Roosh V Forum
I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: I Love Montreal: Data Sheet (/thread-9218.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - kosko - 05-04-2017

@betanomore

Great report on Montreal. I appreciated your take as it mirrors what I experienced. Montreal can be a rewarding place for women. They are all over the place, literally, you go to certain areas and there are girls all over the place.

Also, there is very little competition. Montreal dudes maybe dress well but they are clumsy and very oblivious with game. It is easy pickings to just freely approach girls there and the girls make it easy as they will hint a very subtle way if they are into you or just open to being approached.

I also agree with you on day game versus night game as I noticed this on my last trip. The clubs are a shit show and are full of thirsty dudes who kill the vibe for girls. You see lots of action and stuff happening in the clubs but it was is like a traffic jam in trying to navigate and isolate girls. Using day game, or a lounge early in the evening would be ideal. I think that trying to make plans for right then could work well. I have never done the insta-date thing, but I would prefer to meet a girl, make sure she is based centrally, and then meet her later that evening at like 7pm-9pm for snacks and drinks and then proceed from there.

Montreal is just a very democratic place with girls. I don't mind putting in the work to approach if the girls have a good attitude and the environment is conducive to get things going. The classic cat and mouse thing where a dude is chasing are still there and the woman appreciates it.

Also, good look on APT200 and I am happy to hear the venue is still going strong. It is a good place to game and bring girls too. They have a hard door which filters the crowd as they don't let in groups of dudes.

Knowing what I know now. I would try to make a trip starting mid-week and using day game to set up dates for the nights and weekend. I would avoid the clubs and just use the night for dates if no dates that night then you have a better chance taking a nap and going scavenger hunting at last call.

There are lots of Montreal haters but I can't think of how many places in North America where you get a density of young girls in a city radius that still enjoy the classic style of approach and game. Most other places in North America have been tainted or spoiled. I think the only other comparables are Chicago, NYC to Montreal. Places like Miami and Vancouver are good for girls but the money/golddigger aspect and logistics ruin it. Toronto and LA, can be the best or worst place to game depending on your personal situation - both cities are designed to work hard to make sure you don't get laid.

Overall, good stuff, this sounds realistic. I am biased basing this off my own personal situation but this report still matches up with other reports I have gotten from others as well with Montreal.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - invictusiii - 05-04-2017

Quote: (05-04-2017 02:13 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2017 12:49 PM)invictusiii Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

(which I did end up banging one of the girls from there but I shouldn't have)

What do you mean by this? You shouldn't have and you did because of luck or because you really should not have done it for some reason?

meaning I wasn't proud of one of them [Image: confused.gif]

https://www.sadtrombone.com/

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Rekk'd - 05-04-2017

BetaNoMore, did you bang a Quebecoise? If yes, was she good looking?

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Rekk'd - 05-04-2017

It's really interesting to see an Asian guy actually claim that Montreal is a good place LOL, how much are they paying you?

Arabs and Blacks not approaching??? You sure you didn't confuse them with Indians and Asians?

Appt 200 is good? I think you went to the wrong building.

Do girls approach guys? Few of the true things in your review of Montreal, as it happened to me and my friends every now and then.

Schwartz is an overpriced tourist trap, plz dont recommend such places.

Anglos have always been kinder, nicer and more social than the Francophones.

I seriously need to write up a Truthful datasheet about this dump to prevent people like me from making the same mistake!

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - MrRoundtree - 05-04-2017

I like the report from Betanomore; few things:

I was quite ill this weekend but I managed to go out... game was a bit off though.

-Going to Mme Lee wasn't my decision, at all. The girls he was with saturday decided to go there and tbh, feels like the crowd was very mcgill-centric/or full of arabs/black guys standing on the side and . You will find very immature girls in group and just jumping and dancing ignoring guys. Mme Lee used to be ncie a few years ago, one girl friend worked there. It's not anymore. It's not a place I recommended to him but we still went.

-Kampai Garden is still a place with high-talent but lot of guys too. However, I feel it can be a chill place with the right crew as the girls are tempted to chat, especially at 5a7 time. It's probably peak time from 7-10.

-My favorite bars are all in the Rosemont Area now. Or I recommend bars that play 80es-90es music (La tulipe,La Porte Rouge),or EDM/techno as it will attract a different crowd than the hip hop crowd.Le St-Edouard is still top for quebecers, not a club. Karaoke bars are some of the best.
Also, Quebecers bars with lot of booze are excellent for easygoing French Canadian girls of a quality rating of 7 (La petite grenouille for exemple). clébard was great fr french girls, more hip-hop music but almost nobody from Mcgill.

-Wished we would have gotten inside Flyjin..looked like it had mad talent. Confessional was ok..bad ratios, was better when I first went, now it as a bit more trashy. New places I got recommended are Somwhr and l'École Privée.

- I still don't recommend St-Laurent, Betanomore went on s sunday night in l'App200 so I think it's a bit more easy going but l'Appt200 is hard to get into past 10 at night. Other clubs on St-Laurent are more or less similar to Mme Lee.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - MrRoundtree - 05-04-2017

Quote: (05-04-2017 04:56 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

It's really interesting to see an Asian guy actually claim that Montreal is a good place LOL, how much are they paying you?

Arabs and Blacks not approaching??? You sure you didn't confuse them with Indians and Asians?

Appt 200 is good? I think you went to the wrong building.

Do girls approach guys? Few of the true things in your review of Montreal, as it happened to me and my friends every now and then.

Schwartz is an overpriced tourist trap, plz dont recommend such places.

Anglos have always been kinder, nicer and more social than the Francophones.

I seriously need to write up a Truthful datasheet about this dump to prevent people like me from making the same mistake!

I didn't feel it was easy for Betanomore but he's a smooth talker and he approaches a lot; most girls were quite receptive to his approaches. However, some approaches were simply too mechanical which might have scared a few french canadian girls; who are used to a different style.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - kosko - 05-04-2017

I think an Asian dude can flex the exotic factor in Montreal. There are just so few of them in the city aside from some very small pockets of Chinese folks. This is not common for Canada as every Canadian city has sizeable Asian community relative to the population.

Plus why all the hate on Schwartz? They make a good sandwich. It might be overpriced and the wait is long but for a sandwich, it is great. I think people get the hopes up for something amazing when it is just good meat on bread, you also need the jew pickle on the side with the sandwich or else it isn't as good.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - TooFineAPoint - 05-04-2017

Quote: (05-04-2017 07:35 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Plus why all the hate on Schwartz? They make a good sandwich. It might be overpriced and the wait is long but for a sandwich, it is great. I think people get the hopes up for something amazing when it is just good meat on bread, you also need the jew pickle on the side with the sandwich or else it isn't as good.

Jew pickle, amazing. You're killing me.

You don't even have to wait in line anymore, since they opened the takeout side of things.

It's a solid sandwich and should be enjoyed if one visits the city, absolutely. I also agree that you need to chase it with the ((pickle)) and pepper.

Quote: (05-04-2017 12:06 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2017 01:26 AM)TooFineAPoint Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2017 01:06 AM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

I know someone recommended Boustan and it was great as a drunken meal at 4 or 5 am but it was over-rated. It wasn't bad, but I've had better donair.

Blasphemy!

Did you get the Creation?

I had 4 last time I was in town.

ha I got the chicken each time and it was okay. next time you're in my city, hit me up and I'll take you to a few different spots and see what you think.

Deal.

Glad you got to enjoy Montreal and hang with CapChar (great guy!).

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Brosemite - 05-05-2017

Quote: (05-04-2017 04:56 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

The several Asian guys I know in MTL are introverted betas. From what I hear, its tough though it has mainly to do with their own personal tendencies.

I find Quebecers to be friendly to anyone with a a good cultural approach as Asians with initiative can be well received there.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Rekk'd - 05-05-2017

Quebecers love bad-boy type of guys.. Asians are not! or really are not known to be like that, thus they get no love here.. End of story! no need to try and sugar coat shit or try to assume that maybe because 1 Chinese out of the billion got some luck thus most Asians can get pussy here.

The only Asians I saw here get "White girls" are at Concordia/Mcgill (ANGLO Universities) and the girls with them were usually french from FRANCE or Canadian girls that are into Asian culture, anime, Asian cuisine, etc...

Never seen Asians get Arab, Persian or Black girls too

^^[Image: clap.gif]......

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - BetaNoMore - 05-05-2017

Quote: (05-05-2017 07:52 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

Quebecers love bad-boy type of guys.. Asians are not! or really are not known to be like that, thus they get no love here.. End of story! no need to try and sugar coat shit or try to assume that maybe because 1 Chinese out of the billion got some luck thus most Asians can get pussy here.

The only Asians I saw here get "White girls" are at Concordia/Mcgill (ANGLO Universities) and the girls with them were usually french from FRANCE or Canadian girls that are into Asian culture, anime, Asian cuisine, etc...

Come on man, you have to put this in context. I don't disagree with what you said BUT is there any place in N. America where the average Asian guy can get white girls easily?

Simply put, an Asian guy has to have a lot firing on all cylinders to get (hot) white chicks. It can be done though. Just look at CaptChardonnay.

FWIW, I've dated a very good looking Persian in the past and we were serious about marriage.

I was talking about Montreal and the girls here only. In Toronto I've seen an Indian guy with a gorgeous blonde, I would pay a million dollars to see that in Montreal. What I mean is in big Anglo cities people are more open to race mixing.

Actually here in Quebec for your information, Quebecer men never date Asian girls too btw lol its not just the women. But lets say in Toronto, you'll see alot of Canadian men with Asian, Arab, Indian and Persian girls.... Here Never!

I have nothing against Asian men or men from other races, I'm just stating the honest truth. Fuck, I wish we would all get the ladies of our dreams and fuck hot babes whenever we please.. But reality is very different.

^^ Please enlighten me some more...[Image: ohshit2.gif]

Yep you need it, since your review/datesheet of Montreal is dishonest.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - CaptainChardonnay - 05-05-2017

Quote: (05-05-2017 08:10 PM)BetaNoMore Wrote:  

Come on man, you have to put this in context. I don't disagree with what you said BUT is there any place in N. America where the average Asian guy can get white girls easily?

Simply put, an Asian guy has to have a lot firing on all cylinders to get (hot) white chicks. It can be done though. Just look at CaptChardonnay.

FWIW, I've dated a very good looking Persian in the past and we were serious about marriage.

Bro the only way I get laid is if I go dumpster diving in an actual dumpster. I could never bang a HB9. Impossible!

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Brosemite - 05-06-2017

Quote: (05-05-2017 08:43 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

Yep you need it, since your review/datesheet of Montreal is dishonest.

You seem to know more about our history than we do. Feel free to keep educating us Mr. Successful

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - BetaNoMore - 05-06-2017

Just posted my long field report of my trip detailing some approaches, instadates, and lays here: thread-24128...pid1565508

Of course, it's all faked and I'm actually a cyborg created by Roundtree and Chardonnay to make their city look better. [/align]

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - MrRoundtree - 05-06-2017

Quote: (05-05-2017 08:23 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

I was talking about Montreal and the girls here only. In Toronto I've seen an Indian guy with a gorgeous blonde, I would pay a million dollars to see that in Montreal. What I mean is in big Anglo cities people are more open to race mixing.

Actually here in Quebec for your information, Quebecer men never date Asian girls too btw lol its not just the women. But lets say in Toronto, you'll see alot of Canadian men with Asian, Arab, Indian and Persian girls.... Here Never!

I have nothing against Asian men or men from other races, I'm just stating the honest truth. Fuck, I wish we would all get the ladies of our dreams and fuck hot babes whenever we please.. But reality is very different.

Mmm at Boustan we met a Quebecer guy that his gf is Asian.

Plus lot of girls are of vietnamiese heritage and they date quebec guys.

It's just Montreal doesn't have a lot of asians to begin with (and even less in the rest of Quebec). I'm sure a lot of guys would like to meet some but we just don't know where to go!

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - godzilla - 05-06-2017

I was looking to make a side trip since I'm back in the states, im a bit surprised there was some really cheap "Entire Homes" for rent in Montreal. What's a one-bedroom go for a month there these days?

But Asian guys have much better luck in a place like Toronto? Please...continue to keep speaking on our behalf even though you are not Asian.

I have no idea what race you are & it doesn't matter. All that does is you're a complete troll who wouldn't be able to last anywhere. Stop shitting on others because you haven't found a way to bag your much desired Quebecois flag.

Quote: (05-05-2017 08:23 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

Based on what I'm reading in the forums & from other guys I've talked to, Toronto is a much tougher place for Asian guys as they really do not stand out as much due to the higher quantities of them. The overall attitudes in that city are very well documented by forum members. Do you want to continue speaking on their behalf?

I've traveled around North America, 20+ countries in Asia, Europe, Latin America, etc all while speaking multiple languages. Regarding women, there have been many failures & success stories. I think my personal experiences are quite valid due my own trials & errors. It's ridiculous for you to assume which girls I gel best with better than I do.

What are your credentials in life? What can you base your conclusions off of besides limited experiences of being a socially awkward cuck with no friends? Have you met any guys off this forum? I have in different locales & they can all vouch for me.

Just because you saw one Indian guy with a blonde doesn't necessarily mean you as an Indian or East Asian guy knows personally first hand how good or shitty the dating scene in Toronto is like.

As far as big Anglo cities are concerned, not all are the same. Some might suck for interracial dating while others are better. You sound like a total baby with very little experience.

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - Rekk'd - 05-06-2017

Would love to see you call me a cuck to my face. Don't really give a fuck about the faggots that can vouch for you lol.

Quote: (05-06-2017 01:34 PM)Rekkd Wrote:  

Would love to see you call me a cuck to my face. Don't really give a fuck about the faggots that can vouch for you lol.

^ No need to. Sure many ppl already have..esp in Mtl.

Also sure those same "faggots" would have an easier time pulling if living in Mtl than you do

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - CaptainChardonnay - 05-06-2017

BURN

I Love Montreal: Data Sheet - BetaNoMore - 05-06-2017

Quote: (05-06-2017 02:21 PM)CaptainChardonnay Wrote:  

BURN

Rekk'd

[Image: ohshit.gif]