Roosh V Forum
Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? (/thread-53191.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - kinjutsu - 02-27-2016

I really like this thread a lot.

I have a few things to add that made me think:

1. I saw an interviews ages ago with Dave chappelle in which he discussed a situation where he was asked to wear a dress for a movie role.

Kinda scary when you think about it from a career standpoint.
A few google searches it's extremely rare to find a successful black actor who hasn't worn a dress/female clothes, dressed up in drag or portrayed homosexual acts on screen.

2. Megan fox can be put in the category of her being pimped out at a young age. She was 15 years on the set of Bad Boys 2 dancing in a club, in a bikini wearing a cowboy hat.

At the 0:02 mark you can see her.
One can only guess the things she did to get the role.
Then she's in 2 Transformer movies before she calls Michael Bay a Nazi which gets her black balled for a bit. Then somehow she works things out with him to star in the ninja turtles movies which are being produced by Michael bay.

3. With all the news about Kesha wanting out of her contract, one has to think that she opened to her legs and mouth for her record contract.
The accusation of her producer raping her is too spot on with whats been written in this thread already. If anything she probably did have to get passed around for her deal but maybe the producer wanted to keep it going and she thought she didn't need to earn her keep anymore.
You can almost predict that she wont have anymore hits now.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - jariel - 02-28-2016

Quote:Quote:

In an optimistic discussion with the press—albeit one that blows right past the mountains of “Finn + Poe = LOVE” posters hanging up in the halls of The A.V. Club’s offices—J.J. Abrams has said he expects future Star Wars films to feature more inclusivity—including characters who identify as LGBT.

http://www.avclub.com/article/jj-abrams-...ing-232955

So every television show/movie has to have LGBT characters?

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Nitro - 03-02-2016

I was into this shit when I was a teenager. While there is a lot of fucked up shit going on, I think a lot of this is grossly exaggerated. I mean, if every celeb has to degrade themselves and sell their souls to make it, why is it that there's stars who come out against the grain and has a "Red Pill" opinion (on a particular subject) and yet they never get assassinated, blackballed, or whatnot?

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Roosh - 03-02-2016

why is it that there's stars who come out against the grain and has a "Red Pill" opinion (on a particular subject) and yet they never get assassinated, blackballed, or whatnot?

Such as?

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - TigerMandingo - 03-02-2016

So what happened to Mel Gibson?

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Barbarian_Brad - 03-02-2016

I'm certain at least a quarter of the conspiracy theories are true. Problem is, it's hard to tell which quarter.

Interestingly, I don't think the Hollywood problems discussed here apply to people below the line. Do you think the Oscar Nominees for best sound mix had to blow anyone for their job? I highly doubt. Jobs requiring technical skill with lower social status often don't have the same politics (though they do have politics).

I'd be interesting to hear from those types what they think of these ideas. I'll bet they're in a position to hear things. I'm not sure how much of what happens in Hollywood is institutional, and how much is bad people in positions of power. Hard to say out the outside.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - TooFineAPoint - 03-02-2016

I've been on the periphery of the industry since 1999 (albeit mostly in Canada). Here is a list of stuff I heard from people on set before it became "mainstream" news (but it was probably tabloid news at the time, I just didn't keep up with that stuff):

- Travolta and Cruise are gay
- Stallone does whores during breaks in shooting (mic was left on, sound guy heard him getting blown and saying "cup the balls, call me Sly")
- Bryan Singer is a super homo / borderline pedo (I heard this way before the X-Men stuff broke)

More recently, I heard some stories about The Revenant shoot (from actors and stand-ins and a stunt driver):
- Inarritu is a total pretentious psycho (although anyone who's watched his piece of shit movies before this one could tell you that). Has crew do stupid things like hold hands together and think about good vibes or whatever new age stuff. Constantly telling people that they are "ruining my movie" in front of everyone else. Obviously no one says anything when they are a stand in, but apparently he told it to Tom Hardy and got a headlock for his efforts.
- Leo was off on his own doing primal screams to get into the headspace. It freaked some people out, but I think that's pretty cool. Despite his shit politics, dude is still the cream of the crop of acting.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Kish - 03-02-2016

Go to 4:03

Napoleon from the Outlawz talks about the industry at 3:30.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Paracelsus - 03-02-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 02:43 PM)TigerMandingo Wrote:  

So what happened to Mel Gibson?

Converted to traditional Catholicism and woke up from the Matrix prematurely.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - CynicalContrarian - 03-02-2016

Plus ol' Mel essentially trashed the money lenders. [Image: rolleyes.gif]

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - germanico - 03-02-2016

Quote: (01-24-2016 08:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

So I know Leonardo has a lot of fans here (I like his acting myself), but his recent actions of speaking up for climate change goes against his behavior of traveling on private jets and yachts to bang hoes around the world. He must be in the top 0.000001% in terms of fossil fuel usage.

Before this thread, I'd think Leo was just another loony liberal.

After this thread, I wonder if he's been told to fulfill certain agendas in order for having a big role that may win him his first Oscar

So my guess is he got passed around as a child actor, is submitting to god-knows what type of rituals behind closed doors, and is actively shilling for his masters on the environmentalism issue, which is closely aligned to depopulation agenda.

He also has donated money to "support gay rights":

And has spoken out like a true feminist.

If I was a betting man, I'd say he's going to win his first Oscar this year.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Mr Saxon - 03-02-2016

When I heard Leonardo di Caprio won the Oscar I thought of this thread, since he's vegetarian and had to eat a wild bison liver for the movie. If that's not some Satanic cult shit I don't know what is.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Eskhander - 03-03-2016

One has to wonder how people with more money than humans can even comprehend properly and infinite attention entertain themselves

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - kinjutsu - 03-03-2016

Quote: (03-03-2016 02:16 AM)Eskhander Wrote:  

One has to wonder how people with more money than humans can even comprehend properly and infinite attention entertain themselves

My thoughts exactly.
It makes alot of sense when celebrities turn to abusing drugs/alcohol and doing needlessly dangerous stuff. I.e Tom Cruise doing his won stunts in the mission impossible movies...Things that he could clearly die from if something goes wrong.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Sosa - 03-03-2016

Quote: (01-30-2016 06:59 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Drake's new single...

[Image: 285snl.jpg]

This third eye symbolism is rampant and gets more blatant seemingly by the day. It's even on the Dollar Bill! Notice the "Pine cone" symbolism, which usually refers to the Pineal Gland which is shaped like a pine cone, and located geometrically center of the brain. Some believe it is the seat of your soul - the connecting link between the spiritual and physical world. It contains "Hidden Knowledge" that transcends time and space.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - -GTL - 03-03-2016

Quote: (03-03-2016 06:35 AM)Sosa Wrote:  

Quote: (01-30-2016 06:59 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Drake's new single...

[Image: 285snl.jpg]

This third eye symbolism is rampant and gets more blatant seemingly by the day. It's even on the Dollar Bill! Notice the "Pine cone" symbolism, which usually refers to the Pineal Gland which is shaped like a pine cone, and located geometrically center of the brain. Some believe it is the seat of your soul - the connecting link between the spiritual and physical world. It contains "Hidden Knowledge" that transcends time and space.

I heard the same things, and this can be related to Kabbalah and ancien Middle Eastern/Egyptian spirituality/religion stuffs

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - blck - 03-04-2016

This thread is like the pandora box, once it has been open things get out of control...

Is cloning for real ?!

[Image: rs_560x415-130510133822-1024.Jayz.ms.051013_copy.jpg]

[Image: 1fiuxd]

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Nitro - 03-04-2016

Quote: (03-02-2016 01:59 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

why is it that there's stars who come out against the grain and has a "Red Pill" opinion (on a particular subject) and yet they never get assassinated, blackballed, or whatnot?

Such as?

I'm not saying these celebs haven't been at least attacked by the masses - they surely have but they are still active and alive.

My theory about all this madness is that Hollywood is simply a vehicle of the hive mind, not the source of it. I think the people in the trad-media and most everyone in Hollywood are simply messengers so to speak of the narrative they want the people to be subjected to. If anything what I've noticed is that news of these people coming out against the establishment in any way is probably being suppressed instead of spread like wildfire to prevent further dissension against them.

I mean look at how the media smeared your name as a "Rapist". That said, I'd disagree with you guys who may believe Hollywood to be "It" - I think the head of the beast may be hidden in plain sight. Or perhaps each head dependent on the survival of all the others.

Hope I made at least some sense here.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Roosh - 03-04-2016

None of your examples are "red pill". They complained about political correctness, perhaps, but never threatened their bosses money or named those in the elite who are pulling the agenda strings.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Nitro - 03-04-2016

Quote: (03-04-2016 07:56 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

None of your examples are "red pill". They complained about political correctness, perhaps, but never threatened their bosses money or named those in the elite who are pulling the agenda strings.

Ah - ok I gotcha see what you mean by "Red Pill". As for those celebs...well....

They're either dead or disappeared from the industry ever since, minus Dave Chappelle who's come back but his star has long faded....

Damn.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - ChemicalFreezer - 03-04-2016

Good thread! But this is just the tip of the iceberg. People seeing this thread should ....
The people/groups/beings behind all this are almost the same. Hence, the term "The Powers that Be", "Illuminati", etc. Make no mistake about it there is no coincidence here.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Easy_C - 03-04-2016

Also one other challenge: See if someone can identify what the people in various "protected" minority groups that are being pushed have in common...e.g. Indians, Mexicans, European "muslim immigrants", and Gypsies.

Notice I asked about the PEOPLE, not the groups. There's something that they all have in common which has nothing to do with anything social or economic.

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Roosh - 03-04-2016

Quote: (03-04-2016 12:45 PM)ChemicalFreezer Wrote:  

Good thread! But this is just the tip of the iceberg. People seeing this thread should
    do the following:
  • Research esoteric symbols and meaning behind them.
  • Look into Saturn and its current symbolism
  • Go back in time to the ancient culture and see what they worship/are worshiping now
  • Piece it together with what's happening now (rituals, occult stuff, media, Hollywood, music industry, gaming industry, etc) and symbolism (see commercials and symbols)
  • Look at the beginning of WWI and who was messing with who during that time (main powers behind it)
  • Powers behind certain ideologies during these times
  • What led to WWII and people involved in the finance industry
  • What happen in certain African countries during the late 40's and 50's
  • Look into the Ad-Dajjal, cubes, Capricorn symbols and other religious figures
  • ...[Insert more research here]
  • We already know what is happening now with the European crisis....but one overlook country is Argentina (look deeper into it).

The people/groups/beings behind all this are almost the same. Hence, the term "The Powers that Be", "Illuminati", etc. Make no mistake about it there is no coincidence here.

[Image: link.gif]

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Matsufubu - 03-04-2016

Quote: (03-04-2016 01:34 PM)Easy_C Wrote:  

Also one other challenge: See if someone can identify what the people in various "protected" minority groups that are being pushed have in common...e.g. Indians, Mexicans, European "muslim immigrants", and Gypsies.

Notice I asked about the PEOPLE, not the groups. There's something that they all have in common which has nothing to do with anything social or economic.

They're all rather hirsute?

Is Hollywood run like a Satanic cult? - Ringo - 03-04-2016

Quote: (03-04-2016 12:45 PM)ChemicalFreezer Wrote:  

Good thread! But this is just the tip of the iceberg. People seeing this thread should
    do the following:
  • Research esoteric symbols and meaning behind them.
  • Look into Saturn and its current symbolism
  • Go back in time to the ancient culture and see what they worship/are worshiping now
  • Piece it together with what's happening now (rituals, occult stuff, media, Hollywood, music industry, gaming industry, etc) and symbolism (see commercials and symbols)
  • Look at the beginning of WWI and who was messing with who during that time (main powers behind it)
  • Powers behind certain ideologies during these times
  • What led to WWII and people involved in the finance industry
  • What happen in certain African countries during the late 40's and 50's
  • Look into the Ad-Dajjal, cubes, Capricorn symbols and other religious figures
  • ...[Insert more research here]
  • We already know what is happening now with the European crisis....but one overlook country is Argentina (look deeper into it).

This post had me like:

[Image: a88.jpg]