Roosh V Forum
R.I.P. London - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: R.I.P. London (/thread-53210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

R.I.P. London - Hannibal - 05-06-2016

So how is a civilian uprising involving tens of thousands of laborers not the definition of "railing against the elite"? They weren't seizing the means of production for themselves.

An aside, I think the reason why modern men don't take action more often is because most of them don't have a house full of hungry mouths to feed. I googled "labor strikes" and there were lots and lots of them.

R.I.P. London - Leonard D Neubache - 05-06-2016

This argument has existed since the first time a caveman paid another caveman one rock to do a job that he used to pay another cave man two for.

Everyone has the right to unionise and bargain collectively.
Nobody has the right to engage in standover tactics like barricading workplaces or attacking "scabs".
Everyone has the right to walk away if they're not happy with their lot.
Everyone also has the right to expect equal treatment under employment law, which is usually where this all breaks down due to corrupt or useless governments.

And on that note, while mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed... ...when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

R.I.P. London - Fast Eddie - 05-06-2016

Quote: (05-06-2016 06:10 AM)262 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2016 06:05 AM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Thanks for the rah-rah speech bro, I found it extremely valuable [Image: dodgy.gif]

Now for the mind-blowing news flash: this is a discussion forum. We discuss stuff. Take a moment to reflect on what that means in the context of the nonsense you wrote above.

Cool, keep discussing stuff that goes nowhere then.

Also like how you backed up your argument that what I wrote is nonsense.

Oh wait, you didn't. Guess you don't want to discuss that.

That's because what you wrote hardly bears refuting mate. It's standard leftist dribble about how your country isn't really yours and how you shouldn't expect to have any more rights to your own country than a random foreigner does. That sort of thing might play on Facebook but the point of being on RVF is that we don't want to waste time on refuting basic first principles. You might as well say "fat is beautiful" and expect us to waste our time on composing a 2000 word refutation.

R.I.P. London - quino_16 - 05-06-2016

Found this on 4chan

[Image: u--3h8MDqJDUpd5PPGBVDKgkIPw66lNThonCgUsz...d5c42a906b]

R.I.P. London - 911 - 05-06-2016

It's kind of timely to talk about the coal miners uprising with the Clintons/globalists wanting to tax to oblivion and shut down coal production worldwide.

Henry Makow had a good post yesterday related to the subject of this thread:

http://henrymakow.com/2016/05/Expat-Retu...h.mLK7vh8U

R.I.P. London - Hades - 05-06-2016

Quote: (05-06-2016 06:58 AM)262 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2016 06:39 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Why didn't these coal miners think to become elites instead of fighting and dying for basic labor rights? Fucking losers.
[Image: tard.gif]

If they were elites, or were at least more powerful, they could have had what they wanted without dying.

But at least they were trying to become elites - trying to become more powerful. They tried so hard that they died for it, since they thought it was worth it.

And that's the key. Actions, and words that lead to action. These coal miners didn't just sit around and discuss how bad the coal mine operators were, hoping someone else would save them.

I'm trying to categorize 262 for the online troll list. This guy is a moron on a whole other level.

Does anybody have any ideas? I'm thinking something along the lines of "everybody can be an elite" or "don't be poor, be rich" troll.

R.I.P. London - John Michael Kane - 05-06-2016

Reading up-thread about the Jews of England makes for an interesting paradox. Jews have been an integral part of London for many years. What is really tragic, and ironic, is that they are helping usher in anti-Jewish behavior. There has been no bigger champion of open borders than the George Soros type Jew. Always proclaiming tolerance, but then importing barbaric savages from the 3rd world.

This ultimately isn't good for the Jews, because as soon as things turn violent, a lot of people will remember that it was Jews (and self-hating white British) that helped usher in these troublemakers. I think anti-Christian paranoia on the part of many Jews will ultimately be their undoing in England, Germany and many other parts of Europe as the cancer of Islam spreads.

R.I.P. London - Saweeep - 05-06-2016

Quote: (05-06-2016 10:17 AM)quino_16 Wrote:  

Found this on 4chan

[Image: u--3h8MDqJDUpd5PPGBVDKgkIPw66lNThonCgUsz...d5c42a906b]

This image depresses me.

R.I.P. London - John Michael Kane - 05-06-2016

@CrashBangWallop:

It shouldn't depress it, it should motivate you to take action. Some of the best of men were forged in the worst of times.

R.I.P. London - Seth_Rose - 05-06-2016

Quote: (05-06-2016 02:05 PM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

Reading up-thread about the Jews of England makes for an interesting paradox. Jews have been an integral part of London for many years. What is really tragic, and ironic, is that they are helping usher in anti-Jewish behavior. There has been no bigger champion of open borders than the George Soros type Jew. Always proclaiming tolerance, but then importing barbaric savages from the 3rd world.

This ultimately isn't good for the Jews, because as soon as things turn violent, a lot of people will remember that it was Jews (and self-hating white British) that helped usher in these troublemakers. I think anti-Christian paranoia on the part of many Jews will ultimately be their undoing in England, Germany and many other parts of Europe as the cancer of Islam spreads.

Khan's main opponent was a Jew--Zac Goldsmith. I doubt Jews were voting for this Muslim, but I understand what you're saying about the open border policies in general.

Personally, I would just move to Israel. Kebabs being removed daily.

R.I.P. London - 262 - 05-07-2016

You only have a country if you fight for it.

You only have a country if you have the power to defend it.

You do not have a country merely by being born on its lands, or merely protesting when invaders show up. Ask the "Native Americans" about that, for example.

Call that nonsense or trolling - without explanation on your part - if you want. But reality Trumps expectations.

(By the way, I capitalized Trump for a reason. He's an example of action.)

R.I.P. London - Leonard D Neubache - 05-07-2016

^This.

Life is will to power. We will be degraded, and we will suffer until fighting is the preferable option. Men by definition suffer all but the insufferable. When the situation becomes literally insufferable then, and only then, will you see serious action.

R.I.P. London - Foolsgo1d - 05-07-2016

Quote: (05-04-2016 07:44 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2016 05:20 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I hope he does get elected. The Jewish flight from London would be astronomical under his reign. Jewish communities in the UK are the birds in the coalmine and they will move out.

Why is that a good thing?

In the short term it isn't a good thing. A canary dying in the coal mine is a symbol to those who work there because it is inevitable they will follow suit.

Lets be honest here, it isn't Buddhists, Christians, Hindu's or lower class whites and blacks hating on Jews. Its something the media and government is keen to highlight but do not highlight who is doing it most.

Anti-semitism has risen hand-in-hand with the growth of the Muslim population. Now when I say Muslim population I do not designate them as a race but as a culture. This culture is aggressive to all who oppose it and yet it is racist or un-PC to point it out.

In order for this to come to light you need those who are hard working to leave London and let London fester like a wound on the City of London. If the City dies then the UK dies with it and I'm of the opinion that the strongest rises to the top; - natives or will be replaced by a more aggressive outsider; - Muslims.

R.I.P. London - Traktor - 05-07-2016

R.I.P. London - Rigsby - 05-08-2016

Quote: (05-05-2016 02:38 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

I hope he does get elected. The Jewish flight from London would be astronomical under his reign. Jewish communities in the UK are the birds in the coalmine and they will move out.

Yes, not sure why that would be a good thing. If nature abhors a vacuum, who do you think is going to fill the east end? The Jews have always been a big part of London, and have contributed very significantly to its development. East London has had a high Jewish concentration since long before WWII. Their leaving would not be a good or desirable thing for anyone.

I like the Jews of Stamford Hill. Probably the most overt display you will get in London. Going to school. Going to work. Picking kids up from school. There they are. In their garb. What a wonder.

I have deep respect for them. They hold their families together. They look after their own. They don't 'overtly' interfere in other people's lives. Went to some all night raves around there, with big families living next door. Never complained. Never called the police. Never came out with baseball bats.

They are part of the infrastructure. Like it or not.

Maybe they really are that clever, pulling everyone's strings behind the scenes. I know they are skilled political players with regard to ersatz Israel. But I think there is another deeper more truly religious side to them. I felt comforted to see them, even in the mornings, half way off my head, coming home from parties. With their beautiful children, going to school...

The Jews are here to stay in London. Good. They don't cause any trouble at all. You are not going to get mugged by a Jewish person in London. The deeper more nefarious bonds they may have with regard to the financial institutions of the city, well, what do I know?

What I saw was a lot of very proud and strong fathers taking their children where they needed to go. Not just school. You could see all kinds of happenings and things going on. The men, usually three abreast if not more. The women, humble as the men. Never once attitude. No funny looks.

Jewish people carry themselves very well in London, on the whole. The schools their kids go to might be a bit exclusive, but they do the job. High quality students. They are one part of society that is not adding to the crap.

R.I.P. London - LEMONed IScream - 05-08-2016

In the XV and XVI century my country had the brilliant idea of throwing out plenty of Jews at the orders of the obscure and nefarious Inquisition. The result of the departure of our intellectual and financial elites caused us to enter a snowball crisis that still lasts today.

THAT was the defining point. They went from here, to where? Netherlands, that quickly turned into a global power under the guise of protestant spirit of entrepreneurship and Jewish capital.

If I could go back in time and change one thing, that would be it. In alternative it would also be pretty swell to erase Islam.

R.I.P. London - Cadders - 05-09-2016

Ever read 'The Wrath of the Awakened Saxon' by Rudyard Kipling?

Made the hair on the back of my neck stand up the first time I read it. Because I know I have of what it speaks inside of me.

I don't think I'm the only one.

This madness WILL end.

One way or another.

R.I.P. London - Samseau - 05-09-2016

Quote: (05-08-2016 08:19 PM)Rigsby Wrote:  

Quote: (05-05-2016 02:38 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

Yes, not sure why that would be a good thing. If nature abhors a vacuum, who do you think is going to fill the east end? The Jews have always been a big part of London, and have contributed very significantly to its development. East London has had a high Jewish concentration since long before WWII. Their leaving would not be a good or desirable thing for anyone.

I like the Jews of Stamford Hill. Probably the most overt display you will get in London. Going to school. Going to work. Picking kids up from school. There they are. In their garb. What a wonder.

I have deep respect for them. They hold their families together. They look after their own. They don't 'overtly' interfere in other people's lives. Went to some all night raves around there, with big families living next door. Never complained. Never called the police. Never came out with baseball bats.

They are part of the infrastructure. Like it or not.

Maybe they really are that clever, pulling everyone's strings behind the scenes. I know they are skilled political players with regard to ersatz Israel. But I think there is another deeper more truly religious side to them. I felt comforted to see them, even in the mornings, half way off my head, coming home from parties. With their beautiful children, going to school...

The Jews are here to stay in London. Good. They don't cause any trouble at all. You are not going to get mugged by a Jewish person in London. The deeper more nefarious bonds they may have with regard to the financial institutions of the city, well, what do I know?

What I saw was a lot of very proud and strong fathers taking their children where they needed to go. Not just school. You could see all kinds of happenings and things going on. The men, usually three abreast if not more. The women, humble as the men. Never once attitude. No funny looks.

Jewish people carry themselves very well in London, on the whole. The schools their kids go to might be a bit exclusive, but they do the job. High quality students. They are one part of society that is not adding to the crap.

You're easily fooled by appearances. In reality Jews are the strongest force for left-wing politics, especially including mass immigration, in the world. The Jews more than anyone deserve what's coming to them by the heavy hand of Islam. Classic hubris.

R.I.P. London - H1N1 - 05-10-2016

The descent into madness continues. Greater Manchester Police forced to apologise for staging a counter terrorism exercise where the 'bomber' shouted Allahu Akbar before detonating.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-36254254

R.I.P. London - Benoit - 05-10-2016

Quote: (05-10-2016 09:23 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

The descent into madness continues. Greater Manchester Police forced to apologise for staging a counter terrorism exercise where the 'bomber' shouted Allahu Akbar before detonating.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-man...r-36254254

https://twitter.com/ErinmaBell/status/72...5311774720

Q: Can you list the non-Muslim suicide bombers who have attacked the UK please?

A: Its not about listing the non-Muslim's, as this still creates stereotypes. A terrorist is a terrorist.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote:Quote:

What's creating more negative stereotypes do you think? Police training exercises or Muslim suicide bombers? Tough one.

R.I.P. London - Renton1875 - 05-24-2016

BBC documentary on the last 20-30 years of mass immigration into Newham, in the East End, and what the effects have been on the local community.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b07...e-east-end .

Paints the picture well.

VPN for UK needed to view, unless someone can add it as a video link.

R.I.P. London - WalterBlack - 05-26-2016

Quote: (05-24-2016 06:46 PM)Renton1875 Wrote:  

BBC documentary on the last 20-30 years of mass immigration into Newham, in the East End, and what the effects have been on the local community.

Paints the picture well.

Here you go:

R.I.P. London - Benoit - 05-26-2016

Only 2% of young men feel completely masculine (compared to 56% of over 65s)
https://yougov.co.uk/news/2016/05/13/low...y-britain/

Quote:Quote:

Younger generations of British people don't see themselves as completely masculine or feminine - and 'masculinity' tends to be seen as a negative word by young men

In a new three-part documentary artist Grayson Perry explores British masculinity in some of its most extreme locations – cage-fighters in the north east, in the police and among bankers in the City. With suicide now the biggest killer of men under 50 in Britain, one conclusion of the programme is that men (like cage fighters) who most inhabit their masculine identity can actually be the most comfortable talking about their feelings. In an era when defined roles for men such as mining have fallen by the wayside, it may be necessary to embrace masculinity in other ways.

New YouGov research reveals the scale of the generational shift in terms of how young people perceive their own masculinity, and to a lesser extent femininity. On a scale of 0-6, where 0 is completely masculine and 6 is completely feminine, only 2% of young men (aged 18-24) define themselves as totally masculine, compared to fully 56% of men over 65.

R.I.P. London - Renton1875 - 05-26-2016

Quote: (05-26-2016 12:55 AM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2016 06:46 PM)Renton1875 Wrote:  

Paints the picture well.

Here you go:

Thanks for that Walter. Sad but true documentary!

BTW work in same company as a guy called Walter Black, piss myself everytime I meet him. [Image: smile.gif]

R.I.P. London - N°6 - 05-30-2016

This apparently happened in London yesterday.

"Submit to Allah & be safe
for I bring men who desire death
as ardently as u desire ur life"

https://twitter.com/JPY_Kurdish/status/7...lang=en-gb