Roosh V Forum
Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Game (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options (/thread-44508.html)

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Comte De St. Germain - 03-12-2015

Even as a white guy I have experienced the same things. Black guys haven't ever cockblocked me ever, and they are the first to compliment style. On the second point I've received compliments from Latin guys too though I have been cockblocked and had women stolen from me during an approach by them(but they tend to be the more elegant cockblockers compared to white guys who are more in your face as Latin guys/Italian guys use more style and game to AMOG).

Think it's more of a problem inherent to white guys whom are just as thirsty if not more so in person than online(and definitely more likely to be orbiters or dragged around). There also tends to be a pack mentality more so with white guys as they feel more confident when more guys are hitting on a girl. Rather than open a girl hotter or even just another girl they try to compete for one's attention and thereby exponentially increasing her bitch shield. It's a hyena mentality and probably a huge reason night game sucks.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Fortis - 03-12-2015

I have been cockblocked by other black men, but it was only once and that guy had it out for me in college for reasons I cannot fathom. As I've grown older, I have been cockblocked less and less as time goes on.

I will say that black dudes are pretty cool with one another in the club settings (sometimes, as long as the place isn't ratchet or gangsta) but I have found that if you're a black dude who doesn't fit the mold then black men and women will be some of the first people to tear your down for speaking "like a white person" or being a "race traitor." I see that kind of thing all the time where I'm from, especially amongst younger black people who are still in their little gangsta bubble.

One funny experience I have had recently though is that all the black people in my job are super cool, from the old ladies to the young guys, there is a real sense of camaraderie that doesn't need to be stated. We all greet eachother and help one another out when the time comes. So while it isn't all peaches and cream, it definitely isn't all fire and brimstone.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 03-12-2015

Black guys generally understand the game and do not take things regarding women too seriously. Unfortunately there are a few that will cockblock you behind your back.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MdWanderer - 03-12-2015

Quote: (03-12-2015 07:51 PM)Fortis Wrote:  

I will say that black dudes are pretty cool with one another in the club settings (sometimes, as long as the place isn't ratchet or gangsta) but I have found that if you're a black dude who doesn't fit the mold then black men and women will be some of the first people to tear your down for speaking "like a white person" or being a "race traitor."

Exactly. If the place is ratchet or gangsta expect not only to be cockblocked, dudes will literally fight you over a girl even if she is yours, i've seen it one too many times growing up in Baltimore and going to college in Prince George's County MD.

But the worse case of cockblocking I've seen when its black man-white woman. You have the white guys passively agressively cockblocking while the black girls are upfront about it. Latin men surprisingly are pretty cool when it comes to their women. On multiple trips to Latin America many of the guys agressively tried setting me up with the local girls.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - BasketBounce - 03-13-2015

I just watched the podcast with Casanova.

I'm very happy that I speak Spanish. Mexico City sounds like the move

Has anybody been to a Russian speaking country? Russian is offered at my school and I want to be an astronaut anyway.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 03-14-2015

Waiting on the next episode

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - vinman - 03-14-2015

I'm waiting for the next episode like
[Image: attachment.jpg25327]   

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - rudebwoy - 03-14-2015

We are hoping to do a recap episode and then we will have another guest.

MDPlayas drop me a line homie and you too American In Europe.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - MY DETROIT PLAYAS - 03-14-2015

Check your inbox Rudebwoy

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 30somethingdude - 03-15-2015

While we're waiting for the next episode, I thought I'd share this interview I found with Stefhen Bryan, author of 'Black Passenger Yellow Cabs: Of Exile and Excess in Japan'. A tale of a black man's sexual exploits in Japan

link here

I've heard Stefhen's name previously mentioned on this thread and he was suggested as a possible interview subject for Moma and Rudebwoy's podcast, so this should provide some value to those already enjoying M & R's podcast.

Thanks,

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 30somethingdude - 03-16-2015

This is an old interview from when Superman PUA was running his blog Journey Of Superman. In this audio interview he spoke with the Soloist, a black pua who ran a blog about his dating and relationship exploits. Soloist no longer runs his blog but still practices game theory. He did have a youtube channel that was semi-updated with his current status but I can't remember the channel name.

Interview link here.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Nascimento - 03-16-2015

Loving the podcast. Any plans for WIA and Casanova Part 2?

Would be cool to focus on a theme for each. For WIA, something like building an ideal vibe. For Casanova, mini-relationships with women abroad, and so on.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 03-18-2015

Without further adieu, here is the latest podcast:

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Lizard King - 03-19-2015

Quote: (03-05-2015 02:12 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I always hate the way my voice sounds.

I wonder if I can use one of those programs to make a transcript.

WIA

It's very common to not like the sound of your own voice.

I think I sound like a dork, but many women say I sound sexy. [Image: huh.gif]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 03-19-2015

I have the same problem.. My voice sounds high and whiny in my head.
But everyone says it's deeper than average and I've done formal ceremony announcing multiple time.

In my head it sounds different.
I wonder if singers like the sound of their voice. They ate always hearing it

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 03-19-2015

I don't like the sound of my voice but I like my cousin Amokwa's voice.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Sourcecode - 03-19-2015

He should do more shows

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Nemausus - 03-19-2015

Damn. Looks like the TravelerKai episode has been cockblocked by YouTube. I was looking forward to listening to that one.

[Image: EDOkgWvl.png]

Sourcecode, I enjoyed your take on life in Budapest and traveling throughout Europe in general.
[Image: clap2.gif]

Now whenever I read a post by Moma, I read it in his voice.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Moma - 03-19-2015

I'm glad you like my speaking voice, Nemausus. Apologies about the TravellerKai episode, I'm in the process of trying to edit out the intro music and bring it back in.

Source - You enjoyed Amokwa's debut, eh? He's away in Kumasi on business but I will let him know. He should be back in America in one week's time.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - ManVsMachine - 03-19-2015

Both Moma and Rudebwoy have great speaking voices but yall still haven't got the levels right [Image: wink.gif]

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Gottastayhigh - 03-19-2015

Great thread...

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - 456 - 03-19-2015

removed

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - Apollo21 - 03-20-2015

Great Podcast. It's always helpful to have different perspectives that highlight
aspects of game that might get overlooked or neglected.

My takeaways from the podcast are the five fundamental elements that
contribute the most to top tier, high performance game.

I've intentionally left out money and mindset since these should go without saying...
i.e you need enough money to support your lifestyle and you need a good mindset to take action.

Here are the five fundamentals ranked in order of importance:

1. Location: Just like in real estate it's all about the location. Living or traveling to a city that has lots of women
(Miami, New York, Barcelona etc) can have the biggest impact on your game over the long term.

2. Volume/Productivity: Next is volume. It always amazes me how guys can struggle in a place like New York City
until you realize they have no productivity or volume...i.e approaching enough women consistently every day/week.
Without enough volume/productivity, even in a large city, you'll simply waste a lot of time.

3. Personality/Charm: This is probably the most popular aspect of game and easily gets the most attention.
However if you don't have enough productivity/volume or you're not in a large enough city, you'll miss a lot
of opportunities to meet women.

4. Physicality: Perhaps the fastest way to reach a girl is by looking strong and well developed (i.e having a frame)
It can take your game to the highest levels especially when you combine it with charm and personality.

5. Style/Image/Branding: How well you dress says a lot about yourself and also makes it easier for higher quality
women to notice you. Don't be a diamond in the rough that she has to clean up.
You want to look good and make an impression everywhere you go.

If you consistently develop these 5 elements in your game, you'll be able to attract top talent consistently
and stay productive in your dating life.

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - WestIndianArchie - 03-20-2015

Wrap up past was dope.

@rudebwoy

For your lower body, are you only doing air squats?

WIA

Moma and RudeBwoy RoundTable Discussion on Black Man Game Options - kaotic - 03-20-2015

Moma & Rudebwoy

You guys absolutely fucking KILL IT with these podcasts. Super informative, nothing but good positive energy flowing through the entire podcast.

I'm on #2 and looking forward to KAI's and WIA's podcasts, I'm trying to listen to one podcast a day at work.

Alot of this can be applied universally but I get the overall theme, keep on playing and podcasting !