Roosh V Forum
Player's Log / Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Player's Log / Lounge (/thread-24128.html)

Player's Log / Lounge - little wing - 07-15-2013

FUCK THIS SHIT!

I was on my way home from the gym looking like shit and hadn't showered. I got some fries from McDonald's and got to the bus stop where a cute 7 with a good body was sitting eating some Mc Donald' as well.
I sat down on the bench next to her and opened by asking if she wanted to exchange some fries for a nugget. I then stroke up a conversation and she was eating out of my hand, laughing at every shit I said and giving me mad IOI's. I continued talking to her in the bus and we got out at the same bus stop and she said she would contact me via Facebook and we parted ways. Then I realized what a pussy I was because she made it very obvious she wanted to bang me that night a couple of times by saying stuff like "man I don't want to go home now" and asking me what my plans for the evening where twice.
I then turned back and caught up with her and straight up kissed her.
She loved it and I led her to the local football stadium where we climbed the fence and sat down in the middle of the stadium.
We started kissing and I undressed her. She was wet as fuck, her panties were literally soaked. But then what happened? I couldn't get it up. Out of sheer boredom I masturbated three times in an hour that day.
This is like the fifth time I couldn't get it up, I need to fucking stop jerking it. What the fuck is wrong with me?

I told her I was close to being in a relationship with a girl and then she revealed she had a boyfriend too and took it quite well.
I then accompanied her home, smoked a J on her porch and she said she would contact me.

I'm 17 and she's a hot 16 year old, why is my dick keen on letting me down

Player's Log / Lounge - BlurredSevens - 07-15-2013

Had a failure tonight. Brings me to two bangs and two failures in the last seven days.

Tonight was a 20yr old girl I invited to my house, as I did for the other 3 last week. Ive been working on her for a month now - she was one of the first #'s I pulled off tinder, so It's been a slow process. She shit tested me hard before coming over, saying how she doesn't sleep around and not to waste my time, etc. but that's what all girls say so I didn't think much of it. I called her and she relented and agreed to come over.

Unfortunately, when she got here she told me she didn't drink. First red flag. Later she told me she still lives at home. Fuck, I knew it wasn't on then.

I eventually kissed her and she kissed back, but before any heavy making out could ensue, she decided to bail, saying she didn't like driving in the dark, but that she wanted to hang out again.

Overall, she was an uncommonly pleasant girl to be around. She was immediately comfortable when she came over, and we had a good rapport right off the bat.

I guess the lesson here is that you just never know how a girl will react until that moment where you go for it, and kiss her. So you have
to burn through a lot of girls to find the ones you want, which for me right now are the sluts.

Another lesson from tonight: having a bunch of GQ and Esquire magazines lying around are great conversation starters. Girls seem to gravitate toward them and always have something to say about who's on the cover.

Player's Log / Lounge - Kickb - 07-16-2013

I launched my Anti Flake Defense missiles earlier today

[Image: attachment.jpg13312]   
[Image: attachment.jpg13313]   

I also busted out some Spanish game to this 5th grade Spanish teacher(also of OkC that's Shit is too easy.) She's like 24 and south América light skinned latina. I'll post some texts if we bang.

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 07-16-2013

I texted just about every girl in my phone and spent the entire day trying to get something set up for tonight.

That's something like 170-180 girls that I have yet to bang.

As of now, I ain't got shit going for tonight.

And I'm sex-oneitising for like two different girls.

One is this Slovak girl with a tight little body whose forearm is almost exactly the size of my dick (above average but not Mastadonic). She said that she "just wants to be friends" whatever that means..

The other is that outrageously attractive super model (She's big in the runway scene and has had a spread in vogue and models.com) from Saturday night who claims to be a lesbian but was massaging my back and actually returned my text on Monday. Even if I don't bang her, I want to hang out with her so she can melt everyone in our vicinity with her looks.

Player's Log / Lounge - Millz - 07-17-2013

Met up with the okc chick last night and took her to a bar in my local area that had an open night. We spoke, got drinks, made out and then she tells me she has a fiance who she is getting married to next month but he sits at home playing world of warcraft and has LAN parties where his friends all bring around their custom built computers and play games for the whole weekend and he is 33? I think.
The guy is rich and offers her comfort whilst she fucks anyone she pleases and he has no clue about it.
She also showed me her okc messages and I was in shock in how poor the average mans game is. Tons of hi how are you [Image: smile.gif] or [Image: tongue.gif] faces everywhere whilst my message to her was simply Hey Sup?

Got my dick sucked and sent her on her way. Got a text later on that night from her saying she wants me to teach her how to play COD sometime next week which is a females way of saying I want your kawk

Do you guys ever get those days where you're just like I love game so much and the fact I've discovered it. Having some other guys wife to be suck your dick is one of the greatest feelings the world has to offer

Player's Log / Lounge - Plutoman - 07-17-2013

So, I could use some advice -

This is getting to be a common occurrence lately and I'm not sure if it's me and my game, the culture, or just normal, but I'm finding that a very large percentage of the time I get back from a girl something about her getting back with her ex boyfriend, or she's seeing someone, or her relationship status has changed, or somesuch. It's in the time span of meeting -> date, in that 3-4 day span. I wouldn't think anything of it except for the fact that I can count 20 or so in the past several months that it's happened with.

Usually the interaction went fantastic, she was into me, I would qualify her extensively, get the number, continue with some conversation, and then hit her up a day or two later. A day later if it was at a bar, two days if it was a coffee shop. If my schedule was odd I'd go one day just to set something up quick (things go south I find if it drags for a week or two before you meet).

Is there anything along with this that I'm missing? Usually these are the girls I'm most into - the ones that I'm so-so with are the ones begging me to come out with them. Not even directly related to hotness, it's usually the difference of these girls can hold a conversation vs these girls are skanks.

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 07-17-2013

Ah- said farewell to one of my local harem girls. She had huge tits and would come over whenever I bootycalled her in the middle of the day.

On to more girls!

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 07-18-2013

Went out tonight and macked on two girls at once while also showing my friend how to wing properly.

Also, I never tried using facebook in my game, but I friended this chick, opened her, and she gave me her number. Maybe she's like a 2.67/10? Is it beta that I let a girl like this give me her number?
[Image: Screen_shot_2013_07_18_at_4_04_08_AM.png]

Player's Log / Lounge - Veloce - 07-18-2013

Cockblocked by logistics.

Met up with this solid 8 that I met at the hotel where I work, my first ever "work approach". She'd flaked on me once but bought my drinks last night. Really hit it off, smart girl, we were talking all night, physically escalating. She lives a few blocks from the bar so I thought SNL was likely. Walked her back, asked to use the bathroom, and she says, "Ahhhh, no, I'm sorry. I can't. My roommate situation...it's too complicated. It's really not a good situation, I'm sorry you're going to have to find a bush or something." Had kind of an awkward makeout session and that was that.

She'd told me earlier in the night that she was miserable with her roommate, who turns out to be a guy. I'm thinking it's likely an ex-bf she still lives with or is involved with some sort of "it's complicated" sitation.

Onward.

Player's Log / Lounge - Belize King - 07-18-2013

Three hour nap, shit, shower, shave, 50 pushups,double shot of Canadian whisky, 50 dips, got fitted, cologne chosen, bumpin some motivational music, blast seven text, little bit of dirty talk to a Thai girl I miss for confidence boost.

Ready to hit it. Solo game. Three bars and two clubs on the list.

Goal is 10 approaches. Going hard for the SNL. I have work but if she aint smashing I am not worried about the number. Tired of getting flaked on and bullshit excuses. Been ladi once in two months since Thailand. Time to step up.

Game on.

Player's Log / Lounge - NewGamer - 07-18-2013

Quote: (07-18-2013 11:38 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Met up with this solid 8 that I met at the hotel where I work, my first ever "work approach". She'd flaked on me once but bought my drinks last night. Really hit it off, smart girl, we were talking all night, physically escalating. She lives a few blocks from the bar so I thought SNL was likely. Walked her back, asked to use the bathroom, and she says, "Ahhhh, no, I'm sorry. I can't. My roommate situation...it's too complicated. It's really not a good situation, I'm sorry you're going to have to find a bush or something." Had kind of an awkward makeout session and that was that.

She'd told me earlier in the night that she was miserable with her roommate, who turns out to be a guy. I'm thinking it's likely an ex-bf she still lives with or is involved with some sort of "it's complicated" sitation.

Onward.

I think she read Bang.

I'm getting to the point where I feel relieved if a girl flakes because it means might night is freed up to go out to meet new girls.

Player's Log / Lounge - Giovonny - 07-18-2013

Onward.

Not bad for your first "work approach" ever. Sounds like the date went well. You still have a chance, hopefully. 2nd date?

Quote: (07-18-2013 09:49 PM)soup Wrote:  

I'm getting to the point where I feel relieved if a girl flakes because it means my night is freed up to go out to meet new girls.

Interesting.

I have experienced this. I think its because of "over-gaming". We are gaming so much, practicing so much, that we forget how to enjoy each girl and each date. It all becomes a grind. As soon as I realized this, I made an adjustment..

I started approaching and dating less. I once focused on quantity like # of approaches, # of dates, etc. Now, I focused more on quality. Quality of boner test, quality of date, quality of logistics. Not just higher quality girls but also girls who really turn me on. A more strict boner test.

I got more in touch with my natural sexual needs. Not having sex just for the sake of having sex but because I really want to. Not approaching girls just for the sake of practice but because I really have no sexual options at the moment. Does that make sense? Not dating just to practice dating but dating in a way that I actually enjoy. Doing stuff that I actually want to do with or without the girl. Otherwise, why bother? Its not worth it.

Quote: (07-18-2013 10:44 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Onward.

Not bad for your first "work approach" ever. Sounds like the date went well. You still have a chance, hopefully. 2nd date?

I'm getting to the point where I feel relieved if a girl flakes because it means my night is freed up to go out to meet new girls.

Interesting.

I have experienced this. I think its because of "over-gaming". We are gaming so much, practicing so much, that we forget how to enjoy each girl and each date. It all becomes a grind. As soon as I realized this, I made an adjustment..

I started approaching and dating less. I once focused on quantity like # of approaches, # of dates, etc. Now, I focused more on quality. Quality of boner test, quality of date, quality of logistics. Not just higher quality girls but also girls who really turn me on. A more strict boner test.

I got more in touch with my natural sexual needs. Not having sex just for the sake of having sex but because I really want to. Not approaching girls just for the sake of practice but because I really have no sexual options at the moment. Does that make sense? Not dating just to practice dating but dating in a way that I actually enjoy. Doing stuff that I actually want to do with or without the girl. Otherwise, why bother? Its not worth it.

Nah- it's not that I don't throw myself into my dates, it's that I'm looking forward to going out. If I feel like a lot of energy, I'll try to go out and meet new girls after I bang a date.

It's like the date is the appetizer in some cases. In other cases, going out is the dessert.

Player's Log / Lounge - Giovonny - 07-19-2013

Quote: (07-18-2013 11:04 PM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (07-18-2013 10:44 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Interesting.

Nah- it's not that I don't throw myself into my dates, it's that I'm looking forward to going out. If I feel like a lot of energy, I'll try to go out and meet new girls after I bang a date.

It's like the date is the appetizer in some cases. In other cases, going out is the dessert.

I think you just love "the hunt". I hate to use that word but you know what I mean. For a lot of us, I think there is a genetic component to gaming. Maybe this stuff is in our DNA? I think it is..

Player's Log / Lounge - Sleek - 07-19-2013

Took a chance tonight and went to a house party where I wasn't best friends with anyone but had a good time vibing with a girl who hates feminists. Just leaving my own house tonight drastically increased my chance of hooking up, and while I didn't, I made progress.

Lesson learned: leaving my own residence can always improve a shitty night to a fun one just by being in the company of others.

Player's Log / Lounge - Blaze Frazier - 07-19-2013

Quote: (07-19-2013 02:24 AM)Sleek Wrote:  

Took a chance tonight and went to a house party where I wasn't best friends with anyone but had a good time vibing with a girl who hates feminists. Just leaving my own house tonight drastically increased my chance of hooking up, and while I didn't, I made progress.

Lesson learned: leaving my own residence can always improve a shitty night to a fun one just by being in the company of others.

Ain't it great? Pushing yourself out of your comfort zone makes you a better man.

Player's Log / Lounge - soup - 07-19-2013

No bang tonight, but I did control the hot bartender to show me her sexy yoga stretches in front of everyone.

Good for all parties involved, do drama.

Player's Log / Lounge - Kickb - 07-19-2013

Met up with one of the OkC girls I've been talking to

Went swimming, at one point my shorts nearly slipped off in the water. I told her and she said"gthat's Ok I've been looking at it all night"

[Image: ohshit.gif]

One of my girlfriends is coming over for playtime in an hour. She's a ginger.

I might hang with a skinny tall Danish girl tonight.

Player's Log / Lounge - MrXY - 07-19-2013

Quote: (07-19-2013 02:11 PM)soup Wrote:  

One of my girlfriends is coming over for playtime in an hour. She's a ginger.

I might hang with a skinny tall Danish girl tonight.

God , I love redheads and especially gingers. I'm sad that my ginger recently dropped out of my harem because i wouldn't commit to her.

Have three dates from POF this weekend. Haven't had a single night lay from online in a while, going to push for it.

Went to a nightclub party, two chicks I knew had ridden to the party together and the driver, who I've banged and is a big slut, was mad at the other because a guy they were talking to preferred the other girl. They're both attractive but the other girl is about ten years younger. Later I found out the driver had driven off and left the other girl stranded there. Women hate it when they get out competed by younger women.

Talked to another girl I know and I suggested that we pose as a couple and go to a regular swingers club party in another city I'm aware of. She's a huge slut and size queen and she was totally down for it.

Made a few approaches went nowhere. Went to a bar, was just sitting there, was approached by a girl. Nothing special for sure, but bangable. Talked for quite a while then she said she had to go, and said "Don't you want my number?" and wrote it on a cocktail napkin. I guess I'll text her

Player's Log / Lounge - MrXY - 07-19-2013

Tonight's online girl just flaked on me "I'm not feeling well"

Donkey dick pic sent

Shit the condom came off right before I blasted deep in the chicks pussy.

She's not looking for a baby. I gave her $20 and she's going to go eat the plan b pill.

I don't understand how that thing came off. It was tight to put on and I didn't soft. She's tight, and she did blow me right before we boned, so maybe the friction pulled it off.

I realized that I'm never the one to brake it off. I have a big heart ha. Instead, I push girls to their limits until they can't hang anymore.

Player's Log / Lounge - Plutoman - 07-19-2013

Breakthrough this week for me.

In the past 5 days, went from 0 girls to dates with 5 that are into me.. fun little juggling here.

Player's Log / Lounge - TheBlackNarwhal - 07-19-2013

Quote: (07-15-2013 06:07 PM)little wing Wrote:  

FUCK THIS SHIT!

I was on my way home from the gym looking like shit and hadn't showered. I got some fries from McDonald's and got to the bus stop where a cute 7 with a good body was sitting eating some Mc Donald' as well.

All that Chernobyl chemical shit they put it the food probably gave you the case no-dick.