand. She doesn't want to have to deal with the disapproving looks from everyone. It doesn't mean you won't be getting it on later in the night, it's just her not wanting Taiwanese people to think she is a slut. If you can find a quiet area to kiss her, then give it a try but good luck with that considering how many people are constantly walking around.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Heart Break Kid - 01-26-2018

Quote: (01-26-2018 06:14 PM)bigdaddy000 Wrote:  

I've lived in Taiwan for almost two years. I just wanted to add a few points to the OP's comments. Because I don't live in Taipei, I'll keep things general, as other people would know better about the Taipei clubs.

ONS - it can definitely be done but I would say that it is a bit harder here than in the West. Taiwanese girls often like to give the impression of being 'good' girls, even when they are not. There is no harm in trying but if you hook up with a girl or even if you just spend plenty of time talking to her, get her LINE. Chances are if you don't score on the first night, you will on the second.

Taiwanese girls mostly fuck on the 2nd date and if you haven't fucked her by the 3rd date, you probably won't be fucking her. The hotter ones with more options, generally want to get a feel for you first before fucking you. This is what the first date is for. Many will even fuck you on the second date even if they have no intention of seeing you again.

Online game - this is by the far the easiest way to meet women in Taiwan. Tinder is the biggest and will have the most girls who speak decent English. You don't have to say anything amazing on tinder, just go through the usual 'what do you study/do for work', what do you do for fun etc. and then get her LINE. From there build a bit more comfort and ask her out. It's really easy.

SKOUT is the next big dating app but it has a shitty format and it is much harder to find girls that will speak decent English. It is mainly used by Taiwanese only. Unless you can write and read Chinese, there isn't much point.

OK Cupid - there are a few girls on here and it is worth signing up to get those girls who want to meet foreigners but think Tinder is just for sluts.

Another great way to meet girls (and more wholesome girls) is through a language exchange. Taiwanese girls know full well that language exchange is often just a nice pretext to meet a foreign guy or get a foreign boyfriend. Join up on one of the many facebook groups and set up a language exchange. Chat to them online first to gauge how serious they are about actually learning English, because there will be some who have boyfriends or who actually want to do the language exchange properly.

Chinese - having Chinese helps and if you speak great Chinese you will kill it here. However, Chinese is fucking hard. Don't expect to watch a few youtube videos or do some courses back home and be able to speak it well. In Taipei, so many people speak good English. Less so in the other parts of Taiwan, but still there are enough girls that speak English or are enthusiastic about wanting to learn that you will have plenty to choose from. By all means, make an effort and it does look good to be able to order a meal in Chinese and say a few phrases.

Taiwanese guys - the OP said they are beta and a lot are but I'd be a bit more cautious than what the OP was saying. A lot of Taiwanese guys get pissed off with white guys dating Taiwanese girls. They see at as us coming here, making too much money despite often not having decent qualifications and stealing 'their' women. Plenty don't care, but plenty do. It is a little different in Taipei but down in other parts of Taiwan a lot of gangsters or people connected to gangsters hang out in nightclubs. Acting arrogant and hitting on girls endlessly can get your arse kicked and it won't be one on one. Just be careful and size up who the girl or girls are actually here with. If they are with some tough looking guys with tattoos, best to leave those girls alone. It's worth chatting to the guys in the group first and finding out if any of the girls are single. If some are and the guy likes you, he will possibly help you out. But yeah, its a good idea to figure out if the girls are single first so you don't piss off the wrong person.

Taiwanese girls - Taiwanese girls are often pretty easy and a delight to talk too. Many are well educated and really nice. However, they cop a lot of shit from society and can also be pretty materialistic. If you go out on a date, expect to pay. Also, expect that you will be paying for the dates each time you see her. You are white and probably make more money than her. Plus, Taiwanese guys will be paying on dates so you will be expected to do the same. Wearing some nice clothes, living in a decent apartment and having a good job goes a long way here. As does taking her out some place nice.

In Taiwanese culture, PDAs aren't a big thing, so on the street don't be annoyed if she isn't down for kissing you or even holding your hand. She doesn't want to have to deal with the disapproving looks from everyone. It doesn't mean you won't be getting it on later in the night, it's just her not wanting Taiwanese people to think she is a slut. If you can find a quiet area to kiss her, then give it a try but good luck with that considering how many people are constantly walking around.

What city are ya from? My Taiwanese friends say that outside of Taipei it might be too quiet for foreigners to enjoy.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Travel Museums - 01-27-2018

I’m looking at logistics for a month (possibly more) in Taipei. White guy mid 30s. Pass for late 20s. My first time, but been to the other parts of China.

I’ll primarily be sightseeing and getting to know the culture. Just looking to throw some night game in once a week at most. Probably going next month or possibly summertime.

I hate smoking, roll solo, and will be tired from sightseeing everyday. Reading here seems like high end nightlife is a bit off lately. Maybe just skip it...

Planning to mostly rely on Tinder. (I know I know.) Perhaps international parties if they have that??

Looking for a studio from Daan to main station areas. Possibly Shida since it’s gotba nightmarket and lots of students. Anywhere else worth considering?

I’m guessing the dynamic is similar to other developed Asian countries. Gotta stay in a central nightlife area. Way easier to get girls to meet, right?

So what area is gonna be like Itaewon, Shibuya, or Namba? Where I can throw it out as a self-explanatory meeting point for a drink?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Dream Medicine - 01-27-2018

Quote: (01-27-2018 03:56 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

I hate smoking, roll solo, and will be tired from sightseeing everyday.

[snipped]

I skimmed a few travel threads recently, namely the Phils and Indo sheets, and noted that more than 6 months after my last response to Mr Travel Museums and 12 months after my first response, he is still travelling around... and still getting into drama, complaining needlessly, asking autistic-type questions, bragging about banging low-quality hoes, treating women like sh*t... and all the while "rolling solo".

[Image: giphy.gif]

As linked above, I tried giving him the benefit of the doubt on several occasions. I tried recognizing his strengths and highlighting how he could offer more value here. I tried suggesting a few solutions for resolving conflicts online. I tried outlining some practical steps for connecting with other members in real life. Unfortunately, this advice along with that from Birthday Cat among dozens of others has been to no avail; nothing has changed.

I take little pleasure in raking someone over the coals and try to pick my fights carefully. Living a purposeful, positive life is infinitely more fulfilling than trying to wage a lonely war against trolls online. In this case I nonetheless feel obliged to warn the readers -- including some of my warm-hearted friends that may be reading this thread -- that helping him is likely to be a complete waste of time. Even worse, it seems that wherever he goes, he shows little respect for other people and thus poisons the well.

After 18 months of membership here while being on the road, Mr Travel Museums has had countless opportunities to hang with fellow players. So the question remains: Why hasn't he met up with other RVF members in real life?

Perhaps he is worried about getting called out for being the stubborn, selfish fraud that several detractors have concluded that he is, over, and over, and over, and over again?

In addition, the following post from another forum is telling:

Quote:Quote:

Last edited by Travel&Museums; 01-03-2017, 09:22 AM.

Roosh's travel forum can't be beat. It's got a plethora of info on SA, EE, SEA plus cities all over the world. The downside is the "frame" there is manosphere alpha. There are some egos to deal with. And certain posters feel like they own threads/places.

I went on a roosh thread about Osaka and made what I thought was a straightforward post sharing my method for banging multiple 6-8s a week. I got hit with a ton of criticism, disbelief, and a 3-day ban. Meanwhile the thread was essentially an entire years worth of garbage from a guy who got laid a few times after studying there an entire year. Wasn't like I claimed to bang models or anything ridiculous either.

Threads on roosh seem to read like the top posters are jacked, suited up, monies. If so they probably get away with a lot more stuff than your typical pua. I've spent at least a hundred hours reading entire threads there. Most guys who get laid there are willing to party all night with table service in medium to high end venues. The pattern is go on vacation, drop thousands on flight, pimp pad, pipeline mediocre girls, do daygame, nightgame, drunk sex at 3am+, blackout drunk often not remembering much.

A lot of guys in SEA are actually banging prostitutes who charge them half the time. They're not hiding this. It's called shoring. But personally I find those girls mediocre and gross that they take more Dick than a urinal. Still a lot of guys there seem to be proper players with good game. They live abroad and have harems. But pretty much every post I read I draw same conclusion. That style of game (really lifestyle) is not for me. But there's still a lot of good info. Not everyone there is doing the binge drinking game.

There's an undercurrent of shooting for quality but it's not the main thing. One epic thread I just finished had a guy banging everything from lots of prostitutes to a couple high society chicks. He claimed to bang 96 women in 5 months but saw little to nothing culturally. Was forced to sleep most days. Got blackmailed, robbed, lost his phone 6 times and had to buy new ones.

I was in Osaka for 3 months. I banged 16 6-8s plus weekends for a gf from Tokyo visiting. But I saw every attraction in kansai (Osaka, kobe, Kyoto, etc). By the end I was making day trips to Nagoya wakayama Mie etc to find new shit to do. Barely drank. No drugs. Had regular girls on rotation. Never paid for a girl. Had them pay for me sometimes. They'd call me a pussy over there for that. Or like when I posted about how repulsive cambodia was bc every 7+ is a hooker I was told by two different people that I'm the one with the problem.

Given the above, it can be shown that Mr Travel Museums has activated several similar yet contradictory personas online. In addition, he has badmouthed this forum and its members elsewhere. To illustrate, consider these examples:

1. Dissing others for shoring then writing dozens of posts here about a sponsoring a ho.
2. Dissing others for notch-chasing then bragging about it here.
3. Claiming that RVF members would "call him a pussy" because he had girls "pay for him sometimes" [Image: lol.gif]

In conclusion: don't waste your time helping this faker.

[Image: Mike-Ehrmantraut-Shakes-His-Head-Breaking-Bad.gif]

P.S. @ Mr Travel Museums -

My mind is open to new evidence, but no more posts from you will persuade me otherwise. Anyone can fake a persona online. Very, very few can fake a complete personality in real life. So feel free to meet up with some RVF members and prove the above concerns wrong.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Travel Museums - 01-27-2018

Nobody cares. So where is the bear place to rent in Taipei?

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Leonard D Neubache - 01-28-2018

Quote: (01-27-2018 11:36 PM)Dream Medicine Wrote:  

Quote: (01-27-2018 03:56 PM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

I hate smoking, roll solo, and will be tired from sightseeing everyday.

[snipped]

P.S. @ Mr Travel Museums -

My mind is open to new evidence, but no more posts from you will persuade me otherwise. Anyone can fake a persona online. Very, very few can fake a complete personality in real life. So feel free to meet up with some RVF members and prove the above concerns wrong.

Maybe he should roll solo on the internet. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Travel Museums - 01-28-2018

Damn this is a funny way of asking me out on date... I’ve met other community members in person. I’ve heard things said about high repped members that didn’t surprise me. People calling them fags in person and making medical diagnosis like so and so is a good guy by depressed, etc. Feeling compelled to rep guys they met and didn’t like but still out of fear and all the cliques and alliances. It’s all pissing contest bullshit I have zero interest in. I prefer rolling solo and doing my own thing. I can think and act for myself. I enjoy making nuanced points and having cognitive dissonance.I meet other people when I’m already out if I’m in the mood. I’m usually pretty tired though. If you want to come at me like a gentleman and invite me to meet in a private message that’s fine. I can count on one hand the amount of times guys want to come at me with some private questions and show class. I’ve lost count at the times posts skim, misinterpret, exaggerate, etc. I’ll be in Macau this week if you would like to meet. With all the posting I do it’s pretty easy to meet me if you want. Or you can play detective and skim posts. Hilarious. Can’t wait to spend time with you.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - StackGsMan - 01-28-2018

Quote: (01-28-2018 01:03 AM)Travel Museums Wrote:  

Damn this is a funny way of asking me out on date... I’ve met other community members in person. I’ve heard things said about high repped members that didn’t surprise me. People calling them fags in person and making medical diagnosis like so and so is a good guy by depressed, etc. Feeling compelled to rep guys they met and didn’t like but still out of fear and all the cliques and alliances. It’s all pissing contest bullshit I have zero interest in. I prefer rolling solo and doing my own thing. I can think and act for myself. I enjoy making nuanced points and having cognitive dissonance.I meet other people when I’m already out if I’m in the mood. I’m usually pretty tired though. If you want to come at me like a gentleman and invite me to meet in a private message that’s fine. I can count on one hand the amount of times guys want to come at me with some private questions and show class. I’ve lost count at the times posts skim, misinterpret, exaggerate, etc. I’ll be in Macau this week if you would like to meet. With all the posting I do it’s pretty easy to meet me if you want. Or you can play detective and skim posts. Hilarious. Can’t wait to spend time with you.

Just was skimming the travel section after posting a few minutes ago that I will be in Manila soon. I saw Taipei near the top of the list and saw your last post, quoted above.

Briefly looked at who you were saying this to and without even reading much I saw at least a few people, regardless of rep numbers, seem to be lambasting you.

You mention private messages and lack of class.

Dude just this week I politely asked you by PM, the first I ever sent you, if Laotian pre-marital sex laws are a huge impediment to getting a flag.

You basically sent a one line response in which you called me retarded for wanting a flag (which means to actually sleep with a woman of a nation I have not slept with one of before).

Now you are complaining about classless PMs?

I'm all for providing unique insight here regardless of whether others agree or not (which is often my own case), but without reading any more of what others are saying you seem to be the issue here, and in at least two threads.

I like your info, but chill. No need to insult people.

The Ultimate Taipei, Taiwan Datasheet - Travel Museums - 01-28-2018

You asked me if you should travel to Laos just to get the flag. That is retarded. I posted plenty of info on SEA. Do what you want with it. And you thanked me.