Roosh V Forum
Drunk Lounge - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Drunk Lounge (/thread-16973.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

Drunk Lounge - Freddy_1 - 01-06-2013

Got drunk with a girl and used the strawberry field game from bang... She had no fences!!..+ 1 for 2013.. Roosh!!!

Drunk Lounge - Prufrock - 01-06-2013

drunk as fuck right now

one bottle of champagne and a bottle of cognac got my first plus notch of 2013 last night doe im sitting pretty right now

fuck the world.

Drunk Lounge - Cincinnatus - 01-06-2013

Not drunk right now, but just drank the last three beers from the twelve pack to drink while watching the Bengals game. Still hasn't completely sunk in that their season is over with.

Yesterday was a shitty day for Cincinnati sports. Three of our teams for three separate sports lost.

Drunk Lounge - Prufrock - 01-06-2013

I can sympathize for a sec, but sometime teams are just born to lose, the same with with cities.

Cincy had some success with the Big Red machine and Rob Dibble's Red's - other than that, they;ree a hard luck town.

my town is Sf and Oak.

Back in the day the Raiders and Niners and Athletics were the local studs and the Gigantes always came up short.

Nowadays the Giagntes are the hottest MLB team on the block (fuck espn and grantland).

the Niners are a solid contender, but no one outside the bay is backing them yet...

ps - I'm even drunker than before, so please forgive my multiple errors

Drunk Lounge - Cincinnatus - 01-06-2013

Speaking of the Giants, they put away the Cincinnati Reds this season... Overcame a 2-0 game deficit to win their playoff series.

I'm mostly a hockey fan but we don't have the NHL here. We used to have an AHL team, now we have an ECHL team and I'm a big fan. Won the Kelly Cup in 2008 and 2010, overcoming a 3-0 game deficit to win.

I could talk about Cincinnati sports all day. Another example of us being a hard-luck town - the University of Cincinnati's football program seems to be a stepping stone for coaches. Like when our coach left us a couple years ago just before the Sugar Bowl.

Drunk Lounge - R Smoov - 01-06-2013

Looking back at my posts I can smile. Rehab was not that bad but the meds they gave did nothing but fatten my face up and made me gain a few pounds.

I'm drinking water to kill all of it. I don't want to keep popping pills all my life. Here are a few things I've gotten/did from rehab.

Had anxiety attacks first week.
Almost fought a tweaker kid. I just didn't trust him.
Made some friends.
Recited my own poetry for like a week.

Chips to show how long I've been sober (60 days)
Numbers from cool people
A cool idea that could be pitched to MTV.

Looking back now I think I should have stayed down Florida and get into a halfway house. But I hear bad things about that so I decided to go back to Philly.

This year sucks and its not going my way so far but imma get it. Right now I'm about to rewrite more articles for this site torontokid and I have. I just gotta keep on grinding.

Drunk Lounge - Architekt - 01-07-2013

I'm really fucking fried.

Drunk Lounge - Cincinnatus - 01-08-2013

I'm drunk like usual.

If you're bored peep the RVF crossword puzzle.

Drunk Lounge - Cincinnatus - 01-09-2013

I wish this thread was stickied to the top of the page, because it's difficult to find when you're drunk.

Oh yeah, I'm drunk.

Drunk Lounge - Architekt - 01-09-2013

It took me about 10 minutes to find it when I wanted to post here yesterday

Drunk Lounge - R Smoov - 01-09-2013

Quote: (11-18-2012 04:33 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Quote: (11-18-2012 02:31 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Dude why do you keep calling chicks pokemon?

I've been wondering the same thing..
I can explain it well right now. I know Pokemon might sound lame and such and nerdy but that's how I can cope with these crazy women.

Women are exactly like Pokemon man. They are wild, come in different flavors and say the same shit out of their mouths. But you know what? As players we are like Pokemon Trainers we capture and train these Pokemon.

Now in life with women, people would make the mistake and try to go out and catch them all. But you can't always catch em all. Some of these Pokemon got poke viruses and other shit you wouldn't want as a trainer. It might end your career easy.

I'm chilling with a few Pokemon now, but I'm not losing my chill

I see life in so many layers right now. And it's awesome. You could relate a lot of things to Pokemon.

Drunk Lounge - Cincinnatus - 01-09-2013

Until the Drunk Lounge thread is composed of as many pages as the Forum Lounge, I'm going to assume that we RVFers don't drink enough.

Carry on. I'm drunk.

Drunk Lounge - Architekt - 01-10-2013

Only problem is, MSW, that some people post in the Forum Lounge when drunk as well as here. It's gonna take some serious abuse on our part to reach your goal..

Drunk Lounge - Prufrock - 01-10-2013

Quote: (01-09-2013 03:28 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

I wish this thread was stickied to the top of the page, because it's difficult to find when you're drunk.

Oh yeah, I'm drunk.

Quote: (01-09-2013 03:37 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

It took me about 10 minutes to find it when I wanted to post here yesterday

this happened to me the other night. I was super blitzed after a long night out with some friends and trying to hook up with this czech girl. Luckily, I regrouped the next next week & hit the back of the net.

Anyway, I came back home and was trying to find this thread for like fifteen minutes. eventually I just passed out before getting a chance to post in here.

Quote: (01-09-2013 11:18 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Until the Drunk Lounge thread is composed of as many pages as the Forum Lounge, I'm going to assume that we RVFers don't drink enough.

Carry on. I'm drunk.

There should be a rule that you need to be drunk to post in or even view this thread.

Quote: (01-10-2013 05:48 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Only problem is, MSW, that some people post in the Forum Lounge when drunk as well as here. It's gonna take some serious abuse on our part to reach your goal..

i've posted in other threads when blackout drunk after meaning to post in this thread. I do regret some of it - ahhhh fuck it- no regrets!!!

Oh yeah, I'm wasted right now.

Been drinking tanqueray with cranberry and key lime juice for a few hours nbow.

that is all.

Drunk Lounge - Cincinnatus - 01-10-2013

Just figured out a solution to being unable to find this thread while wasted: bookmark the thread, then create a shortcut to the bookmark on your desktop. If you can't find an icon marked "Drunk Lounge" on your desktop, you're probably too fucked up to even turn the computer on in the first place.

That said I'm getting drunk. Love it.

EDIT: I said the other day that RVF doesn't drink enough because the forum lounge has more posts than this thread.

Current Replies to Drunk Lounge Thread: 289

Current Replies to Forum Lounge Thread: 3,925

Only 3,636 posts to go!

Drunk Lounge - el mechanico - 01-10-2013

What is blackout drunk? I thought it meant passed out before but it could be pretty much what I do a few times a week?

Drunk Lounge - Cincinnatus - 01-10-2013

In my book it means you get to the point that you are still conscious but so drunk that you are completely unaware of your actions, what you are saying, etc. and generally unable to remember what happened the next day.

I got super blackout drunk within a few months of turning 21, several times, a few of them ending up with myself wandering around in dangerous neighborhoods, hitchhiking rides with strangers in a snowstorm, losing my keys, possibly getting kicked out of a bar but I can't remember, etc. These days, I usually call it quits after about six to eight beers.

Drunk Lounge - painter - 01-10-2013

Yeah, blackout drunk is having no memory after a certain point. I crashed my car in a blackout years ago, woke up in the hospital handcuffed to the bed with a lot of pissed off people around.

The last time it happened was back in November, I remember talking to some milf at the bar then... woke up in the morning, the back door is wide open, furnace is cranking, house is freezing, everything on the back porch is knocked over. At least I didn't crash the car!

I officially gave up doing shots after that.

Drunk Lounge - Cincinnatus - 01-11-2013

Drunk, drunk, drunk again.

If I put the amount of energy I put into partying, into making money, I'd be a lot wealthier. But I'm having a lot of fun.

Drunk Lounge - Hotwheels - 01-11-2013

Quote: (01-10-2013 10:00 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What is blackout drunk? I thought it meant passed out before but it could be pretty much what I do a few times a week?

When you don't remember picking up the whore laying in bed next to you.

Personally, I like it when it's like Xmas.

WTF? Check out these fucking tits!

Drunk Lounge - user10726 - 01-11-2013

fuck that i spent double what i wanted to tonight
fuck that i took the fat one for my friend
fuck that im seeing my ex tomorrow for lunch
fuck that i want to the fuck the shit out of my exes best friend!
tonight has been a bad nigvhjt

Drunk Lounge - Cincinnatus - 01-12-2013

Fellow RVFers of the drunk lounge... I am drunk.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Drunk Lounge - EisenBarde - 01-12-2013

my nightcap is multiplying like rabbits and I gotta get up early tomorrow

Drunk Lounge - Kickb - 01-12-2013

Nearly got beat up by two huge guys at the bar. I was like I sense some tension, are you guys with these girls? Then they started mocking me so I was like well alright ill leave you to it then! Then they told me to stay. I was like nah ill leave. Then this girl said she admired my confidence. I said thanks and left.

Drunk Lounge - Mujeriego - 01-12-2013

Druuuunk. Seven and sevens did me in.