Roosh V Forum
Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+---- Forum: Politics (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-8.html)
+---- Thread: Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? (/thread-67438.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-15-2018

This guy's view is hilarious. "I don't want to hear black folk ask sometime later for White folk to come back and take care of the farms again."

Because that is exactly what is going to happen.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Foolsgo1d - 03-15-2018

Considering the size of Australia and the land available it would be a no-brainer but isn't the government and police there becoming ever more SJW-like and authoritarian?

Jumping from a fire into a bubbling pot doesn't sound bad but down the line someplace you might end up back where you started.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Leonard D Neubache - 03-15-2018

There's lots of land in the Sahara but not a lot of it is useful. The same applies here. Still, there's tons of opportunities for new blood in existing farming areas. The old crop of farmers (no pun intended) is dropping off like flies and sadly for many of them their kids left for the cities a long time ago and will return only to sell the family farm to the highest bidder.

I'd sure as hell rather that be a South African refugee that will live on it and raise a family there than some Chinese guy on the other end of a long distance call that will simply appoint a caretaker once the deal goes through.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Hypno - 03-15-2018

South Africa is no longer safe for democracy. But they don't have any oil, so I guess we don't give a shit.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Enoch - 03-15-2018

Quote: (03-15-2018 10:25 AM)Hypno Wrote:  

South Africa is no longer safe for democracy. But they don't have any oil, so I guess we don't give a shit.

Harsh but QFFT.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Piankhi - 03-15-2018

Where is the AWB, those guys Terreblanche was leading? Most White Afrikaners over 40 had military training, where are they at? Where is de Klerk now?

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Rush87 - 03-15-2018

Quick questions for those living in the US on the forum: Has the almost daily murder of white farmers in SA made it to any mainstream news networks like CNN? I guess I know the answer already. Just curious.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - GoingTheDistance - 03-15-2018

Quote: (03-15-2018 05:21 PM)Rush87 Wrote:  

Quick questions for those living in the US on the forum: Has the almost daily murder of white farmers in SA made it to any mainstream news networks like CNN? I guess I know the answer already. Just curious.

This man is. God bless him.

In this video he talks about the French government punishing Marine Le Pen for retweeting ISIS atrocities from 0 - 2:45 and from 5:45 - finish he covers the Libya situation.

Go to minute 2:45-5:30 for the South African situation.

I've heard nothing from CNN and the like though. I wonder why.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Rush87 - 03-15-2018

Good stuff. What this highlights is the specific agenda western governments have re: The type of immigrants they're targeting [This is even prevalent amongst "supposed" right leaning parties within the Commonwealth].

This is a perfect case study for refugee status of a targeted group and yet because they don't fulfil the agenda, they're left to become sitting ducks, just waiting to be murdered.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - budoslavic - 03-15-2018

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/ColumbiaBugle/status/974385993204707328][/url]

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-16-2018

< It would only be fair if they keep up equality. That means - save 4 mio. SA Whites, import 36 mio. black Southafricans to keep up equal measure.

Thus - you cannot save Middle Eastern Christians without importing 900% more Middle Eastern ISIS fighters and Muslims.

There has to be balance in the force.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Ice Man - 03-16-2018

[Image: bzAWPBH.jpg?]

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-16-2018

Seems like security shot someone while he was just wanting to enrich the place - in protest the people went all Wakanda on them:

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/...d-20180315

Quote:Quote:

The protest was sparked by the fatal shooting of a 30-year-old man, allegedly by the farm's security guard, provincial police spokesperson Colonel Thembeka Mbhele said on Thursday.

The man had been fishing at a river on the farm when he was shot at about 16:00 on Tuesday.

If that was true, then it went too far, but whose account is true that he was just fishing?

Plus I view multiple brutal raping of 3yo children and their slaughter as far worse than some odd shooting that may be an error or the shooting of a potential murderer.

Here you see the shitheads bemoaning the fact that there are so little commercial farmers in South Africa. The one cattle farmer who won the farmer of the year award reached that level of expertise while being mentored by a more experienced white farmer.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Mercenary - 03-16-2018

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/rooshv/status/974077224503607297][/url]

Quote: (03-16-2018 06:50 AM)Mercenary Wrote:  

Quote:[/url]

[url=https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6550/sweden-islam-multiculturalism]https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6550/...ulturalism

Sweden already proposed such measures. The UK has a big problem with squatters and that is why so many truly rich folk hire people who are house-sitting their places.

Many Western governments is already prioritizing some Afghani migrants long before any natives. Native Swedes are at the bottom while fresh immigrants who hate Sweden are at the top of the list instantly.

There were already a few cases in Sweden where police allowed the occupation of private property by immigrants - and it took them a long time to kick them out.

Whether it will happen in 5 years is difficult to tell. It might happen in 15 years though.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - DarkTriad - 03-16-2018

Quote: (03-16-2018 06:26 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

Seems like security shot someone while he was just wanting to enrich the place - in protest the people went all Wakanda on them:

https://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/...d-20180315

The protest was sparked by the fatal shooting of a 30-year-old man, allegedly by the farm's security guard, provincial police spokesperson Colonel Thembeka Mbhele said on Thursday.

The man had been fishing at a river on the farm when he was shot at about 16:00 on Tuesday.

If that was true, then it went too far, but whose account is true that he was just fishing?

The security guard wouldn't 'fess up so they asked the dead guy...Duh!

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Piankhi - 03-20-2018

Here is Simon Roche leader of the Suidlanders and Molyneux talking about the situation in South Africa. This guy Simon has been saying for years that a genocide of white people is coming and I guess he unfortunately has been proven right.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-23-2018

Quote:[/url]

How generous of this bloke. Next time he will be demanding to leave their wives and daughters behind for gang-rape.

And he called Australia a racist country for potentially offering asylum to White South Africans.

[url=https://www.rt.com/business/422115-south-african-blasts-racist-australia/]https://www.rt.com/business/422115-south...australia/

The leader of the South African opposition has called Australia racist over Canberra’s emergency visas for white farmers. The farmers are allegedly facing assaults amid government calls for land seizure in favor of black citizens.
“We’re too busy. Don’t make noise, because you will irritate us. Go to Australia. It is only racists who went to Australia when Mandela got out of prison. It is only racists who went to Australia when 1994 came. It is the racists again who are going back to Australia,” said the head of the Economic Freedom Fighters (EFF) Julius Malema, who also denied white farmers were being killed.

“A racist country like Australia says: ‘The white farmers are being killed in South Africa.’ We are not killing them. Now Australia says: ‘Malema, EFF want to kill white farmers, they must come to Australia.’

White South Africans won't form no-go zones, won't contribute negatively to the safety of the country and in time will be as Australian as they come even if almost all of them come over.

But I don't expect that - it will be a long process of constant attrition, blood-shed, riots, murderous killing sprees until maybe the last spurt where the remaining millions get killed in "an unfortunate tragedy" or if they defend themselves effectively in "a racist act of oppression against the peaceful South African people and their military".

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - PharaohRa - 03-25-2018

I am still convinced that South Africa will be broken up as a result of the upcoming Civil War that will result from the EFF's actions!

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Foolsgo1d - 03-26-2018

I wonder how the MSM will spin the bodies of slaughtered white families who were not fortunate enough to leave on time.

Oh who am I kidding, they didn't cover shit when the Tamils got purged and they were a protected class according to the MSM.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Piankhi - 03-26-2018

I am in South Africa now and its business as usua. White people come to my shop, laughing and going about their business. There is no giant cloud hanging over peoples heads. Matter of fact there are a lot of white people from Europe coming to stay in Cape Town. Go figure.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Mercenary - 03-26-2018

Quote: (03-26-2018 12:16 PM)Piankhi Wrote:  

I am in South Africa now and its business as usua. White people come to my shop, laughing and going about their business. There is no giant cloud hanging over peoples heads. Matter of fact there are a lot of white people from Europe coming to stay in Cape Town. Go figure.

You are missing the point.
The threat is to white farmers living outside of cities in rural areas.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Simeon_Strangelight - 03-26-2018

< So? The ANC and other parties - as well as huge parts of the population - are engaged in a slow genocide process against the Whites. Their versions of affirmative actions initially barred White men from certain positions, now it has been expanded to White women. The farm murders will continue however, now you add land grabbing without compensation.

Guess what will happen to the laughing Whites as the situation collapses economically? One very bad depression worldwide that pulls South Africa with it and it takes little to have many riots and mass slaughter on the streets, because the blacks will of course blame the Whites.

Of course it won't be happening now, it will happen incrementally until the country turns to shit. South Africa still has too much going for it before that happens. But otherwise it's like having a Holiday in the 1930s or 40s in Europe - you just don't know whether it's 1933 or 1939.

My personal guess is that things will deteriorate slowly until the total breakdown. The Land of Necklacing as lauded by the Mandelas will surely live up to it's name.

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - tomzestatlu - 03-26-2018

Is there any armed militia being formed with goal to save white citizens?

Is South Africa on the path to becoming the next Zimbabwe? - Piankhi - 03-26-2018

^There is Simon Roche with Suidlanders, who are prepared to stand there ground. I dont know about Terreblanches AVB, I dont know if they are still around.