Roosh V Forum
Mixx pulling a Deb? - Printable Version

+- Roosh V Forum (https://rooshvforum.network)
+-- Forum: Main (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Everything Else (https://rooshvforum.network/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Mixx pulling a Deb? (/thread-18506.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Mixx pulling a Deb? - CMan0928 - 12-12-2012

FYI Some dude named "Roosh_V" just posted over at NN. It reeks of IRT.

Mixx pulling a Deb? - RandalGraves - 12-12-2012

"Roosh_V"
Quote:Quote:

I heard you banned Confuclican. Bad move! He was the best thing on this forum, or any other for that matter. Why is it that an Indian man can't talk about race or what countries he can visit where his ethnic background will be embraced? I mean, seriously guys. He isn't into just WHITE women either. He has said many times that he also enjoys Hispanic and Asian women, you dumb son of a bitches. He has openly admitted to beating off to Japanese girls and Selma Hayek. Cut the guy some slack! Confuclican/IRT/Dibal-H/Hagsworth... if you are reading this you are welcome to come back to the RVF forum.

Sooo... is this IRT/Confuclican posing as Roosh? Or is it someone trolling as IRT posing as Roosh?

Quote: (12-12-2012 06:19 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

"Roosh_V"
Quote:Quote:

I heard you banned Confuclican. Bad move! He was the best thing on this forum, or any other for that matter. Why is it that an Indian man can't talk about race or what countries he can visit where his ethnic background will be embraced? I mean, seriously guys. He isn't into just WHITE women either. He has said many times that he also enjoys Hispanic and Asian women, you dumb son of a bitches. He has openly admitted to beating off to Japanese girls and Selma Hayek. Cut the guy some slack! Confuclican/IRT/Dibal-H/Hagsworth... if you are reading this you are welcome to come back to the RVF forum.

Sooo... is this IRT/Confuclican posing as Roosh? Or is it someone trolling as IRT posing as Roosh?

My initial thought was IRT himself. But the odds are it's the latter I think. IRT knows no boundaries though.

Mixx pulling a Deb? - Aliblahba - 12-12-2012

I wish the IRT would just come out of the closet and go pester the gay forums.

"Where's the best place to find white guys?"

Mixx pulling a Deb? - Duke Castile - 12-12-2012

I vote Mechanico takes over the forum as moderator then let's IRT back on under some crazy conditions that if he doesn't follow he'll be banned.

like:

"You must have your signature line read I will never troll again and I love only Indian women"

Mixx pulling a Deb? - Tuthmosis - 12-12-2012

I can't believe this thread has swelled to 10 pages.

Mixx pulling a Deb? - FretDancer - 12-12-2012

Quote: (12-12-2012 07:07 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I can't believe this thread has swelled to 10 pages.

And still many more to come.

Mixx pulling a Deb? - Alpha Hunter Zero - 12-12-2012

Anybody want to start placing bets on how many pages this thread will last before it gradually begins to die out?

Mixx pulling a Deb? - Duke Castile - 12-12-2012

No but 100 bucks says "temporary account" is IRT.

Btw Dash is such a freaking chump. He thinks he's a respected member. Jesus these dudes are delusional and I don't want it to end!

Btw what a bunch of pussies, they already have psudonyms but they make new accounts to troll emech because they don't have the balls to say what they want under those. Amazing. That forum would survive if those idiots were banned.

Quote: (12-12-2012 07:32 PM)Alpha Hunter Zero Wrote:  

Anybody want to start placing bets on how many pages this thread will last before it gradually begins to die out?

Damn, you guys gotta read this thread before it gets pulled down.

http://naughtynomad.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=584

Fucking epic.

edit- can't post links. Look at the Hello Everyone thread started by the Roosh troll.

Fisto you might as well hand over the 100 bucks because we all know "temporary account" is IRT. He's running out of creative usernames so he creates a bland one with a self fulfilling prophecy because he's knows it wont be long until he's banned again.

[quote='Aliblahba' pid='326001' dateline='1355359965']
Damn, you guys gotta read this thread before it gets pulled down.

http://naughtytroll.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=584

Fucking epic.

edit- can't post links. Look at the Hello Everyone thread started by the Roosh troll.
***- I just read the thread. I almost cried laughing. H-Dibal's first post was fantastic [Image: lol.gif]

IRT is definitely temporaryaccount lol

Mixx pulling a Deb? - RandalGraves - 12-12-2012

"Temporaryaccount" posted "how to fix the forum", someone already called him out for being IRT

Isn't it awesome how IRT is creating new usernames after all his old ones have been banned to come back and tell them how the forum should be fixed? Where the fuck is Zolo? Does he even participate over there?

Quote: (12-12-2012 08:16 PM)CMan0928 Wrote:  

Isn't it awesome how IRT is creating new usernames after all his old ones have been banned to come back and tell them how the forum should be fixed? Where the fuck is Zolo? Does he even participate over there?

Zolo needs to read 4HWW and outsource the modding to......you guessed it......INDIA!!!!! [Image: banana.gif]

temporaryaccount:

following need to be done

1. any member from the other roosh v forum who admits to trolling this place and says he is here to troll it has to be permanently banned (el mech and rionomad for starters)

2. if you wanna pick a fucking mod, pick one that is going to be online almost daily and multiple times during the day (dash tends to be online a lot), if I see a clown account around it needs to be banned right then and there, within the freakin hour!

3. any "e-detectives" seen around need to be banned, instantly, i don't care about a guy's history on the other forum, i just came here to read about traveling, go play detective somewhere else or go be a detective in real life, will probably get your fatass off the computer anyways

4. this is a fucking travel forum where we grown men wanna learn about travel and women in other countries because the ones in our countries fucking suck (and not in the good way), get the high school drama shit out

5. anyone who attacks a respected member (like dash or deb or mixx) rather than attacking his post needs to be banned permanently and for good, hell, even IP banned if you do that

and to all of you fuckers from the Roosh forum, get a damn life, if you was getting anything close to a woman you would be too busy to spy on another forum or another man's life

can't a man just talk about women and travel and have a good time without those fucking cunts coming on every thread with their bitch drama? damn, worse than a ticked off ex

^^ I think we have another instant IRT classic on our hands.

And another:

i don't like that we have this place where we can learn from each other but we just bickerin like some high school girls from different cliques.

Look, I call shit as I see it and I will tell you what I saw in my time reading threads here.

Dash would post a thread, a legitass thread, and some dude would come along from another forum calling him a liar and shit would hit.

Confuclican would post a thread, check his threads if you think I am bullshitting, and those threads would end up with him being bombarded with attacks.

Deb would get attacked.

Then mixx got attacked.

Then Dibal who posted good data sheets got attacked and accused of being confuclican.

We arguing with each other and you said you just got a new mod what the shit man? this place is shit like it was when people were making new accounts mocking some members here.

Maybe zolo or the mod have some attachment with the roosh forum but this shit is so damn obvious. All they done is come here, dig up dirt on people trying to spread the info about the world, and get rid of users they didn't want on their roosh v forum.

You want this place to move?

Quit making it the continuation of the roosh v place. Make it its own forum.

E Mech has gotta go, the guy is here to stir shit up.
RioNomad, why the fuck is he is not banned? here to stir shit up
The dudes digging up dirt on members and trying to "expose" them, gotta go, permanent ban!

I mean how fucking blind can the mods be? so you ban some clown accounts, whatever, you wanna get rid of an issue you attack the source. Source is that roosh v forum.

All Deb has done is made solid posts and some guy from the other forum has come in and tried to get him banned. How is deb being an ass?

look, you check the fucking thread on roosh v, if they say they are trolling this place, permanent ban, no fucking questions asked

I just came here to learn shit about travel and women and I get greeted with this piece of shit high drama man i am outta here.

Technics: "P.S. Please get help Confuclican. We're pulling for you (but don't come back)."

Haha!

Can't believe no one has accused me of being over there trolling. [Image: angel.gif]

^Give it time. Eventually those guys will come after all of us. It's just a question of who will strike first. My guess is that Mixx and his ugly poodle will do most of the attacking.

Would it shock anyone if after several more bans in the future IRT ends up tracking Zolo down and shooting him in the street in front of his house (eg John Lennon/Mark David Chapman)?

^ No. IRT only tracks white women to their houses.