Roosh V Forum
R.I.P. London - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: R.I.P. London (/thread-53210.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

R.I.P. London - Constitution45 - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-23-2016 06:45 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

^Since WW2 Britain has always needed immigrants, due to labour shortage.

Thousands of EE natives have come over to the UK and gained employment, how do you explain that?

I went to a Barclays bank, the teller was Polish girl and the manager came out and she was a young Polish girl. I then went across the street to get a coffee, the girl helping me was a cute EE gal.

This article says there are more Polish in UK than in Krakow.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...RAKOW.html

The article states that there are now 1.27 million people from Eastern Europe working in the UK, that is from one region. Do you honestly think that if all those people left tomorrow, the "natives" would just fill in those jobs. LOL

The bottom line is that these people work harder than most of the natives, who feel entitled to certain jobs. Again I am not speaking about ALL, but a large majority.

Sure, it is easy to say UK for British. The real UK doesn't reflect that.

Visiting a place for one week and making an assessment doesn't make you an expert.

The reluctance and bad work ethic of a substantial number of Brits is something that needs to be rectified and solved. By simply outsourcing work, population replacement and other such things, you are not dealing with the root problems and just exacerbating the problem.

R.I.P. London - rudebwoy - 02-24-2016

[/quote]

The reluctance and bad work ethic of a substantial number of Brits is something that needs to be rectified and solved. By simply outsourcing work, population replacement and other such things, you are not dealing with the root problems and just exacerbating the problem.
[/quote]

^Hallelujah.

Someone that finally gets it. +1 from me.

If you haven't lived there or grown up there you simply can't talk about a place, you have no idea about.

Foreigners are doing jobs that locals simply have no interest in, they are better than that.

R.I.P. London - Benoit - 02-24-2016

Quote: (02-24-2016 10:37 AM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Foreigners are doing jobs that locals simply have no interest in, they are better than that.

People have no interest in those jobs for the money offered.

It's a rational reaction.

Look back a couple of generations, people had blue-collar jobs, the wife stayed at home looking after the kids, a job was for life.

Now... you need a degree (and the associated debt) just to get a make-work zero security job as an office temp, live in a room in a shared house or with your parents until mid-20s, don't even consider marriage until 30, one or two kids maybe, but you have to both work to pay for childcare...

Even a STEM career in IT can end up with you training your replacement, who flies in from India and shares a studio flat with 5 others.

R.I.P. London - rudebwoy - 02-24-2016

^Yes we know this, it is happening all over the world.

The Indian doesn't have to fly in anymore, the Corporations are outsourcing to them.

Same thing happens in Canada, USA and other countries.

So do I blame the non-white immigration? Or do I blame the Corporations that are fattening their bottom line and keeping their shareholders happy.

London ain't dying, it is one of the best cities in the World.

R.I.P. London - Handsome Creepy Eel - 02-24-2016

But no one here is blaming the non-white immigrants. If we were in their position and facing the same profitable options, most of us would be doing the same.

We all know that the real enemy is the corporations and the government that they control. Just look at how many times the word "traitor" is mentioned.

R.I.P. London - nomadbrah - 02-24-2016

[/quote]

^Hallelujah.

If you haven't lived there or grown up there you simply can't talk about a place, you have no idea about.

[/quote]

You do realize that 'foreigners' in Europe without exception have much, much higher unemployment rates than locals right?

R.I.P. London - Pride male - 02-24-2016

Fiddling on the keyboard whilst London burns.

R.I.P. London - Constitution45 - 02-25-2016

[/quote]

^Hallelujah.

[/quote]

I do understand you rudeboy, I come from South London if that makes any difference. The stance I take is that mass immigration for this purpose is a big negative, it only fills up a short term gap. In the long term you are relying on your country to be structured on people who have no real investment in the country for the long term.

This is where the free market and globalisation is at a massive fault. By not fixing these attitude problems among groups of their native population. You are selling out your country's sovereignty. In Russia until recently there was the same situation, until the authorities decided that Russians could do the same jobs that the immigrants were filling. This turned out to be a success but of course Western governments will just claim mass immigration, native population decline are simply unstoppable, even though governments around the world are proving that wrong.

Also not failing to mention there are still a lot of Brits who had livings in industries such as construction, but now have seen their wages cut by half due to, cheap foreign workers.

Same goes for population replacement rates, politicians, businesses what have you, seem to just accept that native European populations are essentially dying out. Even though it has been proved in Israel that the problem can be easily fixed by changing tax laws and pushing incentives for women to have children instead.

I've spent quite a lot of time in the East, and it is fascinating seeing how developed countries, or in the microcosm; wealthy middle class families are still committed to having a lot of children. People in Britain seem to have resigned themselves to being replaced, which must have some serious psychological consequences for the future generations.

R.I.P. London - Daddy Chains - 05-04-2016

This week, Sadiq Khan is widely expected to win the election to become London's mayor. If he does, he will be the first Muslim mayor in Europe's largest city and the first elected Muslim mayor of any major European city.

Khan's status as an observant Muslim hasn't gone unnoticed...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worl...r-so-what/

R.I.P. London - Foolsgo1d - 05-04-2016

I hope he does get elected. The Jewish flight from London would be astronomical under his reign. Jewish communities in the UK are the birds in the coalmine and they will move out.

R.I.P. London - Saweeep - 05-04-2016

Quote: (05-04-2016 05:20 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

I hope he does get elected. The Jewish flight from London would be astronomical under his reign. Jewish communities in the UK are the birds in the coalmine and they will move out.

Why is that a good thing?

R.I.P. London - H1N1 - 05-05-2016

Quote: (05-04-2016 07:44 PM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Quote: (05-04-2016 05:20 PM)Foolsgo1d Wrote:  

Why is that a good thing?

Yes, not sure why that would be a good thing. If nature abhors a vacuum, who do you think is going to fill the east end? The Jews have always been a big part of London, and have contributed very significantly to its development. East London has had a high Jewish concentration since long before WWII. Their leaving would not be a good or desirable thing for anyone.

R.I.P. London - Malone - 05-05-2016

Well canaries dying in the coalmine isn't a good thing either, that's kind of the point. If the environment becomes hostile enough that the canary (the Jews) move out, then maybe the rest of the idiots will wake up to the reality of the situation.

R.I.P. London - Constitution45 - 05-05-2016

Be interesting to see, Kahn (The muslim mayor) essentially built his career on suing the police or teaching people how to sue the police. He will get the most votes though out of simple tribalism and the vast volume of left wingers and foreigners there are in London. A lot of these foreigners such as Eastern Europeans who have the vote, are anti immigration and usually very conservative themselves. But they will vote for labour because they think that anything on the right will result in them being spontaneously deported. The muslims will come out and vote for him because it is tribalism, of course mentioning this in public will result in being called racist, although time and time after again this is what happens.

I don't see the jews fleeing London anytime soon. There has been a lot of pressure on areas like Golders Green and Stamford Hill. These are big Jewish areas in North and East London. Also a lot of big international money jews will be located around the centre and in the suburbs. The kind of jews who have been here for generations and generations, are usually unidentifiable from your run of the mill English.

Kahn's campaign focuses on income inequality and the whole working class angle. Building more affordable homes, which will most likely involve sending government money to London property developers who are already loaded.

R.I.P. London - Leonard D Neubache - 05-05-2016

People bitch about locals not wanting to do certain types of jobs leaving foreigners to pick up the slack, but they're typically only working with half the story.

I've known of many situations here in Australia where immigrants are doing these jobs at piss poor rates of pay for a number of reasons that fall far from some sort of mystical work ethic. Often the jobs pay cash in hand so they can collect unemployment benefits and still do the job at rock bottom prices. The employers know this but take advantage of it and claim ignorance afterward.

Immigrants frequently collude with employers to dodge tax and engage in illegal workplace practices that lower the bottom line of the employer and artificially lower wages. For example, an employer might enter into a handshake agreement with an immigrant employee to employ them at a seemingly ridiculously low wage that allows the employee to avoid tax burdens when in reality the employer is partially paying the immigrant in stock or lodgings.

A win-win for people who don't give a shit about abiding by the law because they have no allegiance to the country they now (often temporarily) reside in.

Meanwhile people talk about how hard working these immigrants are, because "they do the jobs that the lazy locals are unwilling to do".

We saw the result of the breakdown of an agreement like the one outlined above where some foreign workers "suddenly" realised they'd been drastically underpaid for several years, and I mean DRASTICALLY. It was obvious to anyone with two brain cells to rub together that there had been some kind of under-the-table arrangement that had been reneged on.

R.I.P. London - Fast Eddie - 05-05-2016

Our ancestors worked hard to build modern, prosperous societies. The primary hallmark of prosperity and the thing that makes prosperity possible is a high wage.

"Work ethic" is what got our nations to a point where people can expect good wages and an accompanying standard of living. By the same token, people's unwillingness to accept slave wages to compete with newly imported foreigners is not a sign of a lack of work ethic, but a completely justified desire to not have their inheritance stolen from them by the corrupt and traitorous elite.

Or would you instead have them show what good little slaves they are and happily work for $1/hour and live 5 to a room to further enrich their masters, rudewboy? But then, that wouldn't work too well either, now would it, cause the masters would bring in even more foreigners and you'd soon be hearing about spoiled native brats expecting to get $1/hour and live 5 to a room while plenty of hard working foreign slaves are happy to take the $.75 and sleep on the streets.

R.I.P. London - Saweeep - 05-05-2016

Quote: (05-05-2016 12:42 PM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Our ancestors worked hard to build modern, prosperous societies. The primary hallmark of prosperity and the thing that makes prosperity possible is a high wage.

"Work ethic" is what got our nations to a point where people can expect good wages and an accompanying standard of living. By the same token, people's unwillingness to accept slave wages to compete with newly imported foreigners is not a sign of a lack of work ethic, but a completely justified desire to not have their inheritance stolen from them by the corrupt and traitorous elite.

Or would you instead have them show what good little slaves they are and happily work for $1/hour and live 5 to a room to further enrich their masters, rudewboy? But then, that wouldn't work too well either, now would it, cause the masters would bring in even more foreigners and you'd soon be hearing about spoiled native brats expecting to get $1/hour and live 5 to a room while plenty of hard working foreign slaves are happy to take the $.75 and sleep on the streets.

"Clogs to Clogs in 3 Generations" the saying goes.

Peasants to peasants in 300 years in this instance.

R.I.P. London - Tytalus - 05-05-2016

I agree with both the sentiment about the race to the bottom and that sometimes... People in first world cultures really can be quite lazy and lack a good work ethic. I agree in a broad sense that a hard working culture will lose that work ethic in the aggregate if there's no incentive to work hard. But the individuals are often lazy.

R.I.P. London - 262 - 05-06-2016

No.

The elites have always existed. With their great power, they bare out-sized responsibility, both for greatness and failure. Saying "our ancestors worked hard to build modern and prosperous societies" is inaccurate, unless all of our ancestors were elites. Quit looking at the past through rose-colored glasses.

In fact, when it served the elites, they were corrupt, traitorous, and globalist, as they are today. Furthermore, they wouldn't have been, nor would they presently BE the elites if they weren't these things, because the next guy trying to enter the elite class would cut his "moral" counterpart to pieces with these advantages.

But no. Keep railing against the elites and your competition, instead of trying to become an elite. Here is how effective that will be:

[Image: 2767638386_d8efc6fb1f.jpg]

Inheritance. Ha. As if you're owed something just because you're born.

The reason I write all the above is because I want guys to take action to improve their position, no matter where they're starting from. Mentally masturbating or claiming to be a victim - even if you are - is not the optimal solution.

R.I.P. London - Fast Eddie - 05-06-2016

Quote: (05-06-2016 05:03 AM)262 Wrote:  

No.

The elites have always existed. With their great power, they bare out-sized responsibility, both for greatness and failure. Saying "our ancestors worked hard to build modern and prosperous societies" is inaccurate, unless all of our ancestors were elites. Quit looking at the past through rose-colored glasses.

In fact, when it served the elites, they were corrupt, traitorous, and globalist, as they are today. Furthermore, they wouldn't have been, nor would they presently BE the elites if they weren't these things, because the next guy trying to enter the elite class would cut his "moral" counterpart to pieces with these advantages.

But no. Keep railing against the elites and your competition, instead of trying to become an elite. Here is how effective that will be:

[Image: 2767638386_d8efc6fb1f.jpg]

Inheritance. Ha. As if you're owed something just because you're born.

The reason I write all the above is because I want guys to take action to improve their position, no matter where they're starting from. Mentally masturbating or claiming to be a victim - even if you are - is not the optimal solution.

Thanks for the rah-rah speech bro, I found it extremely valuable [Image: dodgy.gif]

Now for the mind-blowing news flash: this is a discussion forum. We discuss stuff. Take a moment to reflect on what that means in the context of the nonsense you wrote above.

Quote: (05-06-2016 06:05 AM)Fast Eddie Wrote:  

Thanks for the rah-rah speech bro, I found it extremely valuable [Image: dodgy.gif]

Now for the mind-blowing news flash: this is a discussion forum. We discuss stuff. Take a moment to reflect on what that means in the context of the nonsense you wrote above.

Cool, keep discussing stuff that goes nowhere then.

Also like how you backed up your argument that what I wrote is nonsense.

Oh wait, you didn't. Guess you don't want to discuss that.

R.I.P. London - It_is_my_time - 05-06-2016

I just want to say that "becoming an elite" is EXTREMELY difficult and EXTREMELY rare, and is getting tougher as the govt. works more for the elites and against their own people.

Even the most successful people you meet in your life are likely to be WAY underneath the true elite level billionaires who own governments and control armies in doing so.

^ Putting in the effort and coming up short is still better than giving up and being even more vulnerable.

R.I.P. London - Hannibal - 05-06-2016

Quote:Quote:

The Battle of Blair Mountain was the largest labor uprising in United States history and one of the largest, best-organized, and well-armed uprisings since the American Civil War.[1] For five days in late August and early September 1921, in Logan County, West Virginia, some 10,000 armed coal miners confronted 3,000 lawmen and strikebreakers, called the Logan Defenders,[2] who were backed by coal mine operators during an attempt by the miners to unionize the southwestern West Virginia coalfields. The battle ended after approximately one million rounds were fired,[3] and the United States Army intervened by presidential order.[4]

Why didn't these coal miners think to become elites instead of fighting and dying for basic labor rights? Fucking losers.

[Image: tard.gif]

Quote: (05-06-2016 06:39 AM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

The Battle of Blair Mountain was the largest labor uprising in United States history and one of the largest, best-organized, and well-armed uprisings since the American Civil War.[1] For five days in late August and early September 1921, in Logan County, West Virginia, some 10,000 armed coal miners confronted 3,000 lawmen and strikebreakers, called the Logan Defenders,[2] who were backed by coal mine operators during an attempt by the miners to unionize the southwestern West Virginia coalfields. The battle ended after approximately one million rounds were fired,[3] and the United States Army intervened by presidential order.[4]

Why didn't these coal miners think to become elites instead of fighting and dying for basic labor rights? Fucking losers.

[Image: tard.gif]

If they were elites, or were at least more powerful, they could have had what they wanted without dying.

But at least they were trying to become elites - trying to become more powerful. They tried so hard that they died for it, since they thought it was worth it.

And that's the key. Actions, and words that lead to action. These coal miners didn't just sit around and discuss how bad the coal mine operators were, hoping someone else would save them.