Roosh V Forum
Dominican Republic - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Travel (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Dominican Republic (/thread-835.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 03-02-2013

Honestly, so far DR has been what i expected. I was in Mexico before, so I wasn't expecting non pros to be tearing my clothes off. At this point I'm posting on the forum so that i can get the best idea of how to crack this place. And its gonna be pure game. At least in Santiago. Because I'm rollin without nice hotel, rental car, etc.. And I've been here way too short to pass any sort of judgement on the place. Except this:

So far of what ive seen, which is only santiago, the quality here can be unbelieveable. There are so many here that have an unbelievable combination of looks, tits, ass. And I mean amazing in all respects. There are plenty of chubby and ugly chicks too. But the hot ones.... [Image: whip.gif]

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 06-26-2013

Can anyone please give more details on their experience in San PEDRO de Marcoris?

P.S. Spent a day in San FRANCISCO De Marcoris. Very impressed by the talent. Nightlife during the week seemed lacking.

Dominican Republic - CallSignBigRed - 09-14-2013

delete

Dominican Republic - patron - 09-14-2013

Callsignbigred, let me know when you will be in the DR. I have been working in Haiti for the last week and will be here for a few more weeks. When I get back to the DR, I am ready to party.

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 09-15-2013

If you hit up punta cana/ bavaro , let me know. I have an apartment here. There are lots of euro/russian girls and plenty of P4P. I came here because its one place in the country you can actually make American size money working... And apartments are reasonable. I looked at a nice 4 bed apartment a block from the beach for $700 a month. In the center of town/action. If anyone wants the lowdown PM me.

Dominican Republic - UrbanNerd - 09-15-2013

Sosua is P4P strictly....and the quality is not as good as the rest of DR.

Santiago has some lights-out beauties.

Puerto Plata (west of Sosua) and Cabarete (east of Sosua) have good talent but not quite on level of Santiago or Santo Domingo.

One more thing about gaming non-P4P Puerto Plata/Cabarete chicks. They don't really like coming to Sosua to see you if your hotel is there.

Having said what I said about P4P.....

ALMOST ALL CHICKS IN DR WANT SOMETHING FROM YOU!!

Dominican Republic - CallSignBigRed - 09-15-2013

delete

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 09-15-2013

I never went to Haiti. I'm super white and DR provides enough hassles already. Someday I would like to visit though. I did meet the hottest haitian girl walking onto the Santiago campus though. She was probably a 9 easily. Think young halley barry with a smoking ass... Engineer too.

There are hot girls and bat shit ugly ones all over this country. Sosua has plenty of 7s, maybe some 8s, above is rare. So many fat ugly girls there also, I have heard stories of my friends getting beat downs and robbed from them fat hoes in sosua, watch out.

Met a boston guy who hooked up with a 9 in sosua. He kept her on speed dial 2 weekends in a row. You might want to try to hit Sosua thursday or early friday before the best ones get taken, would be my guess.

This country is kindof conservative. Girls don't want to be labeled hoes, even if they are. The closer you look to dominican, the more you can get away with as no one will notice. If you are white, SNL will be much harder, and yes they might expect dinner, money, etc.. Though we are talking small amounts is enough. Average pay here is like $10 a day, or even less, no joke, for a basic maid, clerk, etc.

I'm kinda diggin Bavaro. P4P plus Euro / Russian girls plus middle class dominican girls. Santo Domingo is the best for shear numbers, though. Really anywhere in this country is pretty decent, especially if you don't mind throwing a little money their way to help out....

Dominican Republic - Bolthouse - 09-16-2013

Quote: (09-15-2013 02:19 PM)kavakid Wrote:  

I'm kinda diggin Bavaro. P4P plus Euro / Russian girls plus middle class dominican girls. Santo Domingo is the best for shear numbers, though. Really anywhere in this country is pretty decent, especially if you don't mind throwing a little money their way to help out....

Are there more European chicks in Bavaro than Cabarete? Cabarete seems to have quite a few that live there.

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 09-16-2013

for sheer numbers Bavaro has way more. But they are spread out in all the different areas. Bavaro/Punta Cana is really a boom city in the making. It seems to me that the crowd is slightly older, late 20s to 40's and up. Whereas Cabarete often was engulfed with 19 year olds. Last night I met a hot little Colombian woman, probably almost 30 years old. That's something not as likely to happen in Cabarete.

I've only been here a few weeks. Its a large area and its the low season. I can imagine the high season would be really amazing, a little like vegas.

I just moved into a studio apartment in the center of town near the beach for 350 a month. Already I've seen a few hot russian girls living here...

I live in the area around Plaza El Dorado. Hostel Bavaro is where I stayed at first. There is a lot of cheap apartments and hotels in the area, sandwiched between the major resort strips. Its pretty ideal, as in a 30 minute walk you can get to the beach in front of most resorts in the area and/or nightlife.

I will say that Caberete's nighlife was more compact, but its not that bad here. I can walk to 5 decent nightlife venues in 20 minutes. Or catch a 2.50 moto ride to another main strip and big dance club (Mangu)

Dominican Republic - Vacancier Permanent - 09-16-2013

Wow 350$/month for a studio near the beach? That is amazing! Cant wait to finally get there! How is the local talent there kav?

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 09-17-2013

Bavaro talent seems good so far. Primarily Russian and other Euro girls. I'm trying to get a take on what type of Dominican girls come here. There seems to be a fair number of middle class dominicanas living/visiting here. I'm hoping there are more south american girls also.

Last night I saw the trampiest Eurotrash Russian chicks getting out of a car at the corner bar. Tall, almost model bodies. As soon as they got out some dominican looking guy in a 98 Accord pulled up on the street, leaned out the window as was like "what's up?" I then saw a relatively large amount of money in his hands (over $50) as the russian girls came to his window. I had the impression these girls might be semi pro, or p4c (play for coke). They were definitely 24-7 party girls thats for sure.

I can't even imagine how crazy this town is in high season. Right now is the lowest of the low season...

By the way, there is a facebook page for Bavaro. For events, roommates, etc.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/236542769831941/

Dominican Republic - Bolthouse - 09-17-2013

Whats the Bavaro scene like outside of the hotel chains? Does it have a strip of bars like cabarete?

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 09-19-2013

Yes it has several small strips of bars. They are mainly within about a 3/4 mile radius from the intersection of Avenida Alemania and Avenida Francia. Basically within a 30 minute walk from Grand Palladium Hotel. You will probably want to catch a moto taxi for 50-100 pesos depending on the time of day/night and how far you want to go.

Akon's (the rapper) club Jewel just opened in Palma Real Shopping Village, which is an outdoor mall away from the beach, but pretty close by, south on Avenida Alemania. Mangu is popular club located inside Occidental Resort near intersection of Ave Espana and Francia.

I live near Playa Turquesa condos on Ave Alemania. There is a bar called Danny's which is several stories and is now owned by Polish couple I believe. Across the street is a strip mall with a few bars, one of which has a patio which often has attractive girls sitting there. My recommendation is to show up early (8-10pm) and grab a center table on the patio, to make it easy to open neighborning tables.

Soles is a nice beach bar which is a short walk from Danny's also. Probably a good spot in high season, though its not too bad now.

Onno's chain bar is near Ave Francia and Alemania (walk towards the beach) and there also the Beach Club next door.

Dominican Republic - Tenerife - 11-27-2013

I'm going to stop hijacking the other DR thread and post here.

I've been in the country now for a few weeks. About ten days in Santo Domingo, and now a few in Santiago.

I'm trying to figure this country out and crack the women. I'm pipelining online and getting girls onto whatsapp. Then going for meetups.

Here are some issues:

Paying for taxi fare

What is the consensus on this? Most girls won't meetup without me paying both ways. The only girls I'm really interested in are the better looking ones, and more caucasian ones, and they seem to be more challenging. I've gotten a few bangs with girls that don't ask for taxi fare, but the vast majority want you to pay.

Do you experienced forum members turn down a hot girl that won't meet you unless you pay both taxis?

Many girls are pushy on this topic, which rubs me the wrong way.

How to filter out gold diggers

I'm definitely getting played by some of these chicks. Many of them are out for your wallet (as are most people in this country). You pay for a 20 to 30 dollar date (including taxi fare) and then they don't respond to your messages afterward, and they won't bang.

Another issue I run into online is that many girls are hesitant to give out their number, saying "tan rapido". That's fairly normal (and in spite of it I have a ton of contacts), but it seems like there is an extremely conservative strain in this culture.

As an example, I was in a club last night and I approached this chick at a table. The old woman at the table is her mom. I mean, I've never seen a chick hanging out with her mom at the club.

Dominican Republic - el mechanico - 11-27-2013

" the driver" does that shit while you drink and enjoy life. Like we said worth every penny.

Dominican Republic - Tenerife - 11-27-2013

I'm also curious about Punta Cana. I may clock in a full month in Santiago then head elsewhere, perhaps a beach town.

Can you get a month to month apartment and bang a lot of cute euro sluts down there? or is it better if you just stay in the all inclusive resorts?

By the way, the afterhours club "Pure" in Santo Domingo (formerly known as Coppa's bar at hotel melia) sucks. It's strictly p4p in that spot. Go to Mint for a better afterhours.

Also, Venezuela Avenue in Santo Domingo is pretty much terrible. Talent is mediocre to beastly. Only place that looked decent at Venezuela is Wao Club. Though they wanted to charge me 1000 pesos to get in (likely a straight up rip off).

In Santo domingo Naco is where it's at. Some insane talent there at the clubs. I want to go back and explore more thoroughly.

Dominican Republic - QuanumPimpin - 11-28-2013

Dude I don't understand why you're in the Dominican Republic when you're looking for white looking women. That's the equivalent to going to Western Africa looking for European women to date. It doesn't make sense and you're never going to be happy with your options in that country.

Dominican Republic - Tenerife - 11-28-2013

One would think that would be the case, but this little country packs many surprises. Just hit up the club and got the number of one of the best looking white girls in the club. Her and her sister were fawning over me telling me I look like an actor. They drove me to another club and were both grinding up against me. Every Dominican dudes head was turning at the spectacle.

I still don't understand this country.

Dominican Republic - InternationPlayboy - 11-28-2013

I've ran into the taxi dilemma as well in Colombia. The way I looked at it though, the girl I was banging made $10 a day. Her cab round trip was also $10. When you think about it like that, it's no wonder she's asking. I don't think they're necissarily trying to take advantage. I would make the girl take the metro while it was still reasonably early and not dangerous, and pay for her cab back. I thought it was a good middle ground. But the middle and upper class chicks usually won't ask, at least that's what I found in Colombia, not sure how it is in the DR, but I'd assume pretty close to the same socio-economically.

Dominican Republic - lavidaloca - 11-28-2013

Pay the taxi fare. There's nothing more that needs to be said on that. Even if they don't ask still pay. If you have an idea how much it costs give them what it costs or a little more in case.

Keep in mind if OP is meeting the majority of girls on badoo and similar sites the vast majority will be lower class and poor. Even if they have good jobs they will likely still be far poorer than most Westerners. I wouldn't even think twice about paying cab fare for "any girl" including professionals in the DR. Just pay.

Dominican Republic - pitt - 11-28-2013

Quote: (11-28-2013 04:22 AM)lavidaloca Wrote:  

Pay the taxi fare. There's nothing more that needs to be said on that. Even if they don't ask still pay. If you have an idea how much it costs give them what it costs or a little more in case.

Keep in mind if OP is meeting the majority of girls on badoo and similar sites the vast majority will be lower class and poor. Even if they have good jobs they will likely still be far poorer than most Westerners. I wouldn't even think twice about paying cab fare for "any girl" including professionals in the DR. Just pay.

Although I have paid for taxi fares here before, now I usually avoid it unless I have banged her already. I remember this time where I paid for a girl taxi fare and she didn't want to put out (this was around 9pm) and I was looking to be a total dick to her and not pay her taxi back but because it was so cheap and I know how it can be dangerous here for women at night, I just thought fuck it, let me pay for it.

If I am 100% sure that I will get the bang, I will pay for it, if I am not too sure, I will tell her to get a bus, if she doesn't want to get a bus, next (she needs to be really really hot in my book for me to do otherwise).

Dominican Republic - kavakid - 11-28-2013

Quote: (11-28-2013 04:03 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

I've ran into the taxi dilemma as well in Colombia. The way I looked at it though, the girl I was banging made $10 a day. Her cab round trip was also $10. When you think about it like that, it's no wonder she's asking. I don't think they're necissarily trying to take advantage. I would make the girl take the metro while it was still reasonably early and not dangerous, and pay for her cab back. I thought it was a good middle ground. But the middle and upper class chicks usually won't ask, at least that's what I found in Colombia, not sure how it is in the DR, but I'd assume pretty close to the same socio-economically.

Ditto. Ask the girl to take the metro/buses to meet you while its still early. then at 11 or 12 at night pay her taxi home. Metro is about 60 pesos including a gua gua (bus) one way.Taxi back is 150-300 pesos($3.50-$7). These girls make 300-600 pesos a day so you better believe you gotta pay their ride. Unless its a daytime date and they can take metro home. My experience, and my friends in santo domingo is that a girl will put out on the 2nd date, but 1st is much more difficult. Quality girls here are more conservative than you would think.

A date can be very simple. My friend takes girls to mcdonalds. Unless they are upper class they are impressed or at least satisfied.

There are some quite hot norwegian, swedish, ukrainian, and russian girls in this country. But unless its high season at the resort towns (bavaro, cabarete) its def not gonna be like europe.

Dominican Republic - RougeNoir - 11-28-2013

Does anyone ever rent-a-car out there? I did some soft research on it and it appears there's cars in the $30s+/day range. I understand gas is somewhat difficult to come by.

Dominican Republic - LowerCaseG - 11-28-2013

Pay the taxi.
BTW i may be looking to share the driver with some people Santiago Dec 29-Jan 7ish. If anyone is interested in splitting his services PM me. I have his # and all that jazz.