Roosh V Forum
Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown (/thread-52321.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 05-06-2016

[Image: iXY3BlP.jpg]

https://twitter.com/LiberalNo/status/728576269407916032

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 05-07-2016

[Image: QzklK35.jpg]

https://www.facebook.com/nb.canada.polit...=3&theater

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Nemausus - 05-07-2016

Quote: (05-06-2016 11:52 AM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

[Image: iXY3BlP.jpg]

https://twitter.com/LiberalNo/status/728576269407916032

This meme has been completely debunked.

Quote:Quote:

While it’s true that PM Justin Trudeau announced that the federal government will match Red Cross donations for the Fort McMurray disaster, the government couldn’t limit its involvement to just that, even if it wanted to.

That would be illegal.

You see, there is this little thing called the Disaster Financial Assistance Arrangements (DFAA), whereby the federal government has to cover a substantial percentage of disaster relief costs.

As per these accords, Ottawa must cover 50% of relief costs once these go over 3$ per person in the province where the disaster occurs (the provincial government pays the rest). Once these costs reach 15$ per person, Ottawa pays 90% of those costs.

Quick calculation: Alberta has a population of 4,1 million. Ottawa will therefore have to pay 90% of all disaster costs over $62 million in the case of Fort McMurray. We already know that relief costs will be many orders of magnitude higher than $62 million.

The federal government shelled out $1,4 billion for disaster relief during the 2013 Alberta floods. This National Post article pegs the Fort McMurray relief costs at at least twice that amount. Note that it was written on Tuesday, before the fire spiraled out of control. That figure is likely to be much higher.

We can therefore likely expect that the federal government will have to pay several BILLIONS (with an S) to cover disaster relief for the Fort McMurray fire.

http://journalmetro.com/uncategorized/95...-mcmurray/

As for whether Justin should or should not be in Fort Mac today, I'd say it's probably better for him to stay away for now, until the situation gets under control. The people coordinating the fight against the fire and all the evacuations have enough on their plate. They don't need to be giving Trudeau a guided tour of their operations or of the damages.

I think if Trudeau were to go, the same people complaining about him not being there would complain that he is just there for the photo op and to virtue signal. He's in a no-win situation here. Better to stay away and let the emergency people concentrate 100% on their jobs.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - scotian - 05-07-2016

I've seen some pretty shitty, uninformed posts on Facebook about the Fort Mac situation, it really pisses me off but I'm trying to let it go in one ear and out the other. A lot of people (a small but vocal minority) are relishing in the fact that the city burned down, they're such small minded shit heads and I can't wrap my heads around such hypocrisy.

Many of the people who are anti-oil sands extraction/development are the exact same types who support social causes like the plight of the Natives as we've recently seen during the suicide epidemic in Attawapiskat and the taking in of tens of thousands of Syrian refugees. What these dick heads don't seem to realize or just don't want to know is that the oil sands are the largest single employer of Native people in Canada (source) and are also a huge employer of refugees as anyone who has spent time there can tell you, all of the taxi drivers and bus drivers are Somali.

Anyway, fuck those dolts and fuck Trudeau, I can't believe that he's not out in Edmonton taking selfies with the evacuees but since they're not likely Liberal voters, I guess they don't matter to him.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 05-07-2016

Quote: (05-07-2016 04:39 PM)Nemausus Wrote:  

I think if Trudeau were to go, the same people complaining about him not being there would complain that he is just there for the photo op and to virtue signal. He's in a no-win situation here. Better to stay away and let the emergency people concentrate 100% on their jobs.

Troolander is responsible for the reputation he has buddy. Maybe if he wasn't such a goofy, vain male model prone to do photo ops and virtue signal to begin with, he wouldn't have to worry about the risk of being "complained about". Seriously, when do you STOP covering for this emotional child? At what point does his utter lack of professionalism begin to become an issue to you?

Your citation of the federal requirements for disaster relief BY LAW do nothing to "debunk" that meme. Spending that is mandated under law is not spending that Troolander is making BY CHOICE. The point, my friend, is that Troolander CHOSE to spend $1.6 billion on the importation of lawless savages. He has NO CHOICE under the federal disaster relief law, but if he did, he'd probably choose to not spend it.

Face it man. The guy is a douche.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - LeeEnfield303 - 05-07-2016

Hey, its not for nothing he's called "Obama North." Enjoy it, Canuckistan-ians. We've dealt with this shit for the last 7 years, it's time you had some fun, too [Image: wink.gif]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Laner - 05-07-2016

Quote: (05-07-2016 04:42 PM)scotian Wrote:  

I've seen some pretty shitty, uninformed posts on Facebook about the Fort Mac situation, it really pisses me off but I'm trying to let it go in one ear and out the other. A lot of people (a small but vocal minority) are relishing in the fact that the city burned down, they're such small minded shit heads and I can't wrap my heads around such hypocrisy.

Many of the people who are anti-oil sands extraction/development are the exact same types who support social causes like the plight of the Natives as we've recently seen during the suicide epidemic in Attawapiskat and the taking in of tens of thousands of Syrian refugees. What these dick heads don't seem to realize or just don't want to know is that the oil sands are the largest single employer of Native people in Canada (source) and are also a huge employer of refugees as anyone who has spent time there can tell you, all of the taxi drivers and bus drivers are Somali.

Anyway, fuck those dolts and fuck Trudeau, I can't believe that he's not out in Edmonton taking selfies with the evacuees but since they're not likely Liberal voters, I guess they don't matter to him.

Damn straight. You must have heard of Dave Tuccaro, the worlds richest Indian. Born and raised in Fort Mac the man started hustling as a kid and is worth $100 million now.

Fort Mac has given everyone an opportunity, white, red, black, brown and yellow. Fuck the people who are too stupid to see the fortunes made up there, and too blind to see the benefit it has had for all Canadians.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 05-08-2016

[Image: rFOrdtw.jpg]

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?s...nref=story

https://bcblue.wordpress.com/2014/06/21/...-megantic/

Once again, it's not their opinions that make Liberals so insufferable, it's their God-damned hypocrisy.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 05-11-2016

[Image: m2DWg0E.jpg]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 05-13-2016

[Image: YMTwAob.jpg]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Snurby - 05-16-2016

The insanity never stops with this guy, it's gonna take decades to undo his damage, if at all -- his mission seems to be to make Obama appear like an amateur.

Justin Trudeau announces transgender rights legislation
In his mandate letter, Trudeau asked Wilson-Raybould to make it a priority to introduce legislation "to add gender identity as a prohibited ground for discrimination under the Canadian Human Rights Act, and to the list of distinguishing characteristics of 'identifiable group' protected by the hate speech provisions of the Criminal Code."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/j...-1.3584419

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - TheFinalEpic - 05-16-2016

Quote: (05-16-2016 04:42 PM)Snurby Wrote:  

The insanity never stops with this guy, it's gonna take decades to undo his damage, if at all -- his mission seems to be to make Obama appear like an amateur.

Justin Trudeau announces transgender rights legislation
In his mandate letter, Trudeau asked Wilson-Raybould to make it a priority to introduce legislation "to add gender identity as a prohibited ground for discrimination under the Canadian Human Rights Act, and to the list of distinguishing characteristics of 'identifiable group' protected by the hate speech provisions of the Criminal Code."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/j...-1.3584419

As a business owner, I have completely ruled out ever hiring a physical person in Canada, because then I have to take into account all of this shit. East Indians do a far better job and for much less than $15 an hour.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Laner - 05-16-2016

Canada is way too late to the game. While the rest of the world realizes that this shit just plain does not work our lovely PM is busy looking for approval from the weaker segment of society.

2019 cannot come fast enough.

Lululemon was the first Canadian company to take a massive blow due to their SJW tendencies. Now Target. Even tourism in Germany, Sweden, et al is way down.

I do feel that Trudeau is likely a good person but he should be working as a social worker with his resume. Not a leader of a G8 member.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - LouEvilSlugger - 05-17-2016

Saw this ad for the 2016 census... there are 2 Canadians in that picture.

[Image: H0EyIZ3.jpg?1]

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - DjembaDjemba - 05-17-2016

^^actually that's a pretty good representation of a Canadian neighborhood. Looks more or less like a carbon copy of Markham, Mississauga, or south Edmonton.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - scotian - 05-17-2016

^You know its spring time when you drive around south Edmonton, especially Millwoods and you see all of the East Indian women walking around in their colorful dresses, they're like bears who hibernate all winter.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - MBM - 05-17-2016

Quote: (05-16-2016 10:45 PM)Laner Wrote:  

Canada is way too late to the game. While the rest of the world realizes that this shit just plain does not work our lovely PM is busy looking for approval from the weaker segment of society.

2019 cannot come fast enough.

Lululemon was the first Canadian company to take a massive blow due to their SJW tendencies. Now Target. Even tourism in Germany, Sweden, et al is way down.

I do feel that Trudeau is likely a good person but he should be working as a social worker with his resume. Not a leader of a G8 member.

Stranger than fiction, my friend.

By the way, a social worker requires an EDUCATION. Justin was too busy becoming a snowboarding instructor, and then GASP, a subsitute drama teacher. I mean, did his famous dad, Pierre Elliott Trudeau, NOT have ANY influence on his poor, misguided son, and his poor career choices???

Anyway, it turns out, Justin needed nothing more than a pipeline -that being a famous name - to become (I'm still stunned) Prime Minister of Canada. Imagine. Just digest that for a moment. A guy whose resume barely fits half a page, even accounting for wide spacing, and he gets to
to influence our lives.

H O L Y S H Y T !

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - MBM - 05-17-2016

Quote: (04-29-2016 09:47 AM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2016 07:44 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Centurion - he is young and doesn't have much experience, so that was a PR stunt to show how smart he is.

He is not young. He's 44 years old bro. Please stop with the spin-doctoring. He doesn't have any kind of valuable experience whatsoever because he is an idiot who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's never earned a dime in his life. And he thinks pure-blood white Quebeckers are superior to the rest of Canada. He is an unmitigated political disaster and any Canadian who voted for him should hang his or her head in shame.

I'm always reminded that today's youth are intellectually superior than "back in my day". They just do things "differently".

uh ha...

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - DannyAlberta - 05-17-2016

Quote: (05-17-2016 11:23 AM)MBM Wrote:  

Quote: (04-29-2016 09:47 AM)Ghost Tiger Wrote:  

Quote: (04-28-2016 07:44 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Centurion - he is young and doesn't have much experience, so that was a PR stunt to show how smart he is.

He is not young. He's 44 years old bro. Please stop with the spin-doctoring. He doesn't have any kind of valuable experience whatsoever because he is an idiot who was born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He's never earned a dime in his life. And he thinks pure-blood white Quebeckers are superior to the rest of Canada. He is an unmitigated political disaster and any Canadian who voted for him should hang his or her head in shame.

I'm always reminded that today's youth are intellectually superior than "back in my day". They just do things "differently".

uh ha...

Many Millennials and even some X'ers will tell me this all the time. I chuckle to myself.

It betrays a deep-seated insecurity about how intelligent they actually are, and not without good cause.

Case in point, would a man secure about his intelligence need to stage a PR stunt in front of the media to prove how smart he is (by memorizing Wikipedia talking points about quantum computing no less)? Clearly Trudeau and those around him are very concerned he seems unintelligent.

The public education system here in Canada has been having some of the same difficulties over the last 3-4 decades that have gone on in the US (albeit the latter is much more pronounced). Most high school diplomas and degrees don't go as far as they used to.

Not sure what Trudeau's excuse is, because I believe he was mostly privately educated.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - 911 - 05-17-2016

Quote: (05-17-2016 12:27 PM)DannyAlberta Wrote:  

Many Millennials and even some X'ers will tell me this all the time. I chuckle to myself.

It betrays a deep-seated insecurity about how intelligent they actually are, and not without good cause.

Case in point, would a man secure about his intelligence need to stage a PR stunt in front of the media to prove how smart he is (by memorizing Wikipedia talking points about quantum computing no less)? Clearly Trudeau and those around him are very concerned he seems unintelligent.

The public education system here in Canada has been having some of the same difficulties over the last 3-4 decades that have gone on in the US (albeit the latter is much more pronounced). Most high school diplomas and degrees don't go as far as they used to.

Not sure what Trudeau's excuse is, because I believe he was mostly privately educated.

He has a BA from McGill, and one in Ed. from UBC. He seems to have been a professional student for several years in his late 20s/early 30s, taking engineering classes at Polytechnique and attempting a Masters in Geography at McGill. Maybe he just flunked out from grad school, but he seems to have dabbled enough in STEM curriculums at a serious level to have acquired some basis on quantum mechanics.

He's definitely not under-educated. I hate a lot of his stuff like the current crap on trans rights, but the guy has some solid political skills. Not sure about the education level in his cabinet though, but "Because it's 2016" alone might have sealed the next election for him.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Laner - 05-17-2016

Trudeau is no idiot, and I doubt too many would argue that he is. His social skills are phenomenal, which leads me to think that this part of his leadership is going to be run the same as Trump; Only the crowd he is pandering to is completely opposite.

If there was a playbook written for this type of publicity, Trump and Trudeau are playing similar chapters.

When I watched his speech at his fathers funeral, I thought to myself that this guy is good, really good. Prime Minister material even. Then when he went in with his intentions to run for PM and we had a look into his life, resume and political skills it was easy to see that he didn't have the traditional skills a politician normally had, but he had the social skills to see that being a hardcore SJW would elicit feelings from all the right people in order to get elected.

Now here we are.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 05-17-2016

I argue that he is an idiot. His social skills are just a combination of being born rich, pretty, and well-connected. On top of all that, he is currently heavily managed by Gerald Butts and an assortment of globalists, so you're giving him way too much credit for strategic planning. The guy is a puppet. He is a pet shiny pony. He is exploiting the degeneracy of our society by being the Canadian Kim Kardashian. He is nothing like Trump.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Germanicus - 05-17-2016

I don't quite think he's dumb. He's clever. Very clever. Like a snake or a reptile is clever in getting at a small mammal it'd like to devour.

He's definitely ignorant. Like most of the upper class insiders in Canada, America, and Europe he's probably read few to none of the classic works in the Western Canon. No Thucydides, no Gibbon, no Plato, no Nietzsche. He doesn't understand economics, he doesn't understand the struggles in Western Civilization's past. He doesn't know history. Nor does he care.

He and his handlers know how to spin the globalist media. The love affair is mutual. He knows how to work a crowd. He knows how to look good, how to seem more than he actually is. Whatever can be counted on to poll well with University educated left-leaning professionals is what the Liberal party has always built its (comically ephemeral) beliefs on, and Prime Minister Zoolander and his hacks are masters of taking that very ball and running with it.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Ghost Tiger - 05-18-2016

Quote: (05-17-2016 10:29 PM)Germanicus Wrote:  

I don't quite think he's dumb. He's clever. Very clever. Like a snake or a reptile is clever in getting at a small mammal it'd like to devour.

He's definitely ignorant. Like most of the upper class insiders in Canada, America, and Europe he's probably read few to none of the classic works in the Western Canon. No Thucydides, no Gibbon, no Plato, no Nietzsche. He doesn't understand economics, he doesn't understand the struggles in Western Civilization's past. He doesn't know history. Nor does he care.

He and his handlers know how to spin the globalist media. The love affair is mutual. He knows how to work a crowd. He knows how to look good, how to seem more than he actually is. Whatever can be counted on to poll well with University educated left-leaning professionals is what the Liberal party has always built its (comically ephemeral) beliefs on, and Prime Minister Zoolander and his hacks are masters of taking that very ball and running with it.

Justin Trudeau is a cuck clown - Snurby - 05-18-2016

Prime Minister Cuck's whirlwind apology tour of virtue-signaling the horrors of traditional white Canadians just won't stop -- now he's issuing apologies for anti-immigration events of over 100 years ago, further solidifying his ultra-globalist stance:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/komagata-m...-1.3584372

I'm no lawyer, but I wonder if, by issuing these official statements of guilt, he's opening up the Canadian government to a wave of potential lawsuits from "grieving descendants".