Roosh V Forum
South Korea - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: South Korea (/thread-1682.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 01-17-2016

So I had a pretty good night last night and would like to drop what I think is some useful advice

So I started the night with a date with a girl I met at the Kuala Lumpur airport (had a layover there on my way back from Bangkok). I asked to hang out in Sinchon (Yonsei University area) because of a post on this thread that said there are motels there. I can confirm there are indeed lots of motels around Yonsei-ro 2-gil behind exits 3/4 though I can't confirm the quality of the facilities yet [Image: biggrin.gif]

We went to this place she used to work at called "Think Inside the Box" - very cool date spot. Has drinks, coffee, anju (bar food), etc. and has a very Brooklyn/Euro industrial/eco-friendly type vibe. It's also in a basement so it's not as hectic as some of the places in the surrounding area. Great place to grab drinks

Anyway, this girl was typically conservative in the Korean way (no kino in public etc maybe some light hand holding, rubbing of leg, etc but no makeouts or anything) and I was like fuck... I'm like a Latino or something stuck in a Korean's body. Too aggressive/forward for this society even though the girls are all fucking beautiful. I can't be fucked going on more than one date but it didn't go bad or anything (I enjoyed chilling with her) and she paid (seems like a rich girl - doesn't even work but goes and lives in Malaysia for 3 months to "study English" and stuff) so I'll prob see her again if she hits me up

After, I met with this guy from RSD Facebook group at a place called Itaewon called Thursday Party. Typical American dive bar type of vibe versus Korean style of sitting at tables at restaurants/sool-jip (drinking establishments) or going to clubs so more of an open format for talking and flirting. I opened a Korean with a straight up Latina type of banging body but she wasn't the feeling the kino of her ass and thighs in 10 seconds. Anyway, nothing was really going that well here so we went to Prost/Glam (a bit of a fancier bar - Glam being upstairs/slightly fancier than Prost - all on the strip behind Hamilton Hotel in Itaewon).

From what I recall, I had one decent set where it was a Korean girl and we were talking in Korean but she was with friends and stuff so got the number. Texting now but she seems typically conservative but watch as I waste my time going on a date with her lol

I had one really good set at Prost before going upstairs to Glam. She had a really nice ass and body and my opener was "I don't speak any Korean. Is this ok." I also bullshit and said I was from Madagascar - I don't know how she believed it but she did (I said my ancestors were Korean). She was surprisingly down with it and spoke pretty decent English (spent a little time abroad) so I got the Kakao and we're messaging now (she was with friends)

I obviously speak Korean lol but the weekend before I was getting drinks with some girls and the one next to me was like (in Korean) when I'm with a Korean/speaking Korean I feel like I need to observe our rules/customs (basically being very polite. Not being all touchy/flirty when you meet someone for the first time. Basically the anti dick-wetting formula) but she was like... when I'm with foreigner or not speaking Korean. I feel like it's normal to be more loose/open-minded and have fun (because most Koreans perceive Westerners/America as a big orgy or something haha - people are always asking me about the "open mind" "open relationships" and how many "foreigners I've dated") so in my head I'm like let me try this only English thing out.

I see a really smexy girl upstairs at Glam (she goes into Club Mute - I sneak in by giving my keys to the bouncer and saying I'll give you my keys as collateral, I'm just looking for my friend - Ways to Bullshit 101). I pull the same opener but it doesn't go well (insta-reject/cold shoulder) but she was with a friend. Funny because I see her later...

I go back to Glam and see a girl waiting by herself. Looks older (like maybe late 20s or early 30s) but has plastic surgery (I think) so this is the type of girl I've been trying to bang here (looks bitchy, has plastic surgery so she looks good, and nice body)

I open with the "I don't speak Korean. Is it ok." Also pulled the Madagascar bullshit. She had spent some time in Canada so could speak ok English. By the way, I'm pretty sure most Koreans can speak at least basic English since most people go to shit like English academy and stuff after school since they're little and it's a good skill to have if you want a decent job at a multinational type of company. Anyway, she won't tell me her age, name, etc (I still don't know lol) so I keep saying she's 24 and making jokes from that (I'm 23 but lied and said I was 27 which is 29 Korean age). Said things like (when she yawned or something) "you're 24, you shouldn't be tired yet" etc. Age is very important here and it's good to role-play either you being the oppa (literally means older brother but can be translated to older guy/daddy/papi) or her being an older girl cougar-ing on younger dudes (has worked ok for me so far).

So she's waiting for her friend who apparently is with some guy. She wants a cigarette so I get her one by bumming off some dudes (I tell her to stand far away so she can't hear me speaking Korean lol) - she seemed impressed by this. I'm not trying to wait so I say let's find your friend. They're not too far away and and we find them. The girls talk amongst themselves, etc. The dude who is with her friend seems pretty beta saying shit like "maybe I'll call you...?" if you can imagine his tone/vibe. The girls are eye coding each other and me and my girl go to get her and her friend's coats. I give the friend's coat to the guy to motion for him to hold it for his girl to put on (he doesn't get the cue... c'mon guy). Me and my girl are waiting and tells me her friend is gonna call her soon after ditching the guy. During this time, my girl meets RSD Wingman and she thinks he's cool so I try to set him up with the friend because this guy is going back to the US this week and I think it'd be cool for us to both bang.

Side note: 2nd girl (like a 9) I did the no Korean opener to sees me and is eyeing me/talking about me now [Image: wink.gif]

We all meet outside and to pull I said some RETARDED bs (RSD Wingman was like dude why the fuck are you talking like that but hey I got laid) like "Let's go" "Where?" "Your house for afterparty. I go 7/11, buy expensive chamisul soju (that's the $1 cheap bullshit everyone drinks btw), and we make party your house bang bang"

So we get a taxi surprisingly easily on the main strip (girl said it's impossible, I said watch me -> brownie points) but RSD Wingman wasn't down to do this afterparty thing and have sex party (I think he wasn't into his chick. She was older but I still woulda banged like she was 7 or 8/10. In retrospect, she was digging me, too. Maybe I should have pulled some threesome shit but I'm not that clever).

So it's just me and this girl going back to her place with 2 bottles of soju and taxi ends up being $20-25 (a lot for Korea). Oh well

By the way, up until this point, we hadn't kissed even once. We get inside her place and she changes and we drink a little somek (soju mixed with beer). I try to make out first but she pulls back. She's like let's one shot (drink all at once). I figure she just wanted to drink more before feeling ok about hooking up (confirmed). Start making out shortly after and I do the Roosh Bang method of slowly getting naked or whatever. But I notice she has no resistance as I'm feeling the teddies/pussy and I'm like fuck it and just go straight for the pussy. IMO as soon you finger it's game over 99% of the time and yea it was this time, too. I said you should show me your room and bang bang - love the way she was moaning and how tight/wet the pussy was (these things tend to be pretty common amongst Korean girls which is nice) and busted all over her

Hit it in the morning before I left as well. No number, no name, no age, nothing. True one night stand. I go from thinking fuck Korea is so conservative. Then get a one night stand with 0 strings attached lol

Takeaways

1) (Non-issue if you don't speak Korean) Don't speak Korean
- I'm going to test this more and feel like it wouldn't work outside Itaewon but don't speak Korean. Like I said before, a girl said to me speaking in Korean automatically puts her in that Korean etiquette/respectful mode whereas English does not (different types of social conditioning to different languages/modes of behavior). I also slightly feel this but not a lot since I spent most of my life in America. RSD Wingman said he really feels this (he's more Korean than me) and games in mostly English even though he's like 60-70% fluent

2) Don't speak good English
- This is something I did in Bangkok as well. When you speak English to non-Native speakers, don't speak past like a middle school level. If you're too witty / speak in complex sentences past 10 words you might just confuse people and lower your chances of getting your dick wet. "Your house for afterparty. I go 7/11, buy expensive chamisul soju (that's the $1 cheap bullshit everyone drinks btw), and we make party your house bang bang" (It worked)

3) All my pulls in Korea have been late like earliest being 2:30-3 (this one was around 3-4)
- Korea is a later night culture than say, USA. Everytime I have pulled it's been later at night. Actually, at 1:30 AM I called the girl who said she feels like Korean puts her in a conservative mindset, and she had just woken up from a nap and was going to get dinner/pre-drink with her friend to give you an idea of the lateness of the culture... I think this is true everywhere but why bother even approaching and shit early in the night. Girls are just meeting up with friends (catching up and talking amongst themselves), getting drinks/not even drunk yet, etc. I guess this depends on your personality though. I like to talk to as little people as possible (introvert) and don't need to "warm up" or "get in state" by spam approaching (I used to do this but realized it's not my personality).

4) I never approach girls in groups unless there's one I would really regret not talking to like a 10 (prefer girls alone)
- This is sort of a universal thing not specific to Korea but why approach a girl in a group. You're just making things harder for yourself. I usually chill in "choke points" like corridors leading to/from bathrooms and snipe girls when they're not with their friends and stuff.

5) You don't really get cockblocked in Korea
- This might just be a result of my game getting better since moving to Asia, but I've gotten cockblocked once (that I can remember) in Korea and it was by a 3/10 disgrace to our gene pool. Generally girls will eye code each other and if your girl likes you, the other(s) will let you be so don't worry about "engaging the friend" unless you think you have to (smartphones can do that for you nowadays [Image: wink.gif])

Fun times in Korea. If anyone is here let me know if you want to meet~ though this weekend is supposed to be like -15 so I'm prob gonna stay in

South Korea - Sourcecode - 02-01-2016

I haven't seen anything about the Seoul meet up. I don't think there is a big enough Roosh speaking population nor the fern feminist culture here to care.

I'm in Seoul for a little while.
I might breeze through at 8 on my way to get a drink.
Anyhow around?

South Korea - booshala - 02-01-2016

I laughed when I read "latino in a Korean body", WKR. My friends always say I got mad "niguro tendencies" for a Korean.

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 02-02-2016

Quote: (02-01-2016 06:58 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I haven't seen anything about the Seoul meet up. I don't think there is a big enough Roosh speaking population nor the fern feminist culture here to care.

I'm in Seoul for a little while.
I might breeze through at 8 on my way to get a drink.
Anyhow around?

Hey Sourcecode,

Check your PM

Also, I wonder how the New Year's weekend will affect going out and such this weekend (a lot of people going back to their hometowns to visit family, etc)

South Korea - Sourcecode - 02-02-2016

I assume hongdae will be empty.
Gangnam will be dry.
Itaewan will be ..foreigners

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 02-04-2016

Looks like meetup is cancelled [Image: sad.gif]

South Korea - Sourcecode - 02-04-2016

I didn't expect anyone to come or care about a Seoul meet up.
But I'll still be in Seoul.
I'm assuming iteawan will be the only place popping this weekend?

Isn't it Korean new year? I assume college kids in hongdae will be with families?

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 02-04-2016

Actual New Year's Day is Monday (2/8). I think there will still be some people around - I know people who are leaving for their hometowns and stuff today while some people aren't really doing shit except maybe eating the traditional soup on Monday

I will still be going out if anyone wants to meet ^^. Feel free to send a PM

South Korea - cap213 - 02-06-2016

Damn it has been a while since I've been in the Korea post. Anyway I am moving to Korea semi permanently for work in April/May depends on when I can get all my paperwork done. And I will be in the Itaewon area at Yongsan AFB so definitely will be down for any Seoul action. Will anyone still be there around then?

South Korea - Sourcecode - 02-06-2016

Friday night was more interesting than the rest.
I met up with this chick in Seoul that seemed dtf.

She takes me out to this club in hongdae where a bunch of Korean gang banger dudes are hanging out in vip...we join them.
Big Korean dudes, shaved heads, tattoos on their heads and what not.
But one of her friends is dating of them so im in vip scared cause I notice a couple of these dudes have knives on them.

This club is crazy though. I don't usually find really good hip hop clubs but this place.

Club Lux..
I actually liked.
It's small but crowded and this chicks friends keep moving all around. At first I thought she was trying to drop me, so I said fuck it and started talking to other girls.
Next thing I know she is sending me text saying she knew I didn't want her ext ext. Mad calling me but it's to load for my phone.

I'm like damn, I lost the bang, but I meet back up with her and her other friends and we all go out to eat.
One if the dudes is gay as fuck and kept trying to follow me to the bathroom.
Then they wss this black guy that was clearly American but learned Korean and was trying to push me out the the conversation by only talking in Korean.
This kid must have saw he as a threat..even when I called him out he wouldn't talk to me in English.

I'm sorry whoever that kid is, that he learned fluent Korean but still can only pull the ugliest chick on the group.

After we eat, we went to a hotel.. It's like 6am.
I'm thinking to myself..finally I'm tired as fuck and might not even have energy to smash.

IT'S A FUCKING KARAOKE PLACE!!
I'm drunk as can be and these fools wanna karaoke.
For two hours I went in and out if of consciousness with a bunch of gang banger Korean dudes and a bunch of fly chicks..till 8am when we finally left.

Finally got back to the chicks place and smashed.
Pussy was the tightest. It was almost 20 minutes before I could get a finger fully in.
I went raw and realized there was a language barrier error.

I nutted in her twice.. I thought she said it was ok.. But apparently she isn't on birth control. She was struggling to wash out all the baby batter but it wasn't until the next morning that she was able to fight the politeness and tell me I wasn't suppose to bust in her.
Next day she is bringing all this love stuff. She said if I leave her she will meet me in heaven.

In review.
Was I ever in any danger?
Why did these dudes have tats on their heads?
Why are all Korean gang looking dudes overweight looking?
How the fuck can Koreans party till 8 in the morning like that?

Can I play video games on this?
[Image: VP275Utl.jpg]

Was I wrong for posing pissing on this sign?
[Image: aZ2h5dtl.jpg]

Not gonna lie, these dudes were pretty legit even know I don't know what they were saying.
[Image: D1IO7ltl.jpg]

Why is spam gift set a thing?
[Image: t3JcyIGl.jpg]

[Image: iPiOHiwl.jpg]
Why do Koreans go so hard?

I wanna post pictures of the chick but times are rough.. She was at least a 8.
Nice wide hips, big tits and a little ass.
Minus her tattoo..

South Korea - cascadecombo - 02-07-2016

That's pretty shitty when a dude tries to cold shoulder you that way. If anything having a buddy to speak with in your native tongue gives the girls something else to fawn over since peoples personalities tend to change with the language they speak.

As for everything else, can't believe I forgot how popular spam was. Good ol american influence from the Korean war.

One last thing, was it karaoke or noraebang? The difference would be pretty amusing.

South Korea - cap213 - 02-07-2016

Sourcecode,

Man we gotta hang when I get back out there. And yeah the Koreans go hard in the paint when it comes time to party. I hooked up with this chick in Itaewon at 2 am one night and she was still going when I left her at 630. Too bad about that dude hating and trying to floss at least you still got the bang.

South Korea - Sourcecode - 02-07-2016

I wasn't even that mad. The dude played himself.
Eventually I knew I would get the bang or walk away with a good night.

When dudes hit on the chick, I let them.
At some point you can tell who your competition really is.
They weren't it.

Ended up smashing the girl two nights in a row.
And I'm going back yo Daegu with chicks waiting.

I've been on a dry streak since the year started though, this is just my luck finally coming back around.

South Korea - Sigma - 02-07-2016

Hilarious post sourcecode,

As far as the gangsters go, you weren't in any danger as long as you were included in the group. Koreans in general are rude as shit unless they know you but once you're in their circle they'll go out of their way to look out for you, doubly so for gangsters.

Oh and those guys are not overweight fat, they're strong fat. The mma gym I went to in Korea had a bunch of gangsters that looked pot belly'd and they didn't have much stamina but in terms of raw power, they weren't no pansies.

I can relate with the whole Koreans go too hard thing, every time I'm there I feel like a little bitch for calling it quits at 5 am. That whole country drinks like they've waged war on alcohol. Can't really say which sides winning though.

Oh and how's Daegu? I'm thinking of heading back out to Korea for a bit next year but I'm done with Seoul. The traffic is garbage. Supposedly Daegu girls are supposed to be the hottest but my Daegu friends vehemently disagree.

South Korea - Sourcecode - 02-08-2016

Women in Daegu don't compare at all to Seoul. They are noisy less attractive and more shy..If that is the right word.
Daegu is much more inclusive. Being a smaller city with less venues, there are a lot more places that outright deny foreigners.

Women in Daegu don't seem anywhere near as open as Seoul.
I haven't found many decent clubs in Daegu either.
But I also have yet to make it to the university side.

South Korea - Sigma - 02-08-2016

Thanks for the info Source,

I would strongly recommend checking out the University side. I got a ton of my lays from the international bars in the University drinking areas when I was in smaller cities in Korea. I think the students feel that in the foreigner bar, the usual Korean society rules don't apply and they let their hair down. I'm not sure if it'll be the same in Daegu but I bet it is.

South Korea - booshala - 02-08-2016

Interesting observations, sourcecode. Some responses as I'm Korean American and used to work in Seoul:

- Like Sigma said, they're probably Pavarotti fat i.e. functional bulk for shit they need to do. I have a bunch of friends who are in the trades, and had some dealings with Korean underworld types - they lead very unhealthy lives, and like a lot of mafiosos a lot of their dealings come and go between bars, restaurants and other general F&B places so they're always eating. Having said that, they are all pretty damn strong in the Fedor mold.
- Even though tattoos are getting more acceptable, a lot of bath houses/saunas still won't let people in even with what we'd see as seemingly innocent tattoos in the US. So if these guys were straight "gun-dahl" gangsters, having tatts on their heads is a good way of showing just how hardcore they are.
- Drinking is totally ingrained in the culture and most of these ganster/hoodrat types have been drinking with older cousins and even their siblings/parents since they were small. They have like a 10 year head start on tolerance building when compared to college kids in the West.

Makes me sad when you say the Daegu girls aren't all that... one of the parts of my geo-arbitrage plan was to spend spring/fall in Daegu after I retired... Koreans say that the prettiest girls come from that city, so I'm wondering if things have changed or maybe it's a reflection of the natives keeping the cream of the crop for themselves... will have to KTX down to Daegu next time I'm in Seoul to see for myself.

South Korea - Phoenix - 02-08-2016

Quote: (02-06-2016 09:58 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Friday night was more interesting than the rest.
I met up with this chick in Seoul that seemed dtf.

Sourcecode dropping sweet stories again. How did you meet that girl?

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 02-08-2016

"She said if I leave her she will meet me in heaven."

I lol'ed hard.

Also, the Korean love for Spam is real. I remember my dad feeding me that shit when I was little (even though it’s terrible for you). Actually, my boss gave me this elaborate looking gift in a Spam gift bag. When I opened it, I wasn’t actually expecting it to be an elaborately wrapped set of like 20 Spam. Only in Korea do you have Spam gift sets for sale.

[Image: cVOfKU5.jpg]
[Image: BZ5p4kR.jpg]

Also re: Daegu, I banged one girl from there that Koreans would consider hot (she has like mad Instagram followers/orbiters and she was asking me why I didn't think she was hot), but she wasn't that attractive to me (too much plastic surgery/too skinny/too tall/half-alien looking almost if you know that real artificial Korean look). Though she came back to Korea recently and I’ll prob meet her again if I can lol. I met another (older) girl from Daegu who was the opposite though... like shortish/more peasant/cute looking. Small sample size but who knows. And what Source says about the loud part might be true. The first girl I mentioned told me Daegu people have an extreme accent/compared it to Chinese in terms of its loudness/aggressiveness (no offense to Chinese)

This long weekend (almost a week) has been good so far. Had a fun night Saturday and did some Korean stuff for the New Year today.

Will try to recall Saturday as best as I can (long post incoming). May or may not be chronological. May or may not be missing some parts. Went to Octagon and got my first pull -> SNL from there. Got there early (~11:30) so I could still get in free on the guest list (one I use is no foreigners otherwise I would hook it up) and like most places in Korea, it didn’t get going until 12-12:30. Until then I didn’t even approach I think.

So my goal for the night was to bang a non-Asian, as it’s been a while.
I proceeded to approach a Western-looking girl who said she was American and all smiles before her friend VIOLENTLY dragged her away. I’m not too big on the anti-America hate, but I guess it’s true when I think about it – American girls cockblock hard (I experienced this a lot in USA relative to other places). I thought me not getting cockblocked in Korea was a result of my game getting better but maybe there is a cultural thing going on. Of course, I’m speaking just from one set so I can’t make any real conclusions.

I proceed to look for more non-Asians...

I give up once I realize the remaining non-Asian talent is busted English teachers.

I will try to recall some sets that didn’t result in insta-rejection (one was memorable, a straight DIME Korean girl who like me and 3 other dudes waited for to come out of the bathroom – she straight shoved me away when I tried) but I would say in total I didn’t approach much (maybe 10-15 sets?) as I tend to be more selective now (solo/small groups vs. big, eye contact, looks, etc) vs. an approach monkey (“stop practicing approaching once you can actually approach”)

Once the club started getting a little filled up, I approached this Korean chick who I didn’t think was Korean at first. Latina-esque body with slightly different facial features. She seemed into it at first but it was too early in the night (I don’t think approaching before the vibe is good/people are drunk is ideal and low probability)/she didn’t seem like she wanted to have a chat vs. dance, etc so I bounced

I approached some Japanese girl at the bar who was all smiles but told me she was with friends, which was confirmed by some Japanese dude coming up to me saying some bullshit in Korean like how she was working at Octagon as a model or something? Whatever, I didn’t want to get in some race war with a Japanese dude.

I approached some Chinese girl at the bar (she looked really different from most Chinese I’ve seen. Increasingly, I’ve been seeing some Chinese girls around – for example, when I was in Bangkok – who I thought were Korean or in general, just were really hot. Not saying Chinese girls are gross but I think my experience with Koreans/Korean-Americans is similar to say, Chinese-Americans/Chinese – all the hot ones are hiding at home. Might have to go and exploit that Korean god factor in the Middle Kingdom). Again… it seemed too early to make any serious moves/I didn’t want to hang around that long and wanted to approach more/more hotter chicks (I’d say she was a 7 at best) so I got the WeChat and bounced.

At that point, I realized it was probably just real early (people just getting to the club, not drunk yet, still trying to drink, still trying to party) so I just went to the dance floor and started dancing like a sick cunt, which is easy when you’re at Octagon (later in the night they played songs like “Deep Down Low,” which I believe is “garage house” if you know that sound; it’s the “#6 club” in the world with sick lighting, sound system, the works) and also sneak in two $1 mini Soju juice carton things (go to the mart across the street, not the two on the same side of the street). They never pat you down (might be different if you're foreign). Side note: I also got a free tequila shot for voting for Octagon as my #1,2,3,4,5 clubs (they had a small booth that said vote for Octagon and get a free drink). Drinking for cheap is pretty easy in Korea if you are ok with drinking soju from marts/are smart. I’m slowly waiting for some girls to start dancing up on me – I noticed two Korean shortys who I regret not approaching (smexy, dressed in like an athletic, casual hip-hop manner. Not baggy but tight-fitting). I approached later but at that time the attraction wasn’t there (insta-rejection). Eventually, I notice this girl making a lot of contact with me (like one too many "bumps" to my right side) so I say something like I don’t speak Korean, is it ok? (my favorite opener as of late) and she starts dancing up on me and we dance a bit, I give her a little Soju, etc. I pull her to a reasonably audible talking area (bar area) and go for the pull. She says bye to her friends and I’m able to leave the place with her. So, I was in a rough spot because I didn’t know what to do in terms of pulling (she was staying with relatives) and when I dropped motel she said “I don’t want to do that” or something like that. (Can someone tell me how they pull to motels verbally for girls who aren’t 100% DTF?) So I figured she just needed a little warming up so I started walking to the nearest 포차 (pocha) – shitty Korean drinking establishment where Koreans go to get yucky – which is not even half a block away (look for those letters in case you need to drink more with a girl around Octagon). However, she tells me along the way that she’s half-American and grew up in Moscow. While this might sound like the beginning of a beautiful mixed-Asian growing up internationally description, it was not. Octagon lighting can do wonders and at best she was a 6. Even worse, she had a terrible American-esque attitude. (Again, the anti-American sentiment around here came into perspective) I asked her some questions like you said you were from Moscow right? And she got all bitchy like omg didn’t I just tell you?? Bitch, I don’t give a fuck… just trying to make conversation. So I made a BS excuse saying my friend was sick and she got the cue.

I headed back into the club and I believe it was 2:30 or 3 at that point so I knew I had to make moves. One memorable set was this 10/10 Thai shorty. I said sawatdee krup with the little bow – clown move, I wouldn’t do it again. But damn she was BEAUTIFUL (good pics I know). Anyway, at about the same time I approach her, she gets approached by some dude who has a table. So we all go to this dude and his friend’s table (3 Koreans including me, 3 Thai girls) and the main dude asks me a few times how I know them. Keep in mind I am dressed like a clown in VIP with a shirt that says KALE while these dudes are suited up. I lie and the one guy finally accepts my lie about how I’m friends with the Thai girls. Dude pours champagne for all of us but my girl says she doesn’t drink (red flag). Anyway we are flirting and talking about her sick/sexy tattoo when the guy says let’s go dancing. When we are leaving to go to the dance floor, I try to lead her by hand but she isn’t down with that (red flag). On the way to the dance floor, literally guys try to swipe every 3 feet or so (she was straight ethereal). I try to make her have fun on the dance floor (a little spin action, my one or two bullshit salsa moves) but as you can tell by this point, she is terribly shy and eventually the girls say they need to go the bathroom and to meet back on the dance floor. I think they actually meant it but I sensed a ONS wasn’t in the air and moved on (maybe I should’ve got the Line as she’s here for a few more days/she was just so damn fine but I was in ONS mode/generally am – I should do more dates that aren’t come over, I’ll make you dinner to bang chicks who might just need more than a few hours before smash.)

Anyway, I just keep trolling around the club looking for something when I spot a smexy girl dancing right at the huge speaker at one of the corners. My DTF radar goes off (dancing well, looks alone, within 1-2 minutes she says “my hotel so nearrr”). I approach I think by saying Korean? (As in, you speak Korean? Obviously not, she looked different). She is from Malaysia and apparently here because her friend got in a huge accident. I felt bad – she showed me a pic and this guy (or girl, I couldn’t even tell) looked like the Mummy. Here she was partying her face off (good friend right). I was really paranoid that she was a ladyboy (after a negative experience or two in Thailand I’m super paranoid of Southeast Asian chicks). Now, this is the second time I’ve run into decent-looking Malaysians in Korea, which makes me curious about Malaysia. By the way… she smelt SO GOOD – I tried asking what perfume but she didn’t understand/music was too loud so I didn’t blow myself out by pushing for more info (don’t overcomplicate conversations IMO), but I think it was Juicy Couture if anyone knows that smell (real girly). Anyway, we’re dancing, etc. and by this time (~3-3:30) it’s hunting for scraps/the sharks are swimming time and literally 3 dudes try to swipe right in front of me (actually I think the same dude tried twice – this fucking guy literally gets her Line right in front of me. Koreans, man). She says to one dude that she’s with me though, which made me feel good. However, having a girl stolen from me before (actually this was the other Malaysian I met in Korea) – up the "buying temperature" and it can be "transferred" to another dude - I realize the biggest threat is not myself but others (I just had to stay in there, not blow myself out, and watch out for Korean or foreign snipers). Anyway, we go from speaker to main dance floor area to upstairs hip-hop area to bar (I try to have a semi-conversation before I realize it’s not a good idea – her English wasn’t perfect – IMO not a good idea to speak past a 3rd grade level in terms of wit/complexity of conversational topics with non-Native speakers or in clubs/bars in general). Actually, we ran into the 10/10 Thai girl at the bar and the two started talking (I guess Malay/Thai are similar?) before I realize this Thai girl could jeopardize my chances by saying some shit to blow me out so I pull Malaysian girl elsewhere to dance. (Though the Thai girl didn't look mad or bitchy, maybe a bit disappointed? Should I have played a longer game with her? Oh well, you win some you lose some). I finally ask Malaysian girl a key question, “when did you get here” and it all comes together. She had just got there at 3 so she was still trying to party. I just hang in there, dance with her a bit, kiss a bit, feel her ass, rub her pussy a bit (didn’t feel a penis) and eventually she’s finally ready to go (~4:15-4:30 - please note the late pulling time - Asia goes hard.) We get our coats and she says she has to go to the bathroom first and I do, too. I’m super paranoid because I think she might get out of the bathroom first and get sniped (haha) so I pee quick and wait. Luckily, she comes out and we leave.

I try to pull to her hotel but apparently she’s staying with friend(s) (no idea where they were that night). So, I think quick and say "let’s go to the motel (or maybe I said hotel)… I need to rest a bit before my bus comes." She’s ok with it (I think she believed it. Again, someone tell me a smooth way to do the motel pull with people who are more aware/speak English or Korean and maybe not completely down). TIP! To find nearby motels, type 모텔 (motel) in 다음지도 (Daum Maps – App Store) and hit 지도 (map) and it will show a map with nearby motels. This probably works in Naver Maps, too. Daum and Naver are like Google in Korea (Naver here has like 80-90% traffic here for search engines I think). We get to this motel (it actually looks quite nice - calls itself a hotel) and while I’m talking to the old man at reception she’s asking how much the hotel would be for 3 nights thinking it’s an actual hotel hahah. We get to the room and she’s like “the room so small!” So I guess she actually did think I was going to a hotel to rest vs. knowing what love motels are in Korea. Anyway, we get on the bed and start making out. She has fake tits that are too fake and feel weird so I don’t bother with those (this also set off the ladyboy alarm in my head) though she had perfect skin. Clothes are flying off, I hit the light, and we start going at it like rabbits. I even went down at one point (terrible idea but she tasted pretty good actually, like bubble gum). She also put some shit on her pussy (no idea, lube? Set off the ladyboy alarm yet again) I couldn’t cum though probably because of drinking and we passed out for a little bit.

Here I want to mention how good this girl was in bed. Now, my experience with SE Asians are limited (2 Thai, this 1 Malaysian) but 2/3 of those were fantastic in bed. Like sooo into it and just generally more sexual/no reservations (suck my dick and just straight away going to work). My experience with Koreans is also limited (5) and I know it depends on the girl but these SE Asians know how to please and my interest has been increasing steadily (does warmer climes have anything to do with it? All warm places I've been the girls tend to be more open and friendly, e.g. Nicaragua and getting eye-fucked blatantly or even approached). Whereas, some Koreans just kind of lie there/don’t know how to ride the D (though the other half were good). Regarding the sexual/no reservations thing, when we finished, she Facetimed her sister (we were both butt-naked) showing her me (naked) and asking me “you want sex with her?” I was like uhh… yea? I could never imagine a Korean girl doing that. (I would've done the sister for sure tho)

So after passing out for a couple hours, I start touching her/fingering her and hit it again. She got wet by herself, which was relieving because I heard ladyboys can’t do this by themselves… so I’m just telling myself she was a girl (she probably was but my Southeast Asian ladyboy paranoia/trauma is very real). This time I was determined to cum but I came inside her, which was a bad idea. Bad because of course she could get pregnant (she said she takes the pill though) and bad because she got mad and left (I wanted to hit it at least one more time lol)

Headed home with the sun out (hate that feeling) and collapsed on my bed before waking up to a call at 11 A.M. saying I had to go to my dad’s friend’s house for Korean New Year and observe some ancestral rites

NSFW pic of Malaysian girl

South Korea - whiteknightrises - 02-10-2016

Random/sorry for double post but I just realized Koreans that were good in bed were the ones who were ok with making out in public (granted one was in the US so maybe she had her hair down a bit)

South Korea - Sourcecode - 02-16-2016

Finally getting around to post again. I was lucky this month and had more free time than usual. Plus all the Korean and American holidays,I had a four day weekend.

Decided to go to Busan for a couple days with the boys and rent a penthouse next to the Hotel Paradise.
Friday night I decided to take some friends over to Revel again. I figured even if it wasn't straight, there were a couple other bars and clubs in the area that we could hit up.
Revel was great, pulled a couple numbers but the weather was downright horrible.. pouring down raining.
One of my friends ended up a little too drunk because he thought he could drink with some Koreans...He went home early.

We got a chance the hit the casino..I lost about 200 bucks at the roullette table. Pure bad luck. Ball landed on red four time. I know your chances don't change for this, but I decided that enough was enough and I put 200,000 won on Black... and for the 5th time and a row.. it hit red.
What is that? like a 3 percent chance? I'm horrible at math.

Either way its not stopping me. Ill probably go back and play some more..

Saturday was also horrible weather. More rain.. I wanted to hit up Club Grid .. even thought I thought the place was great, a couple of my other friends felt like they would spend money and it was only full of Koreans jumping up and down.
This might have been a good choice.

South Korea - Sourcecode - 02-17-2016

We went to some Bar Pub called Busan.. I really wanted to leave there because there were a bunch of weird english teacher and expat types.. chubby and old thaat couldnt dance to save their lives.
But this is typical.. there are a few english teachers that are well in the fuckable range but a lot of them need.....a lot...of work.

But the best part of the night was this Korean chick.. who I thought was Japanese from her looks on top of being completely incoherantly drunk. She was out of her mind walking around the bar stumbling and trying to deductively rub herself to attract guys.
If she was sober she would have been hot.

At some point she made an attempt at a cartwheel and just collapsed on the ground.. for a good thirty seconds, then started humping the air.
It was amazing, the bar an patrons were just letting her do it. It was like the house show.
At some point she got on a table and started dancing, tipped the table and fell, I caught her with one hand ( I refused to put my drink down )
and put her down.

From this point on I saved her life, she was in debt to me. I called her the team mascot.
She was fucked up beyond level 9000.
The bar owner said she is a frequent patron that spends hundreds of dollars. They didn't wanna kick her out because she apparently got stood up on a date and was gonna drink until she got some dick.

She would make multiple passes at me pulling her pants down and showing me her ass and pussy. The whole time trying to get some poor bastard to white knight her.
There simply werent enough white knights in the room on top of no one wanting to touch her.
Twice she made an attempt to take her shirt off before she finally did.
I admit.. she hd some perky big nipple titties.. and wasnt wearing a bra.
She was clearly trying to get dick and must have played herself.
I gave her a cigarette and joked that she needs to sober up if she wants to hand with me.
I wanted to put a lease on her waist and take her to ever bar just because she was the life of the party.
Before she left she got into a fight with some Fillipino girl that got a good punch in.

Eventually we dipped out and went to some other club.bar down the street called
Billy Jean.

This place actually had some quality.. lots of sexy Korean chicks and English teachers.
But somehow.. Drunk Mascot appeared in the bar and slumped right next to me.. tried multiple times to buy a drink but her card kept getting declined.
I said fuck it and put in 5 bucks to get her a drink and walked away.
A friend an I spot these two teachers and the dance floor and they slowly gravitate to us.. within a couple minutes both of us are giving these girls the deep tongue ( or attempting.. cause my girl was a horrible kisser.. I was sticking around cause she had a great ass and my friend was trying to get his dick wet also.)

The mascot appear on the dancefloor, drink in hand and stood right next to me and the teacher. I was laughing but scared at the same time, because this girl had just fought at another bar and the look in her eyes said " you betrayed me"
I think she was actually into me.. I should have gave her my kakao so she could hit me up when she wasnt in zombie party mode.

Either way, further into the night I lost the teacher. I kept telling her that she was a horrible kisser. I wasn't joking though.. she was really ruining it for me.
On top of that, I forgot her name.. and she called me out on it. I couldn't care less. Another night of fun.

I did get the number of a really shy bartender. Tiny little tight thing.
She messaged me the next day saying she is glad she met me.. she quit the bar because she doesnt like it at all.. she just needed a little money.
Probably gonna meet up with her soon. She is a innocent girl with low confidence.. but her body is tight as hell.. I might just put her on a mini relationship roster.

Continue on to Sunday. I went back to Daegu.
First I went over to Kyungpook university, I don't know why I assumed Korean college kids would be out on Sunday.
Decided to hit this club where I know is full of Americans and soldiers.
I was right.. this club was raging at 10-11pm
Too bad soldiers get rowdy and a brawl broke out. The club literally was cleared out. maybe 7 people were left out of about 50.
I gave the bartender 12 dollars and he let me keep the 4 bottle of alcohol that people had bought and left. I made out with about 3 liters of absolut,ciroc and patron.

In the meantime a pair of russian girls walked in.
No way I was gonna drink everything.. So I let the russian girls take shots...
They went a little too far and were dancing on the poles and making out with each other.
[YouTube]https://youtu.be/eOh630Z5eYQ[/YouTube]
I could tell they probably weren't after dick.. and I wasn't trying to take them home as belligerent as they were... instead I focused on the Korean chicks that were in the place and the two girls came home with me an my friends.
At first they werent going to.. but the girls dad was apparently pissed off that they were so late.. and wouldnt let them came home....Thus.. they ended up with us.

Is it normal for girls to walk around wearing a bunny tail? Argue with their boyfriend..then literally get the sense slapped into her and thrown into a cab?

[Image: TdqIVLsl.jpg]

Still trying to figure out why Korean girls think it's ok to have such small asses.
[Image: WoaUirBl.jpg]

Still trying to find someone to explain why Korean girl edit their pictures to look like animals or stick their tongues out.
[Image: DxQzYAXl.png]
[Image: 0053GZil.png]
[Image: ga45YV9.png]

Do Korean dads often kick their kids out for being late?

South Korea - ~wrIghter~ - 02-17-2016

Source, enjoying your stories. Definitely painted vivid pictures of your time there. I wonder if the drunk girl followed you to the other bar...

South Korea - Sourcecode - 02-17-2016

I formatted the video and one of the pictures wrong and it's too late to edit the last post.

South Korea - EinsteinsLaundry - 02-17-2016

Moving to Seoul next week. I'll be up North on Line 4. Lived in Daegu for 2 years. Looking to meet some people in Seoul if anyone is around!