Roosh V Forum
The Poland thread - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: The Poland thread (/thread-4184.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47

The Poland thread - bengalltigerr - 07-22-2011

Magic, have you ever been to Poland?

The Poland thread - Magic - 07-22-2011

I live here most of my life, Im polish, but my father live in california and Croatia, ManAbout thank you, i apreciate it! Dont you think is more easy if I just receive my half via paypal and the guy wil give the tourguide second half money when he came, this way i dont have to sent the money and pay provision to paypal and the tour guide sometimes dont have to pay taxes maybe[Image: wink.gif]

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 07-22-2011

At what point does this thread constitute 'hype'? This thread is messing with my head/plans....

I'm 6'1!!!

The Poland thread - Roosh - 07-22-2011

Quote:Quote:

Roosh, how tall are you? I may not be tall enough at 5'11 (1.80m) if height is such a huge factor but, I'm still going!!

I'm 6'2. Polish guys tend to be short.

I'm wondering... maybe it's just my looks that Polish girls like more than my game. Either way I'll take it!

Yes roosh you are defintly a canary in Poland enyoy, im waiting for tips for our girls, really curious [Image: smile.gif], From my observations also as i live most of the time with foreign guys in Warsaw they tend to attract girls which more just want to have fun and sex so this is also a advantage, polish guys have to go more to dates etc as a girl have often tu sustain here "reputation" like os yes i wnat to just fuck you but we have to meet couple time first which is annoying to me[Image: wink.gif]

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 10:53 AM)Magic Wrote:  

Yes roosh you are defintly a canary in Poland enyoy, im waiting for tips for our girls, really curious [Image: smile.gif], From my observations also as i live most of the time with foreign guys in Warsaw they tend to attract girls which more just want to have fun and sex so this is also a advantage, polish guys have to go more to dates etc as a girl have often tu sustain here "reputation" like os yes i wnat to just fuck you but we have to meet couple time first which is annoying to me[Image: wink.gif]

You can overcome a womans logic clock by bouncing her to different venues in a 6hr period, the more locations you take her to in 1 day, the more she feels she "knows" you.

Mixx

The Poland thread - thegmanifesto - 07-22-2011

Magic,

" problem with Poland is that most girls go away for 3 months in vacation and 6 months is no fucking sun and freezing, so you have 2-3 months left"

Which are those 2-3 months?

I am guessing May, Sept and Oct?

Please advise.

The Poland thread - Jalouse - 07-22-2011

What is this bs that Polish girls go away for 3 month vacations? Their money is worth crap so where are they going to go? And how exactly can they afford to take the time off from work for a three month vacation when your average person in the western world can't afford to do this.

The Poland thread - Entropy4 - 07-22-2011

Judging by those pics, I'd say Ukraine girls are a little hotter. But judging from the reports and my experience in Ukraine, it's going to be harder there. Much bigger language barrier and a bit of a more traditional culture. If you speak some Russian, Ukraine is a goldmine waiting to be tapped. If you don't, you're going to struggle but be greatly rewarded.

Re: Russia, I wouldn't go unless you're white. But basically the same as Ukraine except the girls are a bit easier imo.

Quote: (07-22-2011 11:09 AM)Jalouse Wrote:  

What is this bs that Polish girls go away for 3 month vacations? Their money is worth crap so where are they going to go? And how exactly can they afford to take the time off from work for a three month vacation when your average person in the western world can't afford to do this.

Im only try to help, you can be nice. I was writing quick what i meant is that the nice young student girls have 3 month vacation period and they as most of this time not in big cities, some of them go for 3 months traveling, and remember that we ex communist nation dont have to consume and spent so much as elegant and sophisticated Men like you, some of them go to our see balearics usa and there thay work AND have vacation, some of them go to their hometowns, some go their family second homes at the see and in the mountains or outside the city but the point is Many of them go AWAY! Right know like 70-80% my friends are outside Warsaw.

Gmanifesto

it is to discuss september or june, but last week of september and two first weeks are WOW! the students come back lucking good tanned and relaxed there is knothing to do on university jet there is partying evry fucking day, and also erasmus have they orientation weeks and they throw parties evry day also, but guys if you want really kill it short term meet sombedy firs as is social circles evrywhere, my erasmus friend who is quite handsome but rather not exiting and with zero game(a litle pussy also[Image: tongue.gif]), came here knowing two girls
and each of them was throwing their friends at him,
i dont have to add that he loves Poland know[Image: tongue.gif]

Quote: (07-22-2011 11:14 AM)Entropy4 Wrote:  

Judging by those pics, I'd say Ukraine girls are a little hotter. But judging from the reports and my experience in Ukraine, it's going to be harder there. Much bigger language barrier and a bit of a more traditional culture. If you speak some Russian, Ukraine is a goldmine waiting to be tapped. If you don't, you're going to struggle but be greatly rewarded.

Re: Russia, I wouldn't go unless you're white. But basically the same as Ukraine except the girls are a bit easier imo.

I dont if you dont russian is harder but if you know and know where to go and have a little money it is paradise on earth and im talking about 8 and 9, and you can be knot handsome or tall at all, my grandpa is 163 and he was killing

Magic -

"but last week of september and two first weeks are WOW! "

You mean first two weeks of Oct?

So which are the three best months?

Quote: (07-22-2011 11:01 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2011 10:53 AM)Magic Wrote:  

You can overcome a womans logic clock by bouncing her to different venues in a 6hr period, the more locations you take her to in 1 day, the more she feels she "knows" you.

Mixx

You are absolutly right it is just problematic in Warsaw as there becouse there are knot conctreted in one area and i dont like to spent money just to get pussy[Image: tongue.gif], best in Poland(for me and my friends is to go or make a before drinking with nice ratio) and than is finished,
And roosh if you can write how to improve for polish guys also, we count on you!

Quote: (07-22-2011 12:16 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Magic -

yes beginning of October!

The Poland thread - Luckystar - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 11:01 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Great point, Mixx. I do this every chance I can get. The quicker you can give a girl a glimpse of your life (DHV of course), the faster you will have her to comfort and attraction. 'Time-warping' works for me incredibly well.

The Poland thread - MiXX - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 12:29 PM)Magic Wrote:  

Magic -

Perfect. That's exactly when I'm going to Wroclaw. Sept. 21! What makes this window so "WOW" aside from University starting Oct 1st?

Mixx

The Poland thread - Jalouse - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 12:06 PM)Magic Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2011 11:09 AM)Jalouse Wrote:  

Im only try to help, you can be nice. I was writing quick what i meant is that the nice young student girls have 3 month vacation period and they as most of this time not in big cities, some of them go for 3 months traveling, and remember that we ex communist nation dont have to consume and spent so much as elegant and sophisticated Men like you, some of them go to our see balearics usa and there thay work AND have vacation, some of them go to their hometowns, some go their family second homes at the see and in the mountains or outside the city but the point is Many of them go AWAY! Right know like 70-80% my friends are outside Warsaw.

Gmanifesto

it is to discuss september or june, but last week of september and two first weeks are WOW! the students come back lucking good tanned and relaxed there is knothing to do on university jet there is partying evry fucking day, and also erasmus have they orientation weeks and they throw parties evry day also, but guys if you want really kill it short term meet sombedy firs as is social circles evrywhere, my erasmus friend who is quite handsome but rather not exiting and with zero game(a litle pussy also[Image: tongue.gif]), came here knowing two girls
and each of them was throwing their friends at him,
i dont have to add that he loves Poland know[Image: tongue.gif]

Now a feel like an asshole, sorry it was a little harsh.

I've seen the same thing written on here about a couple of places that towns are dead because people head away for the summer, I could definitely see this happening in a student town with people heading back home etc but outside of the student demographic I don't see it happening.

Quote: (07-22-2011 01:44 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2011 12:29 PM)Magic Wrote:  

Magic -

Perfect. That's exactly when I'm going to Wroclaw. Sept. 21! What makes this window so "WOW" aside from University starting Oct 1st?

Mixx

The weather is still torelable and for the student and young population make this huge diffrence, becouse im still one and i dont date older woman usually[Image: smile.gif]

Magic -

Im knot a guru, but for me I think Maj, June, second half september till the end of nice weather, but for me is not only gilrs, i really dont like freezing my bolls and dont see sun for one month[Image: wink.gif]

The Poland thread - Vicious - 07-22-2011

Magic is providing some great inside info here. Much obliged.

The Poland thread - vagabond - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-21-2011 06:52 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm getting triangulation that Russia has hotter.

Ukraine I'm getting mixed feedback. Some say better than Poland, others say worse.

Roosh, any feedback on the ease of game in Russia vs Poland?

I'm intrigued by Poland, but would rather learn the Russian language as I think it may be helpful down the road for biz and what not, where Polish is probably less useful...Thanks,

Quote: (07-22-2011 03:47 PM)Magic Wrote:  

Magic -

Im knot a guru, but for me I think Maj, June, second half september till the end of nice weather, but for me is not only gilrs, i really dont like freezing my bolls and dont see sun for one month[Image: wink.gif]

I will take your word for it.

You are a Guru in my eyes.

The Poland thread - Excelsior - 07-22-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 09:15 AM)Magic Wrote:  

Roosh, Im polish and from my observations you have paradise here for a reason. You have strong game, and evrything play to your hand. You are tall and this important in Poland, dark but american and this is killing combination here and give you massive status.

Thanks for the great information so far Magic. I have another question.

How would black men(from America, not Africa) do in Poland? I understand that they must not be too many of them there, but do you think they are also seen well by the girls? Or is it a downside?

I usually do not like to bring this question up in every thread, but if we have insiders I feel it is good to ask to get the truth(and not just fake hype).

The Poland thread - Magic - 07-23-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 08:54 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-22-2011 09:15 AM)Magic Wrote:  

Roosh, Im polish and from my observations you have paradise here for a reason. You have strong game, and evrything play to your hand. You are tall and this important in Poland, dark but american and this is killing combination here and give you massive status.

Thanks for the great information so far Magic. I have another question.

How would black men(from America, not Africa) do in Poland? I understand that they must not be too many of them there, but do you think they are also seen well by the girls? Or is it a downside?

I usually do not like to bring this question up in every thread, but if we have insiders I feel it is good to ask to get the truth(and not just fake hype).

This i cant tell, becouse I never met one in Poloand[Image: smile.gif], but I noticed that there was some french black guys here and girls was very excited making photos even with the ugly one, but I think many, many girls if they like will not sleep with black man if their friends will know becouse she knows that most polish guy will have problem dating them later. I know that lots of girls sleep around with black guys on Vacation, Bulgaria cost is where for exemple EE girls and knot much competition.

So once again you definitely be desired and in a niche as they is almost no black guys here and almost zero from Us.

a yes, I heard that there was black us basketball player from us for half year and he was definetly fucking a lot.

Good luck, you maybe try Warsaw as is biger, there are 3 clubs that black guys go and girls wich like them (underground, Harlem, harend)

The Poland thread - Ferno - 07-23-2011

Quote: (07-22-2011 10:36 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Roosh, how tall are you? I may not be tall enough at 5'11 (1.80m) if height is such a huge factor but, I'm still going!!

I'm 6'2. Polish guys tend to be short.

I'm wondering... maybe it's just my looks that Polish girls like more than my game. Either way I'll take it!

yeah its your looks.. traditional "game" (in terms of what style/mystery introduced) is really bullshit.. girls just have to think you're attractive and then your job is to just not fuck it up

yeah being tall is huge... colored or Indian isn't bad either, girls dont see a lot of Indian guys in poland, i knew this 1 indian dude from canada (turban and everything) that really tore it the fuck up in clubs.. he'd just be talking and talking and they couldn't even understand him half the time but it didn't matter

i'm 5'8 and blonde (from canada but polish genes) so i have more trouble here... but for sure prettier girls at a bus stop here than any club in the states

i study in wroclaw (coming back there at start of Oct) if you wanna sarge [Image: tongue.gif]